3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pavel Abakumov 22.07.20 02:47 am

Blacklist (Diablo 2)

I have been thinking about where would be recorded scammers (they, and only they). Looked at all previous threads to find out what is the reason for their short life and came to the following conclusions. In order that the topic could exist and be useful, it needs to be fixed and closed, and only the Creator could edit it.So no one thought that the Creator writes all of their enemies, it should be someone with a decent reputation, to which you need to apply if you met scammers. And then there was a question :D Who would get that all I wanted to do and had the right reputation?) And a separate question to the administration and its representatives whether it would be possible to pin a topic?
Offer their candidacy for one :D
131 Comments
Sort by:
y
yamas 22.07.20

as it is seen once RichardSolo, Chet went to the chat show off on the type of Ei ... (you can insert any bad word), no one was caught and left(

P
Pavel Abakumov 22.07.20

Sell Garage
Any abuse without getting personal and insults. Moreover, with regard to RichardSolo he took the first step in the direction of the insults.

T
Torum. 22.07.20

Let's start with Firka, for all the negative GHG associated with it.

P
Pavel Abakumov 22.07.20

Torum.
as for me Firk worthy man to lead this case. Firk, you're like Sam, you ready?)

F
FludoTron 22.07.20

Torum.
And finish it I guess. And close the topic. And remove. Together with the users.
; )

D
DELETEEND 22.07.20

no, well, let's at least a little sracha, charges and more. theme was created chtoli? preferably without Masonic stratagems, in his PM-Ah swear.

G
Gav 22.07.20

I would just say that I do not support throwing, but this idea I don't like. First, it is a priori, not be objective, nekogda. Secondly, as already sounded above, this is a game process, and to shame people for their style of play is not comme Il faut. Thirdly, I think the administration will not support this idea in any form, because it's part of the game, without which the D2 was not quite D2. Well, it's just ugly to accuse someone officially.

P
Prodam Garazh 22.07.20

Pavel Abakumov

Spoiler

The crab fix - I promise. And fly do trona - norm Posay. With regards to you, Paul, I will say this: you didn't throw like and not interfere you if there is something Sedlovoi.

Rats fed each other bite, and certainly not eaten.

P
Pavel Abakumov 22.07.20

Dobermn
blame the fact that he threw? what's not comfortable?
Sell Garage
about throwing I didn't say anything.

P
Prodam Garazh 22.07.20

Pavel Abakumov
about throwing I didn't say anything.

Pavel Abakumov wrote:
I have been thinking about where would be recorded scammers

b
baz1k[1] 22.07.20

Against the topic for obvious reasons.)

D
DELETEEND 22.07.20

no, well, let's at least a couple of people to blame.

P
Pavel Abakumov 22.07.20

Sell Garage
in the context of RichardSolo, of course.

G
Gav 22.07.20

Pavel Abakumov
well thrown, so what? with the same success you can blame throw in the fact that he is a fool

P
Pavel Abakumov 22.07.20

Dobermn
When you're a fool, you probably only hurt yourself. And then damage is done to honest people, if any remained. And there are no charges at all. People just attributed his act.

P
Prodam Garazh 22.07.20

Pavel Abakumov
Did not understand about what this Covenant context RichardSolo is it?

P
Pavel Abakumov 22.07.20

Sell Garage
If you do not understand, you can try to re-read our dialogue. Or ask in PM, as will the time - I will answer.

G
Gav 22.07.20

Pavel Abakumov
Well, who decides what is good and what is bad? I now believe that it is bad and shameful to be a fool and not scammers, and that they must be entered in a list. So this topic is doomed.

b
baz1k[1] 22.07.20

Abakumov, anyone genuinely are not interested, what you were talking about. As they say the guilty conscience

P
Pavel Abakumov 22.07.20

Dobermn
Good or not, everyone for itself decide, there is not given a rating action, they just fixed your name for everyone to see.
baz1k[1]
The reasons for your interest in closing this topic is not yet well-known, I wouldn't have the shame ahead of time.