3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Y_ 21.10.19 10:28 am

Impressions of the game (Star Wars: Battlefront 2 (2017))

That's actually came 17:11:2017, ladies and gentlemen. Now the game is available for everyone. Share their impressions.

Here I must say that my experiences both happy and sad. And it's not the notorious outboxed and Donato, for this we need to start a separate topic, and the case in the release version. First, there is a Russian voice. Here many will say: why do we need it?. Then. If only because paying the same money for Battlefield 1, I got it, and here it did not, in the first part she was. Second, expect more from the company, but alas, nothing special I saw. But here at least is pleased with the relationship with movies. Third, there is no dismemberment from the lightsabers. Ie lightsaber in the movies is a formidable weapon, but here it looks like a waving stick, horrible for 2017. Fighting in space was pleased, but I liked them more with the beta version. Of course they are different, but look very epic. Ground multiplayer was, how to say this more tactical or something. Although in the first part of 2015 are usually all crammed crowd in one place and there perish. Many stupidly do not use the skills. Especially those who play for the officers and could help support. Apparently people think that getting kills is important. But here is purely my opinion, which may differ from others. Just like cards (not the star card). All well made and painted. Although there are bugs, take the Naboo with the pigeons out of the ground and some pieces of clear why in whirlwinds of leaves. Yes, bugs etc. the little things are. But overall the game is solid 6, let's see what happens after the release of the DLC.
92 Comments
Sort by:
v
vitalik76 21.10.19

ALEX7436 wrote:
Tell RV., good people, how goes the single, if slowly, considering all(if possible)? ATP
5 hours for. The bore terrible the single.

[...] wrote:
components drops 40 and 80-100
From boxes of heroes of the component falls either 35 (if the box fell to 5 cards) or 50 (if four). Other values not seen.

alexanderfox wrote:
In the first part(2015) Russian voice was funny
Normal voice was. As for the spoken phrases... so they are in English was originally written. And if there was originally written by get along, then the translation is the same crap happened.

Gentlemen, I have recently been confronted by a glaring glitch. Rocked I mean the body kits for the gun of the officer SE-44c. Scored 25 kills, slipped a message saying that you have completed the challenge target shooting. Well, I think, will finally reveal the module to overheat. I go to the menu career and ofigevayu. The mission progress completely filled and the button to award inactive! Oh, Yes, epikfeyl. Well began to pump then, I thought, when I open the second module, and the first rasplachivaetsya. And hell to the no. The second module has received normally, and the first and no. Even tech support inept wrote - is not yet answered. By the way ihnem on the forum Answer HQ is the theme with this glitch and no solution. OK so threw the players of the game.

K
Konstantin335 21.10.19

ALEX7436
If slowly then the single goes somewhere for 7-8 hours.

A
ALEX7436 21.10.19

Константин335
Wanted to buy, but I see hype around the game too much... how is this justified? For me a small personal comment (if the game is completed in person), about the story, graphics, luchbox...? Worth it, or go past it? ATP

K
Konstantin335 21.10.19

ALEX7436
In the single good only savers in the overall plot I liked. I watched another film STAR. But the gameplay is not very usual shooter where you go through the level and kill bots. The graphics are excellent, it's still Frostbite. About lalbekov I don't even bother, given free of charge, opened a look there, maybe put what card. For play money not even buy them. Multiplayer, I also liked the same as the first part, only much better. To buy the game or not is still up to you to decide, maybe she'll never like me. Well, if you really like Star wars, and you like the new trilogy of STAR, it is likely that the game you like.

A
ALEX7436 21.10.19

Константин335
Here is the case. Thank you. Decided that I would take. For 1199(regular version) in the origin of the discount, I think it is not much. To Far Cry 5, will pass away time....

[
[...] 21.10.19

vitalik76
From boxes of heroes of the component falls either 35 (if the box fell to 5 cards) or 50 (if four). Other values not seen.
All right. 35+50 or 50+50 =<80. The box of the hero is almost 2 times cheaper than fighting. instead of one 40 2 release.

j
jekapaty 21.10.19

the balance of the game heroes vs villains kills. My hero of the 1st level throws against 25th-bleed cards, my Leia Vader with two shots put.

A
AAsPeRR 21.10.19

Guys understand correctly, the heroes are not pumped in the mode of the characters on heroes?

v
vitalik76 21.10.19

AAsPeRR wrote:
the characters are not pumped in the mode of the characters on heroes?
All pumped and in any mode. Only now the pumping became somewhat different. Those glasses that you get at the end of the round, they themselves did not and pumped them nothing to gain. But the money you receive for each round they have to buy luchbox, in which there are cards, which pumped the characters. Also loudboxer is, parts that enable you to create the right card for yourself, not waiting for when she drops out of luchbox.

T
Tdante 21.10.19

The single player campaign and even a arcade. I had fun. Beautiful, atmospheric. But multiplayer.... it is a gesture.
Multiplayer - unbalanced killer mood. Balance no. Only ran from spawn and immediately unable to fanshot. He leaned on the wrong class - he died. Came out of the house died of a fighter. Went 1 on 1 with the same as you, he died because he bled. Fuck it.

v
vvvjust 21.10.19

In light of recent news, the game goes right to the grave. Never buy shit from EA. Lies on lies, promised one thing and did another!

K
Konstantin335 21.10.19

vvvjust
Any more news? You can read more rumors, it is unlikely they will stop supporting the game.

v
vstorspb 21.10.19

Single, interesting, but short. The dialogue is super, but podpisyvaet. In the cartoon, after all the scandal with luchboxes have no desire at all to play. If a fan of Star wars - mast Kev.

v
vvvjust 21.10.19

Константин335 wrote:
Any more news? You can read more rumors, it is unlikely they will stop supporting the game.
Botched DLC and rumors hint at the gradual killing of the game by EA, money is not dropped, so they don't see the point to support it. Rummage at leisure in the news, forums etc, the picture is not the best. And I feel sorry for those who believe EA, liars number 1 in the gaming industry.

v
vitalik76 21.10.19

Константин335 wrote:
it is unlikely that they will stop supporting the game.
Watching what is considered a termination. To release patches is likely to continue, as for the full DLC, I doubt. What full DLC came out after looking at the new movie and the single? Like no. Thus, the transfusion of a sieve. New modes, a redesigned menu, new skins, change in the way of pumping. But it's all thingies.

M
MAMBR 21.10.19

people please tell me who to play in arcade mode to place started progress born leader ,and then couldn't figure out what fighter to play this mode .

v
vitalik76 21.10.19

Written for this assignment what? I remember there was a caveat told to play as any hero, but progress was not as I the hero did not play. It turned out that it was necessary in the settings of the round to set to play only the heroes, and all the other units were not available. Then progress began to count.

R
Rocbomber 21.10.19

Bought the game on sale. (August 2018)
Of course, I knew that everything is bad, but so much for.
About the story I say nothing.
In multiplayer mode, you can quickly find a match only in the galactic battle, which represents the scenarios defend/attack. Play is boring, it seemed that on some maps almost always wins exactly one of the parties.
The notorious cards demolish balance. Swinging players with purple quality cards clearly stronger, but still kill. Pumping slow enough, it is necessary Grindel.
Summing up my chaotic review to say that BF 2 is very mediocre. Judging by the fact that in many modes it is impossible to play because of the lack of people, the game is bent. The only plus for me, it's a singles game with bots, where everything is open. A good replacement for BF2 (2005). Better buy Titan fall 2, Battlefront 2 is not worth attention.

C
Cabbas 21.10.19

Rocbomber
Decided to also write an opinion. Totally disagree
The plot is certainly not the Witcher in the world of star wars, but better than usually doing DICE. Not least because the fans can know how it was for a new Canon after the 6th episode.
In network mode, the game could always be found. In all modes I've tried (galactic battle, heroes vs villains, clash of heroes or something like that and mode with vehicles, I do not remember as precisely is called). If any problems, change the point of ping. I played on the server EA Germany and the United States (Virginia).

That was a pleasant surprise in a single game - customization steeper than in the classical BF. At least the fact that you can set the health of player and AI for 1 shot. I do not remember that somewhere saw it
Play heroes became much more interesting. Fans of star wars for 500 rubles to take by far, online there are morning and evening.
Responded to this comment for a plurality of views, taking also on sale

L
LeopoldoMendoza 21.10.19

Playing this game since implementation. In the beginning all boles that the game will die like the previous part. But it's been almost a year and the game is live, in a galactic battle play every day.
From the beginning of course a lot has changed. In the galactic battle heroes cost 6 and 8K battle points. Now I see 4,5 and 6. Apparently they lowered the price so more people played.
It's funny that in the beginning you had to buy the boxes, cards falling out accidentally. And when he introduced the progress and the points came out so that characters, which has fallen more than cards more. But other players need to download. As I Neformal as many points before these changes, I can freely buy skill points to anyone, it seems worth 120 skill points the hero points I have a few thousand.
The fight will be better than in the previous section, there is at least a normal sniper rifle.
But the balance still suffers, for the entire existence of the game saw only a couple of times to the disruptors destroyed heavy transport (Atat or similar have a droid), you need to make them weaker by 20 percent, in the last part is still to win over the defense in destroying shagohod was really offensive and I had to try to win. But not here, got command of the Nuba, all lagatta, the enemy superiority in the number of murders in 2-3 times, and still, they (the defense) are unable to destroy shagohod, not enough 5-10 percent.
Aren't cards with the previous section, the celestial city and Endor. May impose.
Cabbas wrote:
At least the fact that you can set the health of player and AI for 1 shot. I do not remember that somewhere saw it
Yes, it is in the mode of ready-made scripts Arcade.