3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_4epHbIu_ 22.07.20 11:32 pm

First impressions! (Just Cause)

Share! How do you like the toy? personally, I 0хуенн0 liked the graph! Yes, and the expanse of the action is also impressive! 5 points!
125 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gr1nGo 22.07.20

Written here. 9.2 GB on the hard drive.

Moreover, using Rad Game rtools can convert all bik to avi, compress and back pack in bik.

s
spectre from TM 22.07.20

can anybody akovo have all the videos, go to the folder kauza, and find where they lie? just say gallop them there
well, take a picture of one roller when he goes, just wondering why no rolls it to 4 gig Slims

S
Spanch Bob Kvadratnye Sht 22.07.20

hehe
Looking forward to this game

s
spectre from TM 22.07.20

and th waiting for? supposedly when you buy?

h
haha your dead 22.07.20

I just liked the graphics, stunts and skydiving =) All flies 660GT on all max

R
Rock-n-Roll 22.07.20

Bdya zadolbali pirates-hacks. Already some times to this. Again I got the game without commercials. All enough to use the disks for five games on one. It's a shame that in our city the license appears with a six-month delay, and pirates at once, but only play the neutered version of something does not pin.

_
_Lemon_ 22.07.20

Here I am also waiting for a license because they do not want to kill the nerves on the pirates!

E
El DeaDMaN 22.07.20

When my computer (Intel Pentium IV 1.5 GHZ, 512 OMB RAM, NVIDIA GEFORCE 6600 GT 128 MB) the GAME is not that fly, but is at least 15-20 frames!!! In short you can play!!! Especially in this game!!!And the Game just ochumennaya!!! Play all!!!

s
spectre from TM 22.07.20

Noche, show off graphics and scored?

B
Bugaga Velikiy 22.07.20

typical GTA clone anything good

I
Ipo4 22.07.20

and I liked it!!!! bought the Seeb licenzionno,and cool!
the truth is on my NForce 430/GF6100 current 640-480 goes well((( but still,if the rest of the settings to put in
high,it is a hundred times prettier than any GTA!
stuff of course is lame)))

A
AnAKsunaMooNTM 22.07.20

Toy average Count... fly away... my car ain't super fly, but God forbid =) FSE do not care all happy... but these missions are killing the desire to play ! except that you can fly or to swim under water...

O
OddyRash 22.07.20

Fuck THIS ISLAND!!! Better be local, someone would have taken and made him a Monte Cristo!

J
J_A_C_K 22.07.20

The game is super mega cool!

f
fil.. 22.07.20

For the sake of this message I specifically went through the registration procedure!!!
1. What first impressions ABOUT the JUST CAUSE GAME did the discussion technical. har. your computer?!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2. Is this really a game where you can move freely over a large area can be directly and easily attributed to the series of clones of this fucking GTA (I would say coarser). I have a friend who if you see in the game the minimap in the form of a circle, immediately said: oooo, something it reminds me of (referring to GTA). This game, conversely, does not like, and even on the contrary dilutes the so-called clone of GTA. In the latest gangster rap combined with gangster life of an American niggas and just incredible coolness. In the same, tried to create something new, not like the rest.
3. The graphics in this game are just awesome!!!!! To say there is not, but the game should at least buy the beauty of this Paradise. The boasts the GTA?!! The beauties of the slums and dark alleys.
Of course, and the first and second games have their advantages and disadvantages. But in any case they cannot be put on a par!!!

f
fil.. 22.07.20

Conroe MOOD@K!!!

M
Merinostas 22.07.20

This game is in my opinion just a doll - a beautiful wrapper , and in the middle of nothing. Here, the graph is amazing, but the plot sucks

T
Thebestman 22.07.20

men and the Radeon 9500 will go to medium?

R
Roosso 22.07.20

Cool game, but as noted, really like Oblivion. By the way just busy with the passing of both games. Really understand until now, and whether it is possible in this game died, and flew from the mountains on the motorcycle, arranged shooting with crowds of police that is not a dream. In GTA I would have already filled up.
A bit annoying aiming. But only a little.
The one who compared this game to GTA highly pogaryachilsya. Very much, nevertheless to me the game seemed worthy of attention.

B
B. R. A. 22.07.20

Beautiful toy .....but boring:(
Here's an example - realistically painted Islands.... with absolutely nothing to do. Collection containers do not count, and the race invented for fun. Still, because vehicles represent a black hole in the game - they clearly have nepotistically and turned out they are uninteresting. You can even want to capture all the provinces - but it is monotonous.
The game is tuned for copy/paste - ALL the settlements, ALL the large cities, ALL the buildings look the same, even the trees (though there are a few different cities).
So, the cons are finished, now for the pros:) - the Graphics, especially when the boat and from the air.
Developers slightly worse than the graphs turned out to aviation - the design of some helicopters is just great, and flying is a pleasure (better than GTA, although this is a matter of taste)
Of it a bit, but there are some cool guns(8-count grenade launcher for example). One minus - to open it is necessary to work for the gang (what was I saying about copy/paste?) And zarabotatj 3700 kills don't want to - they are not difficult and boring! About the story missions - fast and dynamic - if you have a helicopter with rockets:) But the last coolest - on a pretty good fighter to shoot down 3 missiles and to get on the huge plane to the accompaniment of enemy MiG-s:)

Summary: in this game it SHOULD be used as a tonic for boredom and stagnation . As few good games, and hits - like Golden sand on the ocean floor, this toy could pass for NZ. until then, until that nibud interesting... for example Just Cause 2:)