3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sanya10051993 24.07.20 12:34 am

Your attitude to the balloons and Bush.

It's interesting that people with PG are a novice to the League or balloons?
Here's an example if you put in a video blog immediately zaminusuyut, cast aside kakahami?
184 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zhizn dermo 24.07.20

Looking only Wanamassa and Abdulov, all the rest are complete dross,vprincipe and they have not a cake, but someone should look.

r
rock music 24.07.20

The collectin
the first one was normal, at least the parts that I watched. of course he was a mess, because in this game you fail to see what's ahead. many liked his first passage exactly because of this.

L
Lihor 24.07.20

Many liked it first playthrough because on PC then released this game.

C
Cheshire Cat 87 24.07.20

rock music
nah, he is miserable, values in his no comments and comments are not needed.
a walkthrough on YouTube it's all ebata in the game you have to play and not a movie to watch

C
Cheshire Cat 87 24.07.20

In short, the robot is designed for shkoloty and rogue.
Hands of the right place grow, the head is in order and have the money for a good PC / console play.
None of the above no - see videos from the greedy and for the greedy

T
Tobias Reaper 24.07.20

Cheshire Cat 87
Totally agree. Let's play for betuganov. Enough to read the comments under the video retsplejelov and understand that their look some scorotron with Pentiums.

Z
ZLOBNYY IGROK 24.07.20

In principle, not bad, just don't think that I'm talking about all sorts of madah and ozone these purely for the sake of stupid laugh. I am of those who for example teach programming languages or which explain how to run old toys on dosbox well, and similar topics.

K
Kapitan Kote 24.07.20

Are largely negative,although I see only black and sustelo. Just the students with their minecraft,all YouTube dirtied,duck and even remove bad and not mounted

G
Glinko 24.07.20

Not applicable.

L
Lunh 24.07.20

I like, if suitable .
For example now look at Steklogroup walkthrough Metro 2033 Last Ligh
http://www.youtube.com/user/Steklogroup/videos

Play the game the most reluctant, because Metro is strained when, and just to see the toy I wanted for the sake of curiosity.
So it's good that there are people who do it.
Of course it is important to fit was , but if you search you can find a normal movie

b
babl-trabl 24.07.20

A couple of years ago from Mendelssohn perlite. But then he started to fade, and with it my fan thing. Now sometimes I go on YouTube to see if he has released anything new, and I see sadness pichal. Of the other reviewers-retsplejelov can highlight AKR'a crazy man-child of pepper and Usacheva, if it is, of course, can be called obsidian. Even at the time, watched a few episodes of Blacksilver for DAYZ.

The rest of the creators nothing but irritation does not cause. Jokes are not able to play not able to comment not able. Sense to watch them? Sometimes you stumble on this video type pass Skyrim, issue 212 and go nuts. Does anyone looks at it on a regular basis?

P
Pilat. 24.07.20

Alex Gutowski standards

a
alekslp93 24.07.20

Well, very rarely watch. And even then, those games have the opportunity not to play, and so is hunting. And that dude played and not tryndel into the microphone.

4uz 24.07.20

Vanomas like this is Namba WAN among reviewers. It seems there are deep Analytics, and other stupid reviewers reviews and deep dimensions.

W
Wild Rider 24.07.20

Obzorschiki useful, can clearly show the features of the game(unless, of course, this is a normal overview of the normal obzorschika), so that in General these positive attitude.

The balloons are neutral mostly.

-
-SK.art- 24.07.20

Looking black-Jack-sussa. How to play Daisy. This Trinity makes perfect letsplay Daisy, just look at them and..

S
Second_Philosophy 24.07.20

I love to watch Markiplierand. It is mostly horror and indie is. Liked it because the reaction of the passing game the same as me and it makes it fun, but it has a lot of balloons which fall asleep in half a minute.

U
ULTR19 24.07.20

All stupid. Well, except for Madison, because he and the King.

L
Lavuer 24.07.20

Black with his horror series. Mostly watching only him. Good passing and comments, that's just a bit dumb sometimes ^_^ used to look selectively MADD, for fun, now ceased.

N
Nihiliant 24.07.20

You can see sometimes.