3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_4epHbIu_ 22.07.20 11:32 pm

First impressions! (Just Cause)

Share! How do you like the toy? personally, I 0хуенн0 liked the graph! Yes, and the expanse of the action is also impressive! 5 points!
125 Comments
Sort by:
l
likvidator2 22.07.20

sorry if someone caught this but the game is nothing more than a piece of shit in a beautiful wrapper, IMHO

K
King in the world 22.07.20

Normal igruha!

K

I liked it!

D
DJ Game 22.07.20

Oh, the game is class. A great pastime. Nice to just stroll along the beach, great views. Space. Top with a helicopter, airplane admire, from the bridge over abyss to jump in the water class. Of course it is better to do in real life.

The graph showed himself worthy. Although, of course can be boring all the time repeating the city, village, forest grounds. But that doesn't count. The explosions are awesome.

The plot here seems good. Though sometimes moronic. But in the spirit of the game. Although I razdrazhet this chick in camouflage, and when the mission ends always come and these two are married sit, sipping mojitos, and grin: Rico drink to the fact that you killed a hundred thousand people, Il blew up the island. Mission quite diverse. Pass them to me personally it was always interesting.

Sound. Music I do not like. Not very pleasant to listen to, there's no soundtrack is amazing. And what about the sound design is excellent, especially in the thicket in the jungle if you go away, then do the class. Although sometimes annoying that you constantly will fly the helicopters under the ear.

The controls are simple, a little bit lively. And that's all. of course, moronic jumping in a helicopter or jump on the roof of cars presutstvuet, but it is not alrashedi attention fun well still. Although the car ride is not very comfortable - that it is a defect.

M
Mikku 22.07.20

Igruha super. The graphics are simply stunning. Optimized better than GTA.
Verdict:the perfect game for those who are tired of GTA

K

Yeah!

E
E.D.V.A.R.D 22.07.20

Finally a cool game,especially liked to fly airplanes,the physics I made(aircraft) and the machinery to put it mildly, not very.

S
SPAWN. 22.07.20

I liked the game too.

L
LifeStream [Has left from 22.07.20

Cool toy and the graph, and the atmosphere.

r
rikkU 22.07.20

The bomb! that's just the filter killing!

L
LifeStream [Has left from 22.07.20

Well, not a bomb, but the game is not bad.

m
master27 22.07.20

I like explosions, well, the jungle!

J
JB-n 22.07.20

Damn fun game that really felt fun to some, especially if the car ride and learned all the tricks. True physics stuff, but the graphics pleasing your flowers..

A
AlSar 22.07.20

The game left protivorechiya impressions:

+: the game is dynamic, a lot of opportunities for the character, good choice of weapons and vehicles
an interesting collection of things, finally the atmosphere of the Latin American countries, the idea of revolution!

-: the territory of the same type, rather SIMILAR!
it seems that the texture size 1x1 slot meter roscopically a few million times
orentiruetsya for this reason, it is difficult even on the map
then missing some kind of reasoning, there is nothing but gunfire
and most importantly - stupid and repetitive missions for the Guerrillas and Rioja

U
Ukrop [Bull1] 22.07.20

Today started to play, I love it!

a
allen_woka 22.07.20

she have me the past two years and has not bothered(though I stopped playing 2, but the niche;)). Lulu on the plane to fly!

V
Vin4ester2010 22.07.20

for almost the entire game. cool game. conductive pass and the second part will be accepted.

R
Racer xXx 22.07.20

first, do very much. but now play is also fun, got to grips with the gameplay

R
Racer xXx 22.07.20

TurbO.
I agree with you 100%. passed it already completely cool. has now set itself the Windows seven and I would be the second pass.

J
Jackson[x] 22.07.20

And second of all super!
The only game for which is to endure Win7