3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pavel Abakumov 22.07.20 02:47 am

Blacklist (Diablo 2)

I have been thinking about where would be recorded scammers (they, and only they). Looked at all previous threads to find out what is the reason for their short life and came to the following conclusions. In order that the topic could exist and be useful, it needs to be fixed and closed, and only the Creator could edit it.So no one thought that the Creator writes all of their enemies, it should be someone with a decent reputation, to which you need to apply if you met scammers. And then there was a question :D Who would get that all I wanted to do and had the right reputation?) And a separate question to the administration and its representatives whether it would be possible to pin a topic?
Offer their candidacy for one :D
131 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pavel Abakumov 22.07.20

By the way, may I, if it will suit the majority.

B
Bambuca 22.07.20

If you do not be too trusting, and do not rush.

P
Prodam Garazh 22.07.20

Most and administration not interested to interfere in the gameplay. If we are talking about the most honest candidates, it do Fly trona, DELETEEND and Bitansky any. Checked.

P
Pavel Abakumov 22.07.20

Sell Garage
At the expense of trona Fly do not know, but all the others you listed aren't ;D

D
DELETEEND 22.07.20

Massoni kidayut po4anov na OHM !! go skupat ohmi! eto next key item!

F
FludoTron 22.07.20

Not rolled, I have a couple of years ago, trangoul set for rumble sold : (

P
Prodam Garazh 22.07.20

Pavel Abakumov
Where I could make mistakes in these players?

P
Pavel Abakumov 22.07.20

Bambuca
In General, trust is a good feeling bad when they use it. Well, the topic is not how to protect yourself from fraud, and how not to leave it all unnoticed.
Sell Garage
Here the crab is spot one, for example. Yes the crab? :D

P
Prodam Garazh 22.07.20

FlyDoTrona
It is a discipline in its purest form!

D
DELETEEND 22.07.20

OOO I in the list of trusted ! ATP Broughton. schA I rebate will drop pluson you slapped D
and Yes, I was there sins season 3 back(not osoznanie and is more of a reason to laugh,but even so xD), like most in this thread is not to be D

O
Obsessed 22.07.20

Pavel Abakumov, it seems to me that any rules were thrown must maintain a list akkov and mails and change them after every ~major fraud. =}

DELETEEND, put me plusan with rubella ;D

P
Pavel Abakumov 22.07.20

Obsessed
Well it is clear, just those who threw often not going to create a thread in the forum, etc there is even a new ACC to do not have after kidalovo. And so complicate their lives as we can :D

D
DELETEEND 22.07.20

Obsessed
Easily, tyzh boy, one of the 3 ! you zavsegda of pluson. the current I in the Shaki confuse everyone.

P
Prodam Garazh 22.07.20

Pavel Abakumov
And the British too have sinned somewhere?

D
DELETEEND 22.07.20

Pavel Abakumov
finally, it is not considered a Scam D but trust I must not really deserve all D

then again, I'm finally forgiven for a long time ! and if he all told knew man three.! but they do not care how it D
Here also trust after such a bloody Masson! I his soul poured out, and he told me the spot in the nose pokes !

P
Pavel Abakumov 22.07.20

Sell Garage
I have a suspicion that sometimes it is inadequate. It appeared after a couple of times seen the abuse with his participation. BUT that's just my opinion.

A
Alxmo 22.07.20

To avoid kidalovo, we need a proper tradelist, which says most of the prices. Dynamically changing of course. Corny that nobody wants to do. For all that snickering with a huge drop and just with fat rage. Need to cut short...

D
DELETEEND 22.07.20

Alxmo
buying and selling at prices different from the average, it is not Scam. you either sell or buy and receive what he agreed to.

cheto I write a lot. for 9 years, 1000 posts and then for 20 min three already ! in short, fuck off D

T
Torum. 22.07.20

Alxmo
To be kidalova, you need to make him a ban in the rules. Everything else is legally exactly the same as drawing with admin armor to your brothers.

P
Prodam Garazh 22.07.20

Pavel Abakumov
An example of adequate abuse in the Studio. On PG.