3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_4epHbIu_ 22.07.20 11:32 pm

First impressions! (Just Cause)

Share! How do you like the toy? personally, I 0хуенн0 liked the graph! Yes, and the expanse of the action is also impressive! 5 points!
125 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gr1nGo 22.07.20

Yes. The principle of the game in Just Cause is similar to the principle of the game in oblivion...First you just run around and admire the graphics...
Beautiful...cool...But after 1 mission (release chukha), understand that the trick of the game lies in the lack of atmospheric pressure. The game quickly becomes a bore. Not to say that the project failed, but not hit.

It is the first impression.

.MOrz. 22.07.20

I count not care.And so almost everything on minimum with my Radeon 9600.:)And the game class.!Long time not played.Top GTA.IMHO

R
ReDoX 22.07.20

The graphics are excellent ! In contrast to the same Ksenusa optimized for 5 points ! And glitches are hard to find ... But the physics in General and transport in particular has pumped up ... But Gringo is right about the atmosphere, because we do not give freedom, especially so when we see the map ... All tasks(or almost all is very similar, only the story is different at least some diversity... the release of the villages, which in the beginning of the game was funny and exciting, then immediately bored, and given their number(over 250), it becomes very annoying and boring ... and the designers let us down ... City vypolneny just 3, people just go by the roadside pavements, in courtyards or soul ... of Course the jungle and the forest in General looks great(largely thanks to graphics), but the engine is not a perfect model of people also did not particularly like, and bloom is disguised asjet of hot air in the atmosphere" shows a small decay of the engine ... even the villages are COMPLETELY the same type of ...Our hero is not able to jump, talk to people, to sit, the developers apparently decided to make him a kind of Rambo, because to adversaries killed him, we need to stand still for very long time, and the enemies only shoot Himself... AI is far from perfect, even reminiscent of GTA SA, and this, as You know, the comparison is not for the better ... Minor tasks and quests( and so language does not turn to call them very monotonous and most of them limited in time, which greatly affects the atmosphere ...

Here is my opinion about the game, IMHO ...

c
cd2 22.07.20

Well, here I proshol game. In the beginning was very cool: a large island, beautiful graphics, had all new appliances. In the beginning I did all the villages in a row, sovetoval. But after the occupation of a third of the country, I have all so zadalbali that I spat on the capture and engaged in the passage of only story missions, only to finally over. The main drawback of the game is complete uniformity of all missions (kill, steal, collect, blast, capture).

M
Metr72 22.07.20

Yes, the graph is super krasotisha :-) I personally like any kind of aircraft, skydiving and there is still super even and arcade(but simple)Mission, I do not pass only fly :)

M
Makatumba 22.07.20

1 buggy
2 love it
*Lano poroyus in nastrojkah....
put the weakest setting....*
3 buggy
4 love it

the decision

D
DeeFo 22.07.20

The game is super!!!

.MOrz. 22.07.20

2 Bi0Nik:I Agree.Vidyuhi tutina not less than 6600.:)I have a Radeon 9600 and on average you can play.

G
Gr1nGo 22.07.20

I have a Radeon 9600 and on average you can play.
---

Do not make laugh my Slippers. I have a 6600GT (530/990) - and on average are not as we would like.

.MOrz. 22.07.20

Well...dunno I have on average is the norm.A story that is-(530/990)

G
Gr1nGo 22.07.20

Core clock and video memory, overclocked.

.MOrz. 22.07.20

Clear.

M
Makatumba 22.07.20

I have relatively nomana Viduka gfors 5700ле

her thoughts fly Halfa identity.....
but in General, POH according to the neighbor, and the game (he post proshol 2 dny in General like many other games)
and I talk Halfa happy for some reason
it is great to buy new than none and motherboard the lava would fuck it up.....

m
mityai 22.07.20

Free

People!!! You have the water the same??? On the screenshots from the website ND saw, there is some beautiful water, why do I get shit??? Like flying, not swimming, when you swim on the boat, no one can see where the shore)) Setting, by the way, max))

.MOrz. 22.07.20

How do you have everything in Russian?And XS.

_
_Lemon_ 22.07.20

As I understand it, it is the screen ripped from the site of the localizer, well, if the subtitles can be called localization:((

G
Gr1nGo 22.07.20

mityai, as I understand, water is not visible at all...Make a screen under normal daylight...
And write which graphics card, driver...

s
sewer 22.07.20

full check out. HOOD, on 6600 at max 15-20. Sometimes sags to 9 ))). In General it is necessary 1024 Opera, none yet will not change since the PCI switch is expensive (((

D
DeeFo 22.07.20

I have a 6600 GT on a resolution of 1024x768 and all settings max except for parts of the landscape(on average) are all included and the game FLIES

c
cd2 22.07.20

Yes, even on a very strong computer sometimes lag and so on Full max settings 25-30 fps stable issues. But what struck me, talk is that the entire game never took off in the wind. It's a miracle!