3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Y_ 21.10.19 10:28 am

Impressions of the game (Star Wars: Battlefront 2 (2017))

That's actually came 17:11:2017, ladies and gentlemen. Now the game is available for everyone. Share their impressions.

Here I must say that my experiences both happy and sad. And it's not the notorious outboxed and Donato, for this we need to start a separate topic, and the case in the release version. First, there is a Russian voice. Here many will say: why do we need it?. Then. If only because paying the same money for Battlefield 1, I got it, and here it did not, in the first part she was. Second, expect more from the company, but alas, nothing special I saw. But here at least is pleased with the relationship with movies. Third, there is no dismemberment from the lightsabers. Ie lightsaber in the movies is a formidable weapon, but here it looks like a waving stick, horrible for 2017. Fighting in space was pleased, but I liked them more with the beta version. Of course they are different, but look very epic. Ground multiplayer was, how to say this more tactical or something. Although in the first part of 2015 are usually all crammed crowd in one place and there perish. Many stupidly do not use the skills. Especially those who play for the officers and could help support. Apparently people think that getting kills is important. But here is purely my opinion, which may differ from others. Just like cards (not the star card). All well made and painted. Although there are bugs, take the Naboo with the pigeons out of the ground and some pieces of clear why in whirlwinds of leaves. Yes, bugs etc. the little things are. But overall the game is solid 6, let's see what happens after the release of the DLC.
92 Comments
Sort by:
L
LeopoldoMendoza 21.10.19

Hmm, was waiting for this game but did not think would be so much hype with luchboxes. The previous features along with the season pass, half-DLS have not played - not with anyone. The result is somehow afraid to take that part.
Who bought, please play it who? So it is clear that now the players have, but will they say after 7 months? For games over 2K she would live much longer.

v
vitalik76 21.10.19

As for filling servers... well people certainly less than desired. Two basic modes galactic battle, Battle Starfighter people tend to typed, but on Heroes vs villains you have to wait a very long time, and at the end of the round most of the players run away and have to wait again for a long time. What about players in the Excellence and Battle I do not know for a long time they did not play.

L
LeopoldoMendoza 21.10.19

Will wait for discounts before 8 a Christmas episode or if the players will take.

D
Den_Shul 21.10.19

I do not know where you are there optimization a great saw? In a strange way- in the battles on multiplayer, everything goes almost perfectly on ultra, with small freezes every five minutes. But when I start the company, then the first video starts to slow down wildly, fps drops, skypeshi the movie - fps is back on gameplay. Is this nonsense just me?

U
Umbasus 21.10.19

In a barrel of honey, put a bucket of shit, and thoroughly stirred. So it turned out BF2.

M
Maxximka_UA 21.10.19

The game is very good. Optimization is great, the gameplay dynamic. The fact that the game I bought a few people, does not mean that the game is bad, blame the publisher adding microtransactions, determined in such a way to cut the bubble. And the fact that players are not massively buy the game, the type of protest, etc., what can I say, the herd instinct nor canceled, adults who know how to think with your head, to think things through and make a definite decision - to buy or not, while explaining everything clearly and correctly your choice, all the rest - just a bunch of one said second and picked up all in the same spirit, these people can't even clearly explain why they hold this opinion...

So if you are thinking to buy the game or not, it is best to read a normal review of the game which includes its pros and cons, not only pros or only cons, view stream, preferably without comment which 100% will be said about what the game is, as it is the imposition of the views, view pure gameplay. You have to decide to buy the game or not instead of listening all in a row.

s
stars1066 21.10.19

Maxximka_UA
The herd instinct you're talking about, this game will only benefit. Otherwise, Donat in the game will return even better than before, and quests with maps will be in the next games to buy.

v
vitalik76 21.10.19

Opinion after just two weeks of release

To put that in microtransactions lies the main problem of the game, and now, when it was canceled, the game will automatically be a masterpiece, it's not right. Moreover, even if the game completely to remove all luchbox with the cards, it also will not be a masterpiece. Undoing purchases with real loot just have better emphasized the inferiority of the system flow, which initially was planned and implemented, like a game not a passing action for a year, and Korean MMO, where the player of 10 years is necessary around the clock to cuddle up to reach the top in everything. I would not be surprised if after some time there will be a new wave of HYIP demanding... return the sale of boxes for the real loot, for people to play, I realized that with 200-300 credits per game, catch absolutely nothing and that faster will the next part, what happens to pump here. And it will return, I'm sure.

But figs with them with boxes, cards, and microtransactions. There are other problems. Why no one complains that the game lacks content. Yes, its more than in the previous section, but less than it was in Battlefront 2 2006. The era of clones, the lack of which was blamed at the last game there was, but only partially. There are 3 cards, there are several types of equipment. But not much. Ground vehicles generally enough to swear. Why is that all the equipment is strictly single, even LAAT. He neupravliiaemyi, flies on rails. Where analogue LAAT for robots? Where six-legged tanks of the clones? Rocket tanks where droids? Where the droids-spiders? All the ships of the trade Federation? Where droideka where the guards grievous, very grievous, count Dooku, Geonosians? Yes, and most of the planet Geonosis no. How could miss epic battle from the second part of the movie? The existing ground equipment is incredibly miserable. The at-at and MTT's go in the bus if someone accidentally nailed a miracle. Ground vehicles themselves, and to go nowhere - at what patch bounded by concrete bushes (despite the fact that the maps are large). The only decent copy machines... driving Taunton on the map Hot, which is free and really tight tank AT-ST. Player of Taunton you can knock over or concentrated fire of at least three machine gunners, or orbital strike at all. Plus Taunton has an attack head, which is fansatic enemies. Played on it prevent bugs. By the way about them.

Multiplayer much lag, causing players start to move mode one step forward and two back. Equipment sticks and gets caught in the millimeter obstacle. Fucking error 327, which appears always at the exit from the server. And since release it has been almost half a month... I don't understand why the game has problems with the network part? In fact, since Battlefield 3 the engine has not changed. Battlefield 4, Battlefront 2015, Battlefield 1, Battlefront 2 is essentially a graphical Addons to the third battle. Over the years, everything has had to be tested and debugged. But no, it crashes every time like the first time.

The menu system of the game is very unfriendly and artificially complicated. For example, doing the job you can't immediately get rewarded. You need to go into menu career, to search and mark the desired job, and then go to the store for a premium box. Or another example, you can not buy or upgrade cards during a round (in between rounds), it is necessary to leave the server. And yet - in the selection of weapons not just to see how many things left to unlock a specific gun or kit, it is necessary to remember the name of this task, go to menu career, there is a task to seek out and watch the progress.

About the gameplay dynamic. Yes, he's so dynamic that at all. The vast majority of rounds end in a victory of the defending side, and usually not on the last frontier, and 2-3 checkpoint. Why is that, maybe the job too complicated? There are places on maps where it turns out metro from the third battle. For example, memorial mountain on the map where you have to capture the castle MAZ. This is the first checkpoint, where the attacking normally and merge, for this place to get it is impossible, it is necessary to attack head-on. Even if by some miracle at the last gasp attacking take the first checkpoint on overtime, then they have only 30 tickets instead of 100 and they can in anything does not deny. I.e. to the next checkpoint chance of victory becomes even less. In the end, the attacking side usually blends. When the first checkpoint is necessary to conduct the MTT or the at-at, it seems like it has the ability to hit them and in beta on Naboo happened, what MTT did indeed hit, but in the release I do not recall. On the map Hot how many played, at-at, never hit. The rebels there are speeders, but can they execute on the at-at TRU-attack a harpoon with a rope like in the movie? Not seen in the game like that, the speeders fly just like fighters.

In fact, about the jobs on the cards. Locations more or less for movies, but tasks them with movies not connected. For example, the map Hot need to destroy the generators that are already lined, and to prevent the remnants of the rebels to evacuate, knocked out in the hangar fuel tanks. But it's not what everyone saw in the movie and that everyone remembered. I will say it has been in previous games? And to hell with him, that was. Out in CoD how many times did the d-day landings? A lot. And nothing, people hawala and praises over and over again. Much more interesting to play when unfolding scene from the movie. not something suspended on the grounds.

Game balance regarding some there is only the 4 stock classes of fighters. The rest of it is not. Flamethrower Empire was a YR in the beta, because flamethrower didn't do any damage. Now the situation has changed slightly, the damage of the flamethrower appeared, but still no. The quintessence of imbalance is of course the heroes vs villains, where disabled swordsmen waving light sticks like the K/d step by step, and the arrows trying to get them not coming too close, but in the end everything falls into the pile, where wins the one who managed to quickly zaklikat. I think for this mode of the game I had to reflect on the changing of the perks of heroes that are designed to fight regular infantry, and not with each other.

This has turned into a second look. Of problems in the game are through the roof, even if luchbox and microtransactions do not consider. I would even say, more problems than the previous part.

PS the Lack of Russian voice. This game I will never forgive. The game was the first in the series Battlefield/Battlefront (among modern) where there is no voice acting and afraid of bad example becomes contagious.

A
Affekt77 21.10.19

vitalik76 wrote:
Opinion after just two weeks of release
I agree, everything you listed flaws the game has and some of them really pissed off. Also the game is not physics at all, that Deiss hurt to do it, is unclear. Although in battle with physics everything is OK, the engine is the same frostbayt that batlfront. Well, the balance on some maps is lame of course, usually these cards are almost always some dragging, others suffer.

M
Maxximka_UA 21.10.19

vitalik76 wrote:
Where analogue LAAT for robots? Where six-legged tanks of the clones? Rocket tanks where droids? Where the droids-spiders? All the ships of the trade Federation?...
You're really stupid or play the fool? Firstly, no one said that the 3 card clones is the limit, and secondly, where are you that all the equipment slapped on available for clone cards? This technique really benefit from these cards as Geonosis, I think in the future I might add. What about content at the start its the same as it was in games like BF3, BF4, BF1, so that the lip is not rolled out much here and enough to throw the game shit just so as not substantiated. In December the first wave of content - story addition, 1 new land map and a space 1 (the fact that they are free, it already looks good), and in the future we hope that at least 1 map they will be releasing at least once a month, or just 3-4 cards at the end of each quarter during the year. The question is different if the developers added all that you listed, what would they put in later? New planets, etc.? Knowing people like you would start grumbling saliva in monitor - not a Canon, ruined the series, suck grandmother, oblivious to the fact that the content is free...

P. S. ocherednoi again convinced that people first write/say, and then just think...

v
vitalik76 21.10.19

Maxximka_UA wrote:
no one said that the 3 card clones is the limit
I appreciate what is. Dream on what is possible, but not necessary, for this is not known.

Maxximka_UA wrote:
I think in the future I might add.
Maxximka_UA wrote:
most likely it will be the same
It can be. But maybe not. But you, above all, believe.

Maxximka_UA wrote:
because these cards look more like corridor fighting
Here. Here we come to another flaw of the game, which I forgot to write above. Even in the large-scale mode galactic battle" and technically larger the size of the card, the battles are mostly closed-corridor. This is a dig at the game. Why they have not thought through the use of technology. Because in Battlefield 2 2006 with much less cards for large equipment was used.

Maxximka_UA wrote:
In December the first wave of content - story addition, 1 new ground map and 1 space
Wang 99%, they will be dedicated to the new film.

M
Maxximka_UA 21.10.19

vitalik76
I'm sorry, but you're really stupid and first write and then think. To do much a lot of content for the start is also not good and the fact that we have at this stage is quite enough. Go ahead, have used such maps and modes like in BF1, 100% like you, I've seen what you are, yelling would be something like that - Oh, we put Battlefield in the wrapper SW, do not buy, all the same... If you haven't noticed, I poke his nose, mode, galactic battle made in the likeness of a mini-game, where both sides set a specific task.
vitalik76 wrote: in Battlefield 2 2006 with much less cards for large equipment was used.
Are you serious? Where it was used the technique you mentioned - the maps were huge, something I do not remember that in SWBF 2006 as the Flash, Naboo, Kamino, or used equipment you listed, but if used, then in part 1 the view from the list and it looked very pathetic... that goes Accordingly, you contradict his words and it proves once again, the main thing to sling shit game, and it's justified or not, what to think...
Next, you resent that for clone few cards. And that nothing in this part combined 3 era, it never occurred to you? Clones (3 cards), Empire (4 cards), first order (3 cards)? This is enough, what with the head.
And lastly, of course a new card will be dedicated to the first order because it is logical, even a small child will see the logic, but if you do not see here and still trying to be indignant, then what can hold a General conversation.
Conclusion: the fact that you painted above, was allegedly placed everything on the shelves and built a logical chain - all collapsed copper basin, simple whining, I'm sorry but the way I see it, just to throw shit game and show the game for what it actually is.
I'm not arguing that the game has schools, but what you describe is the purest nonsense.

v
vitalik76 21.10.19

Maxximka_UA wrote:
made used these maps and modes like in BF1, 100% like you, I've seen what you are, yelling would be something like that - Oh, we put Battlefield in the wrapper SW
So it would be perfect. Battlefront 2006 and was originally a copy of Battlefield, so it was expected in 2015. Moreover, the galactic battle this is the most ambitious game mode. Who loves mode like in CoD, this is a fight pure infantry on small maps.

Maxximka_UA wrote:
Where it was used the technique you listed
On Geonosis was used accurately.

Maxximka_UA wrote:
Accordingly, what comes out, you contradict his words
Maxximka_UA wrote:
what you said above, supposedly put everything on the shelves and built a logical chain - all collapsed copper basin
There must be at least one person the game is fully satisfied. A small amount of content on the clones is not the only complaint about the game and not the most important, and so, one of many.

Maxximka_UA wrote:
of course a new card will be dedicated to the first order because it is logical, even a small child will see the logic
I am sure that all subsequent additions are only in the new movie, and the clones and the Empire in the game included just for show, like as if they are.

T
TheBIgStan 21.10.19

vitalik76 wrote:
I am sure that all subsequent additions are only in the new movie, and the clones and the Empire in the game included just for show, like as if they are.
In the game files already found the model of grievous...

a
ankereon 21.10.19

know someone what to upgrade to 10GB left ?

v
vitalik76 21.10.19

archereon wrote:
know someone what to upgrade to 10GB left ?
http://www.playground.ru/blogs/star_wars_battlefront_2_2017/spisok_ispravlenij_patcha_1_0_dlya_star_wars_battlefront_ii-280353/

v
vitalik76 21.10.19

Looked for new heroes. Contrary to expectations, they were free and available to play immediately.

Have Fasmi armed with a machine gun with a sniper scope (he has a very weak damage, almost zero, IMHO, it is generally the weakest gun in the game is not only heroic and all). The skills of the blow with his staff (like Darth Maul, only Fazma not jumping forward hitting with a stick, and stays in place, so the enemy must come close otherwise miss), a temporary increase in health (like how the officer, but acts only on themselves), guard droid (stand in one place, mark the enemies and shoots them - something like the turret with the possibility of a mill nearby enemies, but, like Eden, the droid very slowly comes in - to put it before already attacking you opponent, useless).

Finn's rapid-fire gun (typical shooting damage so-so, but when you activated the ability, the gun is like a aimbot, heroes of course she's not vancott, but that very much). Abilities are as follows: first the type of the officer's temporary health increase (though the increase is from the current level, ie if you have 10%, after the increase will be only 15 percent is not bakta-bomb and not even adrenaline stimulator), damage reduction, faster reload abilities and the disabling of the overheating weapons and all allies around himself, the second subversive as the sniper hide from radar all allies in a large area around itself, and shows the location of enemies, the third ability like aimed shot Lendo, but acts significantly longer ie allows you to kill more than 5 enemies, and as long as you have time vytselit in the allotted time (and time is very large, perhaps ten seconds, and all this time, you can easily and quickly bring down enemies with just two shots without overheating weapons), but this ability to act at a very small distance, i.e. as a sniper will not shoot. IMHO, the last ability is obviously uber. Mode heroes vs villains Finn unambiguous first choice. To fight him, it is Vader, and he cut Finn out of the fight (if he wins) on its last legs. Boba Fett no longer steers, Finn will kill it very quickly (if you can get closer).

Otherwise Finn and Fazma any Jedi abilities do not have, ie move like regular characters and jump to a height of 1 millimeter, and all other non-Jedi.

There are new heroic spaceship - Tully Liters. And here he is, oddly enough, paid. But it is worth only 5000 (very generous of inept). Externally similar to the A-wings, but blue. Abilities like afterburner and missiles, conventional, and the third is the unusual ability allows you to repair all allies in range.

When first entering the game after installing DLS, issued 5 premium boxes. The first order box, box arrow, heavy soldier, officer and technician. Something useful was only in the first box where all the cards were unusual, and which gives +1. Ie instead of a copy, as usually the case, the card increases the capacity per unit. In all the other boxes were cards first level and everything was copies. In normal purchase boxes also began to meet card giving the coincidence not a copy, and +1 to the current level of ability. This is a big step forward, compared to what it was before.

In arcade nothing new appeared. Still only the assault and team Deathmatch with bots on the same maps. Space battles no. Mode equipment is not added, i.e., the technique in the single, still cannot be used.

In the single-campaign 3 new episode. Moreover, they are run separately from the main campaign. These missions until I passed and don't know whether they are boring as previous one or better. Go - tell.

v
vitalik76 21.10.19

About the single-campaign. Monoxide trash continues. Do Krivorukov made three missions in space, on land and inside the star destroyer. The total duration a little over an hour. The campaign activity runs parallel to the 7 episode of the film, but his action is not concerned with what is in the game, the film showed. In all missions we play for Eden, aged twenty years, who is still on the side of the rebels. Honestly, none of the missions I did not like. But at least in the future, we for Eden already precisely will not play,
Spoilerish at the end of all dead and detachment of the Inferno in the former part ceased to exist.

For SIM with data of DLS apparently. My overall opinion about the game after the first DLS has not changed. IMHO, I would have this game nominated for fail of the year.

U
Umbasus 21.10.19

vitalik76
Look like the cards at +1 to lvlu?

v
vitalik76 21.10.19

When open, usually, only on them and it is written +1. And when they color, while the ordinary card - white. But it doesn't matter, because the casino has not been canceled - card can not first see and then buy.