3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rudnya1991 22.07.20 11:25 pm

Professional voice Mass Effect 4. (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Would like to see a professional voice acting of the game with a well-chosen actors dubbing ? (Not as in the first part)
86 Comments
Sort by:
B
Belomorkanal 22.07.20

Of course, if the voice acting is of high quality. Even though I can perceive English on hearing, but still, I would like to hear a professional Russian dubbing.

I
Ilya233 22.07.20

Yes

B
Belomorkanal 22.07.20

And dub in the first part just HS.

A
Andrey Luchko 22.07.20

Yes

A
AGS37 22.07.20

vryatli will make Dragon Age 3 is not transferred, then Mass Effect Next is not transferred

A
ALEKSander95 22.07.20

except the first Mass Effect, I do not know of any BioWare game with the Russian voice acting, so I don't expect it to appear, but if you do, it will be very cool, but damn unlikely((( and this Azbuka as ME1 nafig nobody needs...

l
lokkie 22.07.20

And dub in the first part just HS.
And the HS, the facts pliz?

B
Belomorkanal 22.07.20

lokkie
Yes, at least the fact that the voice had attended Shura karetnyy. He voiced Presley.
And all the voice acting is solid, false, actors properly and is not explicitly included in the role and not immersed in the atmosphere of the game. Shepard even better I have voiced. My voice was rougher, much more similar to the original. With the tone I wouldn't have failed.

C
Celesty 22.07.20

ALEKSander95
even Dragon Age Origins, too, with a Russian voice acting

r
rudnya1991 22.07.20

lokkie
Plus, a lot of different kinds of inaccuracies in the translation.

D
Divaan1 22.07.20

Pass 2 times on different voice (ingle first)

L
Legion1130 22.07.20

Zoe Kim
Yes, in DAO a great voice.

l
lokkie 22.07.20

and clearly not part of the role and not immersed in the atmosphere of the game.
More than. One conversation with Harinam that only is. Voice of Rex. Original there and some do not lie.

much more similar to the original
And you in the original play at all? Apparently not.

K
Kuzamba_Sword 22.07.20

I would love would be voiced by)))

S
StaticSaysMyNamE 22.07.20

This kind of game is better left with the original voice acting, as on some linguistic techniques in the English language is almost impossible to give a good translation in the Russian language and for the sake of atmosphere it is better to play with English voice acting, and the fact I have no trust to Russian ater

S
StaticSaysMyNamE 22.07.20

lokkie
Yes, the Russian voice actor ever in my life, normally it's not voiced, it would be so sad and irresponsible that you will kill all desire to play (Hello from ME1) is not Even, it's not very English, I was wrong, and that they (amerikashki) voiced their texts significantly better than Russian voiced their texts, and since I pereproshel a lot of foreign games with a Russian voice acting, I concluded, that only a few of these games sounded English to Russian high-quality and beautiful (I can remember only one game where a Russian voice acting was better than the original, but, alas, can not remember the name), the rest is pure uplandia....although I'm sure if the same is done, for example with the Stalker (voice Russian to English) there, too, would voice would be beyond ostinati, conclusion: let the games Russian voiced Russian, and American games are American....in General, in other games where the plot and the atmosphere in the first place, it is safe to rivet the left and the voice acting but in games like the ME and DA series moonlight unforgivable, and if you want a Russian voice acting, let them do it with dignity, and not only will show that in Russian, you can paint more than 100,000 variants of the Mat and hire a NORMAL, PROFESSIONAL actors who know how to read the text with intonation and emotion, not some freshman from the Academy of arts, who loves computer games....actually, this is my opinion

r
rudnya1991 22.07.20

I liked how sounded the Witcher and StarCraft 2 (although the game itself is not particularly liked). If only it was voiced by our favorite ME, it would be possible to enjoy the whole process of passing.

M
MunchkiN 616 22.07.20

if the characters are new that I am absolutely not against sale of bad voice acting. the main thing that bugs wasn't.
ATO read a ton of text in kintse in Minya eyes emerge.

A
Alenari 22.07.20

Only if the installation will do fine, not to fuck off.

l
lokkie 22.07.20

English to Russian high quality and beautiful
As in far cry 3?
Here's the paradox, just as it voice crazy, but for some reason all the students think that there is voice quality. )

conclusion: let the games Russian voiced Russian, and American game - Americans
The choice should be, to play with voice acting or subtitles, and just. And not to cut corners and save on voice acting. The films are transferred, regardless of whether low-budget or high-end. And in this menu you can choose to watch the voice acting or subtitles. It's time for games at this level of output, and not go on about the developers.