3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pavel Abakumov 22.07.20 02:47 am

Blacklist (Diablo 2)

I have been thinking about where would be recorded scammers (they, and only they). Looked at all previous threads to find out what is the reason for their short life and came to the following conclusions. In order that the topic could exist and be useful, it needs to be fixed and closed, and only the Creator could edit it.So no one thought that the Creator writes all of their enemies, it should be someone with a decent reputation, to which you need to apply if you met scammers. And then there was a question :D Who would get that all I wanted to do and had the right reputation?) And a separate question to the administration and its representatives whether it would be possible to pin a topic?
Offer their candidacy for one :D
131 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shaka_podorojala 22.07.20

Abakumov trying to make himself white razora fighter katalogom how cute it is when he potato berigan and lover to buy a Cham for lo instead of the legal 7 from Nuba.

and even if incredible miracle theme of the bad guys will be fixed, then I threw at least shaku'm going to throw who to blame for that player lah? no))) azazaz

P
Pavel Abakumov 22.07.20

yamas
Interesting understanding you have of non-interference in the gameplay. I've helped in one such case. As for the show-off and others, it's all you came up with to justify and not to think.
Shaka_podorojala
Again, empty chatter, as all you said above.

U
Uncle Fred 22.07.20

This game needs a hero! S

S

Dobermn
Give more bombing on the plan de Corones. and dynamics, because the one who merges in the blank personal Soi at a loss
no Windows on 174 you wouldn't sell any soda. so no need to crow about he loss of such a Muff patrons crappy xD

cheto no wet do not put a ked for an elephant so I do not throw))) bazik ATP for 4 aneksa )

S

Pavel Abakumov
empty chatter is your issue with Scam. and before guy to hang the label kedali it should profnet and profnet it is necessary or each deal record on bandika or Scrin and check the screens on the fotozhopa.

by the way and what there ended my story where I propel that kabenok inadequate cattle farm near Moscow and it's time to chase him pissing rags with moderki?

R
Resu 22.07.20

better make a White List (honest, open-minded players)
and the mud here we now see every day

G
Gav 22.07.20

Shaka_podorojala wrote:
no Windows on 174 you wouldn't sell any soda.
Sold 35 no Windows to such weakness as you're dressed up for a freebie, a little less whining and started MB is pvp play. And could as such lalka as you, not one to sell with fifteen.

O
Obsessed 22.07.20

to such weakness as you're dressed up for a freebie, a little less whining and started MB is pvp play.
Dobermn, here is a twist! xD

damn.. don't want sratstso finally.. the same thing is repeated, and the administration does not interfere in the gameplay. well, the Lord is with her. :-)

G
Gav 22.07.20

Obsessed
we're PG with knees up ;-)

s
soul12 22.07.20

Dobermn
Muff sold saw in the window itself, and what you did there I would say, but this is the content for 18+ only.so you can shut the hell up and bark for pvp in a different thread, not finished)))

G
Gav 22.07.20

soul12
my friend the addict is another addict came povyakat for him. not counted, because I had most of those Saga that sold Akara that day and bought it.

T
Torum. 22.07.20

Pavel Abakumov
I mean, you do as FIRC (as pirk says to do). You are a puppet Firka (catogery, in particular, confirms this).
If so, why was it necessary to create this topic (the next hype event in the life of the server), if you could ask the chief to fix the theme and give you authority to fill the list?

T
Torum. 22.07.20

DELETEEND
The goal of that topic is in no way overlaps with that pursued by the author here. The list is all those who I didn't like at the time.

And the topic - continuous deflection of the admin, which is not good by definition (well, except Paul).

m
mazzilavbane 22.07.20

Dobermn wrote:
my friend the addict is another addict
ax tij peos poganiy, vot vsea tvoea blagodarnost' zna4it da ? vot tak i viru4ai po4onov free sojami (

ps za temu ea, prikol'no polu4itsea imho

P
Pavel Abakumov 22.07.20

Torum.
again, mostly heresy. And scace topics on forumah are created in the search engines to be seen, or if not completely repulsed again the hat to read.

T
Torum. 22.07.20

Pavel Abakumov
Counterarguments, however, you did not bring, but still fighting. Don't know what scache, but after reading the cap threads, I am once again convinced of the correctness. Here's a little of this so-called heresy:
it needs to be someone with a decent reputation;
Who would get that all I wanted to do and had the right reputation?);
By the way, may I
As would be obvious to all. Write more.

[
[FLAME] 22.07.20

Pavel Abakumov
Pasha Pasha :( What do you do with Diablo

S

Dobermn
go write a letter to Santa Claus, so he gave you bist BA, which will be essential

b
baz1k[1] 22.07.20

Abakumov himself was about to throw the whole server on expensive aniki (tihorya elephant calling) and tells about some kind of justice.

P
Pavel Abakumov 22.07.20

baz1k[1]
HAHA