3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_4epHbIu_ 22.07.20 11:32 pm

First impressions! (Just Cause)

Share! How do you like the toy? personally, I 0хуенн0 liked the graph! Yes, and the expanse of the action is also impressive! 5 points!
125 Comments
Sort by:
R
Reverrius 22.07.20

You what super graphics? Graphics are bright, cute, but not super! Ksenuse and it was better.
About the game: NEZACHOT!
Very boring, the map is large, but meaningless - empty and dead, no physics, character animation, enemies, and death was done very badly, 2; music unintelligible.
General rating 6.5/10.

m
mityai 22.07.20

to .MOrz.

What are you doing??? Even in SAMARA pirates for a week sold)))

to _Lemon_

This is my screen)))

to Gr1nGo

OK, will do in daylight))

m
mityai 22.07.20

Well, that portion of the screens)))
Free Free Free
Free Free Free

Free Free Free

Video Radeon 9600 256 mb:

Free

Wood February, fresh, in my opinion, not out)))

Edit:
Remembered something))
When you first start the game, ie when he started to play for the first time and to pass the mission, in one mission where you have to rescue some partisan in the Fort, I had water, but it hovered in the air, then falls down, again going up) Then stopped even just appear))

s
spectre from TM 22.07.20

ie the game takes only graphics? right now, the ability of the screw 9 gigs will NILESAT(heard somewhere that it weighs as much) and to remove nothing, to me this toy to take if I important gameplay and atmosphere and not the count?

PS: and what all have flying mounts? gallop any fiddling and planes can ktonnes screen-session to arrange?
but the UFO is there no?

R
Reverrius 22.07.20

to spectre from TM
I this toy to take if I important gameplay and atmosphere and not the count?
Definitely not take! The gameplay is methodical and monotonous, and atmosphere present. Moreover, the graph is not better than ksenuse!

.MOrz. 22.07.20

2 mityai:So...and I live In Lithuania...where pirates will cost 650 rubles,and we are rarely+so....you have the wood garbage.I have the omega special games.:)

m
mityai 22.07.20

to .MOrz.

Well, share firewood))))

Lithuania...where pirates will cost 650 rubles

Ofiget)))

to spectre from TM

ie the game takes only graphics?

No, she takes no graphics, and XS, while I do nothing more than not caught))) And the screenshots I posted, because my water finally shitty, not even water, nothing))) Here and decided to ask whether all this water)))
About UFO do not know, but several models of helicopters (2-3), and a jet plane, more is not seen)) And ground-based assets there are many machines (trucks, cars, tractors), motorcycles (buggies, mopeds, bikes), and water transport (rapid motor ladki, sailboats, light motor boat, just row boats, personal boat of the player, weapons, etc.) and all sort)))

G
Gr1nGo 22.07.20

mityai, judging by the screenshots, you have the water Shader in the game do not exist at all. Waves are (they are not Shader), and no water...Check the Archives, the presence in her archives...I Just think the files it is missing shaders.
Here are my archives Free

And, of course, the main advice - reinstall the game itself. I also often buggy...for example: click on. EXE do not want to run...says Nothing and does not start. However, the reinstallation helps. Already 4 times like this (hard vpesdu was atramentarius...). But now everything seems fine. Reinstallation - effective solution.
Also try to start again...check if you have shaders or not. Reinstall direkth or put one that is more recent. Oh and we can advise you to put the driver more ancient but time-tested.
-------

spectre from TM, and I have a version of lite - the one without video. Is 5 GB instead of 9.

m
mityai 22.07.20

to Gr1nGo

I have the same thing:

Free

To reinstall I do not want, but will probably have to)) because I have it installed for about 30 minutes and now is 6.73 GB. Wood to bother you do not want to, but direct you can try))

G
Gr1nGo 22.07.20

By the way, does anyone know how to change the Sens on the mouse?

.MOrz. 22.07.20

2 mityai:http://download.betanews.com/download/1086739971/rad_w2kxp_omega_38273_7z.exe download.

s
spectre from TM 22.07.20

4 gig of the same video?? what video is this??

then I current demo will be satisfied
but even so a couple of screenshots of Aero equipment hotelosby

M
Metr72 22.07.20

КрЫсота

m
mityai 22.07.20

Damn, the water is awesome, I want this water))

M
Metr72 22.07.20

mityai
So and video card then what you have?

M
Metr72 22.07.20

Самолётик

Дайвинг!

Просто

M
Metr72 22.07.20

In General, I made a conclusion for myself:this would be engine of GTA and you might die more beautiful in life, nothing will :)))

m
mityai 22.07.20

to LeVi

In Just Cause the graphics are not at the highest level))
About the video card mentioned above))

to Gr1nGo

Reinstallation did not help, with ROM game tried to put direct proquanil anything to update not found))) Stay current firewood)) And so didn't want to touch them)))

m
mityai 22.07.20

All updated drivers, the water appeared, which she is still beautiful, settings on medium)))

Free

to .MOrz.

I newer downloaded)))

Free

.MOrz. 22.07.20

2 mityai:so you just updated wood.And I have specialnye.:)