3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vanya Rygalov 22.07.20 11:27 pm

Quit Smoking

In short, guys, quit I still smoke. Exactly a month. While holding, smoke pulls, but not critical. Sometimes I even forget what I want to smoke.
Of course, throwing of pills, gradually reducing the dose (as per instructions). It turned out that not so difficult. Previously tried without the pills, did not work. Most importantly, an understanding of what you can actually do not smoke. Cool.
Don't know how long will last, hope and most importantly I want to have forever. Again, I'm not a sucker to spend on a tablet the$ 100 a month not to smoke, and then again to smoke. I'm not a Rockefeller, to grandmother just a waste. Besides, not Smoking, and I have not bought a hundred cigarettes in three months discourage. Financial motivation is not a fucking dog.

My e... I was even fined for Smoking anymore. Krrrasota!!! You can't smoke, you can't. Me on the dick!!! I DON'T SMOKE!!!
148 Comments
Sort by:
C
Constant1ne 22.07.20

Vanya Rygalov
What is most interesting I have now the same situation. I smoked for 12 years, now [redacted] sitting. Your post just happened to saw)

C
CokpaT89 22.07.20

I heard that 400r has norm pills - [redacted] or something like that, too, will try in a couple of weeks

G
Glavnyy inzhenegr 22.07.20

It's advertising the wheels off the smokes or something? You suck

r
rPeBoJL 22.07.20

smoked 1 - 2 packs a day. done for health reasons. samomoderirovanie) in all Provost and I just banter)

L
Le Gaspilleur 22.07.20

Grevol
in all Provost and I just banter)
When the Elevator is not working, and the office on the 7th floor))

s
severnyy alkogolik 22.07.20

Handsome.In fact, temptation usually are not so difficult to deal with.

w
warp 37 22.07.20

I quit Smoking... cigarettes. [redacted]

l
lookaway 22.07.20

left about 4 years ago. smoked for 7 years.
threw without pills without any of this.
the first six months were hard, then easier. now very rarely, when I want to smoke.

N
No more drugs... 22.07.20

Quit Smoking in the University. Break off constantly to run downstairs to smoke. Then I realized that may not to smoke.

r
rimpf 22.07.20

I quit, after a month already and had not thought about smokes, no fragile and temptations, the hardest part was the first two weeks.
But with alcohol it heavier, half a year somewhere fought, though I drink not often but still dependent on alcohol were to drink once, twice a week was the norm, now do not drink, and do not want.

D
Don Thomas Falcone 22.07.20

That generally means that your quit Smoking? This is one of the drugs drop? Begins breaking something? Don't smoke and that's it. Always did not understand, how and why to start Smoking. Tried several times, draw smoke... kapets fun fun. Not only that, stink of smoke, so still and my hands/clothing/hair then the smell will be, and then the whole apartment... and even your budget to spend on kurivo, as they say burning money in a very literal sense of the word. About the injury, I generally keep quiet (consider that spending money on a private killer who slowly kills you).
In General I do not see sense to begin and then tormented to quit.

V
Vanya Rygalov 22.07.20

Don Thomas Falcone
Don't smoke and that's it. Always did not understand, how and why to start Smoking.
Dude, you're lucky. Your words to God's ears.

r
rPeBoJL 22.07.20

Tried several times, draw smoke...
your smoke is staggering. for this expanded all-inclusive judgment it is more than enough, Yes

n
nibler99 22.07.20

Don Thomas Falcone
the killer in installments

r
rimpf 22.07.20

Don Thomas Falcone
Always did not understand, how and why to start Smoking.
Nicotine works as a stimulant, increasing the level of dopamine and stimulating the pleasure centers of the brain.

T
T.T.G 22.07.20

Throwing only twice. First more than half a year, the second for a couple of months. Ex, the trouble and lack of self-control in this moment. And Vanya won't last two months, because the story of how he quit Smoking for a month here already is an indication of breaking.

m
mister pravda 22.07.20

GP-5
quitting is very hard .

r
rPeBoJL 22.07.20

T
T.T.G 22.07.20

Mr truth
Smoking is purely a psychological addiction, nothing more.

m
mister pravda 22.07.20

GP-5
Yes but it must be resisted ,but not everyone is able.