3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Y_ 21.10.19 10:28 am

Impressions of the game (Star Wars: Battlefront 2 (2017))

That's actually came 17:11:2017, ladies and gentlemen. Now the game is available for everyone. Share their impressions.

Here I must say that my experiences both happy and sad. And it's not the notorious outboxed and Donato, for this we need to start a separate topic, and the case in the release version. First, there is a Russian voice. Here many will say: why do we need it?. Then. If only because paying the same money for Battlefield 1, I got it, and here it did not, in the first part she was. Second, expect more from the company, but alas, nothing special I saw. But here at least is pleased with the relationship with movies. Third, there is no dismemberment from the lightsabers. Ie lightsaber in the movies is a formidable weapon, but here it looks like a waving stick, horrible for 2017. Fighting in space was pleased, but I liked them more with the beta version. Of course they are different, but look very epic. Ground multiplayer was, how to say this more tactical or something. Although in the first part of 2015 are usually all crammed crowd in one place and there perish. Many stupidly do not use the skills. Especially those who play for the officers and could help support. Apparently people think that getting kills is important. But here is purely my opinion, which may differ from others. Just like cards (not the star card). All well made and painted. Although there are bugs, take the Naboo with the pigeons out of the ground and some pieces of clear why in whirlwinds of leaves. Yes, bugs etc. the little things are. But overall the game is solid 6, let's see what happens after the release of the DLC.
92 Comments
Sort by:
v
vitalik76 21.10.19

5 months probably did not come into play. During this time there have been several patches. Removed and returned to the Emperor, added some exotic modes, changed the points system to buy cards, returned luchbox for the loot, made grievous, has made it possible to spawn with the squad. So I decided to return to see changed, if anything for the better.

Honestly I thought with the online game will be worse, but a match was found quickly, though it was the most popular mode galactic battle. First of all, about the possibility to spawn with the squad. Yes, it is implemented, but through one place. Made this as it was not in battle when on the global map, simply point the mouse on the icons places spawn there. Don't understand nakoy hotels, restaurants need to reinvent the wheel, but the global map and has not appeared. Instead, you get to a text menu where you can choose a fighter of your team. If he is in battle or technique, then next to him there can not be. Well, since no card, to know where is this unit difficult, because you need to know by heart all the locations.

The collection tab also became more informative, because in order to know how many kills left before the opening of the next kit, be sure to go to the menu career and there to look for a specific job on a specific gun and to watch the progress.

Appeared grievous and another view of the Millennium Falcon. Both cost 35,000 credits. At first I thought it was a mistake, but no, it is 35000, not 3500. For me, as this amount is not even space, and it's just infinity. Why? Because of the usual fight, with the standard result, not when it was in first place, earned around 200 credits. So you get 5 fights give about 1000 credits, and will earn 35000 more than 150 fights. It's fucking a lot, even for grindilki 24/7, and if you just go into a game from case to case, grievous would not open ever. And this amount is only required to unlock grievous, about pumping, there is no question, it separately.

There was a store where in-game credits you can buy luchbox with customization of the appearance of clone troopers. The cost of each of the 4 luchboxes 40,000 credits, i.e. also infinity. Appearance came not only for the clones, and for all except the droids. But they are not sold in the store, and in the collection menu. Here you can buy not only for the game credits, and for the crystals, i.e. for the real loot. The cost of skins is 5,000 credits/150 crystals up to 20,000 credits/500 crystals. Head of inoplanetyan are: karren, zabrak, WIKA, Abednego, duro, the Rodian, no, callertunes, aqualish, mirigliani, twilek. At first glance it seems like a lot, but they are firmly assigned to the classes. For example twilek can only be kukarekane. There is customization for people, but there are quite a few options.

The main drawback of the game is the stupid card system of perks is still. The only change is the method of opening and leveling cards. If the infantry card mainly give a reduction of the rollback skills and increase the speed of the set of battle points, for technology cards really embout, giving a significant advantage. For example, aircraft available card, which gives a maximum of 200% slowdown on missile guidance. And this is no less than three times in comparison to runoff. And it works. I'm a rocket onto the bot-flyer without the perks and nerd-flyer cards. Time difference guidance is enormous. Because of this I duralast in the spring game and scored. It is a pity that in this respect nothing has changed.

There are new modes. Star fighters characters - in fact it's heroes against villains in space. For many players, this is the only version of the game on heroic machines and the possibility of leveling. As there is a online I do not know. Clash of heroes are the same heroes against villains, but for 4 players, not 8. Evacuation - in my opinion this mode is separated from where the fight had also had to deliver the goods. Hunting ewoks - this course originally appeared as a temporary event, but has now become a permanent mode. Night, darkness, evil ewoks go on the warpath against the Imperials. It's funny once, but no more. Like a new map Kassel appeared - some narrow wormholes in the mines. In December is expected to Geonosis. In the wretched of the single-campaign nothing new appeared. In the arcade infantry fighting/assault modes added star fighter battle and assault. Modes like galactic battle ground, i.e. ground equipment in the arcade to try still cannot.

There are changes in the weapons of the players. But here probably it is necessary to play for all classes all the gadgets. Because talking about something I saw as a heavy. The ion torpedo was triply but even if all three missiles directly hit the target, the aircraft is not shot down. True to release three rockets at once without re-locking, it is impossible, every time you need to get a lock again. It is also impossible firing one missile, switch to another weapon and then go back to the ion torpedoes. If you're switching to another weapon, the rocket launcher immediately goes into cooldown and unspent missiles are lost. The ability of the charged time is still running for 3 seconds. When it did, I thought it was a joke, but still. Honestly, I don't know why I did it, because the ability that was never imovil. Personally, I used it on the Flash to knock klonsky LAAT, the more it really no that was not good enough. But explosive time of taxis as before. With it a full order.

And yet, he remembered the second reason I quit the game - it's an unstable online. Not in the sense that the people are few, but in the sense that the game is too often does not leave the network reporting the error 721. Yesterday was, and today again started error 721. Why? Hz, with any other online games in the origin does not. That is to get detailed feedback after five months of absence in the game. Potentially good game spoiled little card leveling system that gives not cosmetic benefits to the holders of purple cards, plus the unstable connection to the servers with periodic error 721. Will the Geonosis look, if an error 721 will allow, and while I'm in this game to do nothing.

v
vitalik76 21.10.19

P. S. Regarding the error 721. I decided to try to understand what was happening. Standard advice to turn on network discovery etc is all the scrap that I have included and online in the origin is no problem. Read the following advice. In the game settings in the account settings of the EA to try to change the point of ping. Initially there was default (45мс), but was changed to Germany (45мс) and oddly enough, playing online immediately entered. Unfortunately other point ping to their completely unacceptable ping and trying them makes no sense.

v
vstorspb 21.10.19

Only played the single, the game went more or less decent plot, awesome graphics, interesting shootout. Then there was story DLC, also quite. As a fan of Star wars, was obliged to try. Online did not touch. But, by and large, the game walk-through. If funds permit - advise.

v
vitalik76 21.10.19

Today released the DLC Geonosis. The size of the update was quite small, about 3Gb, but also added not so much.

Came Obi-WAN. Of course paid. Those who are not saved 35000, turned in flight. However, nothing will prevent to play Obi-WAN in the arcade. I tried. Ability of the such. Protective jerk - similar to the ability of grievous where he comes swinging the four swords. Obi-WAN also comes waving his sword in front of him. However, its damage is not fatal. It's waving at any time to stop prozav button ability again, causing Obi-WAN will cause a strong final kick. The second ability is mind trick, which makes enemies Dodge and use abilities. Third ability is a strong impulse, such as Luke, vanatoa dropping enemies. IMHO, the third ability is only decent, the rest so-so.

In the mode of galactic battle added a new location Geonosis. Strange it turned out. On the one hand there's just servigliano light (as they are inept positioning the sun right above the horizon), but nothing is visible. Ask yourself how can this be? Yes, that game could. The battle scenario the following. At the first checkpoint clones, with 100 tickets, needs to capture two points. Need to run to the control panel and hold the button. After the capture point is activated by standing next to the at-TE and you can ride it. The player enters the at-TE is not, as usual, paid via menu, and just approaching the at-TE and pressing the button under his bottom. The time spent in the at-TE is not limited, i.e. even the whole round there to stay. However, standing still and camping will not work, because as you move one area becomes unavailable, and another opens. At-THOSE moves very slowly and if you scampering on it, can not manage to leave the inaccessible area. At-THOSE belong to the category of artillery, ie no pumps star maps had not. Only three stock abilities. They are. Tactical support - scans around for any enemies and at the same time recharges abilities of nearby allies. Really a useless thing, because at THOSE at the forefront of advancing is not because of enemy infantry around him isn't normal and its also running forward. But this ability recharges very quickly. Siege mode - stand still, shoot from a cannon on top. When siege mode is off, you can only shoot from the guns in front, and the top is not engaged. That top gun and well and shoots quickly. Front cannon damaged so myself and another overheat, but shoot on the move. Ion charge - the third ability is needed only in special cases, this is a shot of the ion projectile for removing a shield from the enemy ship that you want to knock out a script. This ability to act only at a very close distance. Naturally al-THE single. On the second check-point clones with the support of the at-TE needs to knock out two ships of the trade Federation, but to them took damage, it is necessary to remove their shields with a third ability at-TE. The at-TE needs to come close to the ship, or the ion charge will not fly. Once the shields are gone, the ships can start from anything. But the shield restores itself, so remove it have not a time. On the third check-point, the clones should reach the territory indicated by the marker and just stupid to grab her, shooting down all the enemy infantry in place. Support at-THOSE will be at this stage. If all run, run movie showing how radiation howitzers clones inciting round the ship of the trade Federation (as in the second part of the movie was, but there is this scene recreated in the game engine). Important caveat - at-very strong, but not regenerate, so the coordinated fire of the infantry he egged good. But to shoot at him from the AAT tank is completely useless, the damage is not applied even out of siege mode, or he is so small that it can be considered zero. But at the siege inciting AAT very jauntily. Destroyed at-TE is completed, but not indefinitely. Just think 10 of reinforcements available, but they are more than enough to win. In General, the droids can win this battle mostly on the first check-point, where there is a pure infantry battle, and the clones can easily be not enough 100 points to grab the two points. On the second and third check-points to defeat the droids will only be able miraculously to drain at this stage, the enemy team must consist entirely of losers who instead of performing tasks together to run in the opposite direction. Also on Geonosis available two new speeder bike- BARC and OMIT. You can say that they are the most common, as standard 74-z and with the same powers, - scanner, laser volley, radiator. I tried to ride on them and immediately remembered why I'm in the speeders don't use. Gun they not induced vertically, ie you can shoot at point blank range in front of him, if the enemy is slightly above or below, will not fall.Generally complete crap these speeders. Well, still have droids available tank AAT, but it's not new DLC, he was in the game before. Speeder and the AAT to undertake the traditional way - for a fee through the menu. On location there is another technique droids, for example the droids, spiders, large walking machines with lasers, kolesny with missiles (well, all the people in the film), but they are as furniture only simulating the battle being unavailable to the players territories. So to say create crowd. In General the crowd there very much and all she shoots. Without causing damage of course, but sometimes difficult to understand the enemy's firing or furniture. The lack of locations such as the droids 2 and 3 check-points very poor visibility. So bad that even the at-TE is not visible, although it is highlighted with a marker. Therefore, it is unclear gets to him or he is obstructed by the obstacle. Overall impression of Geonosis - mediocre, not better. not worse. If it was not spread of the lighting would be better. Playable aircraft on Geonosis no. It's descended.

Here is DLC. I'm more into the game nothing new has been noticed. And, Yes, customization of the clones was added with orange strips, but this is to the gameplay has nothing. Obi-WAN also have customization - with the Cape and without. No wow I got the new DLC not caused, but to greet you, for it is better than nothing, after all the previous DLC with a significant addition of content, it was almost a year ago for 8 part of the movie. After that, small lies, poured from a sieve.

P. S. Fragile online error 721 also has not disappeared. In this respect the new patch nothing for the better has not changed.

D
DayPsycho 21.10.19

The main character of course is mega scary!! Affairs - they finally can kapets full well the result of their daughter - UZHOS AND GLOOM!!! some guys have done such terrible characters??? I wouldn't want to live in a distant galaxy with strasilla))

v
vitalik76 21.10.19

Today came the next hero is count Dooku. Like promised new skins are clones, but they are not. Did not work apparently. Played a little over Dooku. Nothing megaliving have not noticed. Ability of the such. The lightning, which knocks down enemies. Probably not bad, but it works at a distance of 1 meter. The second ability the duelist allows you to inflict more damage lightsaber for some time. Theoretically, probably too good, but considering that the other heroes can stand in the unit for two minutes, the ability of this spending without causing damage. The third ability is similar to that of the interceptor on the enemy for a while is tagged, which amplifies any damage on it. Unfortunately all the abilities of count Dooku are on a very small distance. Ranged attacks had not. Is it only the shots he can reflect. While the tactics of the game for him there is - run up to enemy at close range, include the zipper, and then quickly finish the duelist. But this works well in theory. In practice, due to network lag the same Solo felled by lightning continues to shoot and eventually the attack fails.

Today's patch weighed in at nearly 3Gb, and made a great number of fixes for characters and locations. Anyone interested in the details of the patch, the original can be read here battlefront-forums.ea.com/
discussion/128200/community-
transmission-darth-tyranus-update

K
Key Ovald 21.10.19

Star Wars: Battlefront II
Gathered in a bunch of people, Hatches...
Events occur from the explosion of the second death Star but before the events of the trilogy of Disney. And that's good, no First order and other dibelizm. But this is bad because the fan covers in General all what can push. We play not only for the ugly main character, but for all loved ones, not yet merged incompetent writers characters. Ride probably the most brilliant of all the Imperial units, and flying on all jets, including the Millennium Falcon (which is somehow worse than all the controlled).
The idea of the story is to show events from the face of the Imperials, but then begins a typical plot of the rebels in the spirit of the an idiot.
Damn, even the Imperials know WHERE there is a history of the world and knocked from Empire.
In short, as in the movies: beautiful, sometimes epic, but not very informative.
6,5/10

Pys: the online didn't interest me.

Star Wars: Battlefront II - the Revival
A few missions after 10 years. During the events of the first film of the trilogy of Disney. That is, it is already possible to imagine what kind of inane nonsense going on there and Yes, he's that guy.
The silliest plot twists in an attempt to cause poulakou cause only bewilderment. In General, if the original company was relatively fun to play, it fits perfectly into DLS latest movies - stupid shit stupid shit (C)
5/10

v
vitalik76 21.10.19

Today we have released a patch added to the game from 4 new items:
1.Droideka.
2.New tank clones of TX-130
3.Map of Naboo in full excellence
4.New skins are clones and a new look for Anakin

1.Droideka was not as good as expected. In fact, this character is now only one strong advantage - high speed of movement when folded. Shield droideka not very strong and rapidly shuts down and the guns something can only at close range, at medium and long they are. On droideka like as not are Jedi skills type of attraction/repulsion, but only while force field is turned on. Without field droideka flies only so. Well, swords Jedi box does not lock, because if the swordsman gets close, droideka be easy food. Again become relevant ion grenades against grajdek - they are not just off the field, and vancott.

2.Tank TX-130. Definitely succeeded. Yeah, he's not as good as the at-ST, but much better than the AAT. It is easily operated, has good long range weapons and missiles.

3.Map of Naboo is a part of the map Naboo from the galactic battle. Nothing new I this map is not noticed.

4.New skins are clones and Anakin's people are praising. I didn't buy, just the menu preview looked. Well, good, good. While the conclusions I have formed are. Droideka have to balance, too weak happened. Tank, on the contrary, much stronger and better AAT in everything. Probably with time ponerfyat, for now he tackles AAT the easy way.

P. S. in Addition to innovations patch made the balance in the existing. Important fix is that all the characters healing ability XP is no longer required miscellaneous perversions. Now XP all restored just for frags. Ie for othila Fasme is no longer necessary to dance with a stick, Chewbacca don't need to beat his fist on the ground, to the Emperor to use chain lightning, and Eden to stanici the droid. Just make frags as anything and everything, and otheriwise. Unfortunately not without problems. After the patch in full mode, the superiority of the game started to fly.

W
WekuX 25.01.21

The distribution from epics lasted for 2 weeks. The game is dead again.

v
vitalik76 01.02.21

Well, what did you want? Game support has ended. It's not just that they began to distribute it for free.

R
R Tomatoes 16.02.21

Yes, I generally regretted downloading it, and that's why
Spoiler

i
its Luminous 28.08.21

Great game !!!! I already wrote a comment on it ... I'll
sign it again.
I always wanted !!! a modern game, the
Jedi ..
capturing the base ...
there are all sorts of pvp wars
, etc.
in general, I waited and burst in !!
I got a lot of pleasure even from the fact that they rolled me like a sucker, went through the first company, poked around there in general ..
and I'm happy like a boa constrictor!
BUT! I haven't found one yet!. of the most important members of the Jedi Order !!!!!
MB I still do not understand where he is, but the question is
WHERE MASS WINDOW?
Where is the black ??
he has a gorgeous purple sword!
and he goes to the top 3 best Jedi!
YODA
Quaigon Mace
Mays Quaigon
has not yet reached, but the campaign, the mace is still more important.
because the quaygon was killed ((a little earlier ((
but the quaygoda-obyvan !!! padobavan !!
and the mace ... just an alicite of valor.
and a gorgeous purple sword!
if someone knows something about my question ... I will glad! comment!

and in my opinion, there is no defective batch (