3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Y_ 21.10.19 10:28 am

Impressions of the game (Star Wars: Battlefront 2 (2017))

That's actually came 17:11:2017, ladies and gentlemen. Now the game is available for everyone. Share their impressions.

Here I must say that my experiences both happy and sad. And it's not the notorious outboxed and Donato, for this we need to start a separate topic, and the case in the release version. First, there is a Russian voice. Here many will say: why do we need it?. Then. If only because paying the same money for Battlefield 1, I got it, and here it did not, in the first part she was. Second, expect more from the company, but alas, nothing special I saw. But here at least is pleased with the relationship with movies. Third, there is no dismemberment from the lightsabers. Ie lightsaber in the movies is a formidable weapon, but here it looks like a waving stick, horrible for 2017. Fighting in space was pleased, but I liked them more with the beta version. Of course they are different, but look very epic. Ground multiplayer was, how to say this more tactical or something. Although in the first part of 2015 are usually all crammed crowd in one place and there perish. Many stupidly do not use the skills. Especially those who play for the officers and could help support. Apparently people think that getting kills is important. But here is purely my opinion, which may differ from others. Just like cards (not the star card). All well made and painted. Although there are bugs, take the Naboo with the pigeons out of the ground and some pieces of clear why in whirlwinds of leaves. Yes, bugs etc. the little things are. But overall the game is solid 6, let's see what happens after the release of the DLC.
92 Comments
Sort by:
v
vitalik76 21.10.19

Something I forgot that DLS are two multiplayer maps. Today played on both. Unfortunately due to the fact that to choose a specific map in the game is impossible, I had to connect to random matches until he finally got the correct card.

Card Crate is found in the mode of galactic storm. Is at the first checkpoint flat as a table field which has a lot of holes, cracks, trenches and underground tunnels. The insurgents need the traditional way (picking up the ion cannon) to shoot at the two AT-AT. Of technology at Imperial there are AT-STS and tie fighters. The rebels have free (in the sense that the revival they are not worth any points) spidery skiing, which can't fly, they glide along the ground dissipating the smoke that hides the warring parties from each other, also have guns (no missiles), but seriously for someone to shoot and hit at that speed is unreal, besides this nonsense explodes easily, representing a wonderful food for tie fighters, which can attack missiles. Also at the first checkpoint, the rebels have a few anti-aircraft (represented as Dots with round roofs). To play, you can't respawntime there once, and you just run around the battlefield to these buildings and get into them. The idea of anti-aircraft guns can be good, because the tie fighters, having no opposition in the air, you feel pretty at ease here, but the damage from flak is not much distinguishable from zero. To knock out the fighter, it is necessary that its pilot was an idiot and flew into the flak from a distance, in a straight line without deviating from the course, then shooting for a long time, managed to knock out. The rest of the flak is useless, because can't attack ground targets and infantry (the barrel does not fall horizontally). Inciting anti-aircraft gun without any problems and very quickly. No star maps, it has not, i.e. it can only shoot a Blaster or missiles, or repair it does not. At the next checkpoint battles inside the fortress, at the last checkpoint you have to undermine the 3 settings also inside the building. In General, the map is perfect for kukarekane with sniper, because the distance is huge, and the terrain is flat as a table. Personally, I like this map much, although I think that ski speeders and made disgusting anti-aircraft guns and real combat use do not have, while the opposite side technique quite at a normal level.

Map D Kuar is designed for space battles. Like anything unusual, I didn't notice. First, it is necessary to knock out 3 of the generator, then another 3 what is the installation located inside the soaring space of the cylinder (i.e. from a distance of him not to shoot), then another 3 of the rebel craft must be destroyed. I Carta the card, unremarkable.

P. S. I do Not understand nakoy hell it made it possible to select a specific card? Now I have just join at random until you reach the desired map. In the end, there are long wait. Neuzhno inept and really think players are so stupid that they will not find their desired card, and would be stupid to play all? Well, can't please everyone all the cards simultaneously.

K
Konstantin335 21.10.19

Long thought to buy or not, and was not disappointed. The game is good, much better than the previous part. Would have been great if not for locbox. About cards, I never understood the whining about this, even without pumped cards can be played normally. Who likes Star wars game will probably enjoy it, but if you do not like THIS, what can I say.

P
Povar92 21.10.19

The game is very really liked was for 1 day! but few....
Any news will be continued? and somehow ended not very

S
SolarGinger 21.10.19

Great game great game great game, in spite of a good iron. And those who managed to buy luchboxes before I removed the donuts, still enraged. Already several times met in the game Palpatine, fully equipped with purple cards, which just took out our entire team to hell among his lightning and no one had nothing to do with him.

v
vitalik76 21.10.19

SolarGinger wrote:
Already several times met in the game Palpatine, fully equipped with purple cards, which just took out our entire team to hell among his lightning and no one had nothing to do with him.
The best means of dealing with heroes-wizards is an explosive time, because he do not care to protect them. Any other shots of the characters without problems reflect.

As for luchboxes, I strongly doubt that infusing real loot, they could even do much to pump. I play since the release of the game and opened probably 100 500 boxes. But their main content (80%) of useless copies of the items. Now more sense from luchboxes in the drop-down of components from which then itself can be crafted card desired color.

S
Smalko 21.10.19

SolarGinger
On purple card, you can quickly dial, just buying a box of the hero (the cheapest and most useful on infantry box makes no sense to take), there is a lot of give components (35 and 50) , opened a couple of drawers have already created a green card, here I am on Palpatine have all 3 cards for blue pumped (12 hours in multiplayer) , and Yes, Palpatine, and without cards can all pansotti, he's just too OP hero against others and this is bad, not to mention other useless characters who are physically not able to compete with them, in one word, imbalance...

[
[...] 21.10.19

vitalik76
As for luchboxes, I strongly doubt that infusing real loot, they could even do much to pump.
I have boxes in the first week after release for Kyle and ray had purple cards.
In General, somebody knows how to change the skin of the fighter? Anywhere Nitsche not say, but here come across such types.
Spoiler

v
vitalik76 21.10.19

[...] wrote:
I have boxes in the first week after release for Kyle and ray had purple cards.
I dropped a few purple cards only luchboxes for pre-order. From ordinary lalbekov, never dropped.
[...] wrote:
In General, somebody knows how to change the skin of the fighter? Anywhere Nitsche not say, but here come across such types.
It is also interesting. Have seen similar in the game. Likely cheaters. 2 months since the game came out, can't be that cheating was not.

S
Smalko 21.10.19

vitalik76
This fashion, XS on account of them, because they are in closed access, it is likely to get banned, I do not advise, in the next. update, I think would be custom for everyone.

L
LeopoldoMendoza 21.10.19

I bought the game not overcame all the hype in the media. That is to say, short line company in the style of cold, but still interesting. A lot of fatty allusions to parents ray, really.
Network play problems, yet, in contrast to the previous section. At any time of the day the game is fast. The imbalance is not particularly felt. Darth Sidious really annealed. Even through walls includes some sort of force storm and go nuts. Man for 20 hours once played for Darth Maul, he was ambushed from three time. From all classes the easiest shooter, the most difficult officer.

S
Smalko 21.10.19

LeopoldoMendoza
Initially, the officer really challenging, but opening a gun blurg with the improvements, he becomes the most simple class, which is 2 shots to the head takes down a Wookiee for 3K... not to mention the other players.

v
vitalik76 21.10.19

LeopoldoMendoza wrote:
From all classes the easiest shooter, the most difficult officer.
The easiest is heavy bleed with a shield and an explosive time. The gameplay is relaxed in a measured, but very profitable (if you take a card protector and bounty hunter). Explosive time in the corridors of the ultimate do - while it works, the enemy (even the heroes). Themselves on their own guns of course full of shit, but if you shoot them with the included shield, the player will stretch for a few seconds longer and maybe have time to knock out the enemy before he will carry the shield.

Smalko wrote:
Initially, the officer really challenging, but opening a gun blurg with the improvements, he becomes the most simple class, which is 2 shots to the head takes down a Wookiee for 3K
Yes, with improvements. But before their pimp, an officer can only be drained. And pump them for a long time...

LeopoldoMendoza wrote:
Man for 20 hours once played for Darth Maul
You were playing the wrong mode. It was necessary in heroes vs villains. There is now no cannon fodder, and all of them play only heroes. But with the set of players there is a specific problem. Team going for a long time, and after a round and immediately flee again have to wait long.

d
deorro 21.10.19

Bought, played and deleted a shit game and not vtyuhivayut here on the forum people!

I
Int0xicate 21.10.19

Prohodnyak at the level of the first part. This can be seen without cases. But all the hype around the chests. Although about the rotten and casual gameplay no one mentions.

v
vitalik76 21.10.19

Probably already know, released patch 1.1. This news was http://www.playground.ru/blogs/star_wars_battlefront_2_2017/polnyj_spisok_izmenenij_patcha_1_1_dlya_star_wars_battlefront_ii-284221/

Content in this new virtually no. Well, except the TIE-fighter Eden appeared. It unlock is 5000. From simple fighter the only difference is the radar showing enemies. The list of changes the patch cited in the news, because to dwell on what it says, I will not, and will tell you what it doesn't say. So, I noticed the following changes after the patch, which is not mentioned in patchnotes.

1. The incredible happened, inept lowered the bar in frags, which parts on the weapon. If before 1, 2, 3 of the kits were opened, respectively, for 50, 150 and 250 kills, now 25, 75, 150 kills. And the changes are absolutely for example, if a trunk before the patch you already it was Packed with more than 150 kills, body kits you will automatically open. Also was lowered the straps of frags to unlock themselves trunks. For example, if before the fourth weapon was opened for 500 kills, now over 400.

2. In the last part of the game after a certain patch made it so that if the player was near a point where it was necessary to perform some task, his skills reloaded much faster. Now the same here. I don't understand under what conditions there is a faster reload abilities, but from time to time this icon appears.

3. If the player has installed the turret, its icon appears from time to time the symbol of sight, meaning that the turret shoots at someone. Convenient.

4. Charged time now has a duration of only 3 seconds. This fierce disaster. This skill had never been embowel and were good only for the rapid destruction LAAT, and now I don't know why and who needs it.

5. On the map on Jakku at the first checkpoint appeared at the Imperial AT-ST for 1500 points (not 2500 like the other maps but it is understandable, at the first checkpoint more you can not earn).

And now not about the patch. Due to the inept, my guns suddenly appeared fully prokachany, I decided to start to swing the officer. I tried to play a little bit immediately after the game, but did not like and gave up. Now after the patch, tried again. First tried to use the officer as it was intended to do crap for its intended purpose, i.e. as a support-amplifier. Ran behind the coming intensified military order, put a shield or a turret, throw a flashbang. Well... points for your help of course what that is, but according to the results of the round stable last place is guaranteed. I remember in battlefield 3/4 was a physician who could play just as automaticy, and could no and throw a first aid kit and it is very good to make a living, leaving the top of the list with zero kills and just Risa and throwing first aid kits. Was a machine gunner who could lie down with a machine gun on the bipod, and could throw bullets and these earn. Here officer to help the team there is no benefit - a lot of work, and points a little. Better to do individual ISPs, the ISPs with BLURGом like a stormtrooper. Also the turret officer to me personally remains unclear. The gunner she actively shoots at enemies, and through polkarty and often brings frags, even more than the gun. The officer of the turret why it prefers not to shoot. Even job got 50 kills from turrets, so I have all the time since the release of the game out there Packed with only 8 frags.

K
Kostya Volk 21.10.19

vitalik76
The turret works fine, you just need to put it in those places in which it will be impossible to escape from its fire. Besides, the style of play for the officer's of each are different: Someone runs and kills, and supports someone Tim. How can you support Tim? Here you threw on the map where the rebels need to hack something, take the gun, put it to see the control panel, where it will be the snout and break and then so clear, I guess. To kill him as simple enough to shoot in the head, and it's very easy if you petrocasa. The difference between the blasters hadn't noticed, I like the first kill and the last kill. There are still blind he is also a useful thing. The dome is the most useful ability of the officer, put him in the place where there is heat and catch all the profits. (By the way, being inside the dome, you will not be able to shoot out, similar to the outside of the dome). Believe me, when preprocess for this game, then play becomes much more interesting. Try to win a 6000-8000 points and play for the heroes, really dilutes the gameplay. Open cards, upgrade them with the credits you get at the end of the battle buy cases. And, don't look at all the fools who claim that heroname nerf, he became worse, blablabla It's all bullshit. Every character is good in their own way, there imbabah, no mustard. Play for fun.

D
Darth Maul789 21.10.19

Hi all. The server froze and then both killed , what's with the hat??? It is fine once but it seems to happen very often

v
vitalik76 21.10.19

If it is about yesterday, then Yes, the lag was specific. Until the invisible enemies when killcam showing the enemy, but in reality it wasn't there. But it all matters to the game. Besides in the game there are no Russian servers, the closest in Europe, which also promotes good ping.

Kostya Wolf wrote:
The turret works fine, you just need to put it in those places in which it will be impossible to escape from its fire.
Hell if it works fine. The job for 50 frags from turrets and can't do. If you like to know recent. We ran into the room and directly running into the turret. She stood face, but zero attention, only trunks leads here and there. Well, we of course quickly shot down, especially in the last part all the equipment was highly vulnerable mainly to ion weapons, this part of any equipment is destroyed easily from any ordinary gun.
Kostya Wolf wrote:
Here you threw on the map where the rebels need to hack something, take the gun, put it to see the control panel, where it will be the snout and breaking
Yes, this gun will work when it is all broken. I tried to put turrets at the points where the switches. They begin to work very inhibited. The enemy still manages to press the button. Much better to put back the charge detonate, who is a gunner and as soon as the beeping noise when you activate the button, at once undermining (most do of course need to hide far, otherwise nobody will hear it).
Kostya Wolf wrote:
To kill him as simple enough to shoot in the head, and it's very easy if you petrocasa
Well, you skazanul. I can answer that and the piano playing is also simple enough at the right time to press the desired key.
Kostya Wolf wrote:
The difference between the blasters hadn't noticed, I like the first kill and the last kill.
The latest I've ever opened. I can say that of the three first second stands out because it is in fact not a gun, a sniper rifle with optics and a low rate of fire.
Kostya Wolf wrote:
There are still blind he is also a useful thing.
Useful, but rarely works correctly, because to throw the grenade ahead of time is necessary until the enemy you have not yet seen. That's what's missing from the officer is radar scanner, because it has a lot of skills that need to be applied only on a pre-proven targets (reset, interrupt, pomegranates), but to explore them and nothing.

a
alexanderfox 21.10.19

vitalik76
About the ping of course too much,here much depends on the provider and where you live.In Europe, the Siberian and the far East to play hard there's a ping from 100 to 160 on average.I dalnevostochnik on my Japan ping from 34 to 44(average 37-39),under the most severe loads on the network and the server was 50-something but this is very rare,the second is Korea, there ping from 66(the average 69-71).What Days saved on the Russian localization is a minus,but also Russian server wouldn't deprive,it would put in Moscow only,and we would have at least three a day,in Siberia and the far East as well.In the first part(2015) Russian voice was funny,it is necessary to gather a petition to the Russian voice acting but the content is still not enough,ETOGES how much the actors to invite and pay them. apparently the dice with a financial problem and localization is the hemorrhoid process they themselves have confirmed it.

A
ALEX7436 21.10.19

Tell RV., good people, how goes the single, if slowly, considering all(if possible)? ATP