3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sanya10051993 24.07.20 12:34 am

Your attitude to the balloons and Bush.

It's interesting that people with PG are a novice to the League or balloons?
Here's an example if you put in a video blog immediately zaminusuyut, cast aside kakahami?
184 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pretty Boy 24.07.20

Well, here we all found out that the Russian letsplay and obzorschiki HS. I say we need Anton Logvinov to watch.

R
Rikudo Nagashi 24.07.20

Pretty Boy
Toja is awesome, definitely. =)

75875 24.07.20

Well Nambavan resolves, voooot.

t
timtimH 24.07.20

I say we need Anton Logvinov to watch.
Well, Anton is more of a professional egregor. If we talk about Amateur self-gagatun, I only know of one such, and he produces reviews every six months.

L
Lihor 24.07.20

_SlashuuR_ 1

Fuck you sir, like this. One cheap shit in the list.

F
FadeOut 24.07.20

Your these balloons need for rogue is unable to buy a powerful laptop

M
Maksimus_27 24.07.20

Toha bold taxis, Howan also more or less standards, because of the banter. Black is adequate, but sometimes too boring. The most normal is Slick and Jesus AVGN

Many of you watch wanamassa. Don't understand how its flawed from the vocabulary you want to puke.

Sagatun, yuzia and Get shrill uccke.
And Maddison has gone to shit

R
Rikudo Nagashi 24.07.20

Maksimus_27
Well, Deep Analytics vanomasa good. Dude sometimes smart things to say, albeit mixing it with the Mat.

R
Redmurza 24.07.20

Russian only like AKR and Bazhenov. Maddison terribly degraded.
Yuzya, catch a complex, silver - inept morons, sorry.

A
AyCtims 24.07.20

Me enrage all the balloons,especially the Holiness or whatever.I hate it,and all the idiots who signed him.Only like the RGT is more or less normal

s
stinger204 24.07.20

I watch letsplay those games that just will not play, and see what the game is interesting, Recently saw letsplay Silent Hill series is legendary, but not included in the circle of games that I play, that I watched began Arthur, and then moved on to others. The same c Resident Evil, the series famous, but to play it I will not. Here and watch letsplay, not because the computer is weak. The games that I play to look at the record not interested in the rest why not.

M
Mindless Self Indulgence 24.07.20

Just annoying that everywhere reviews on minecraft, let's play on minecraft and it is basically guess who... Reviews of mods of all sorts. This is already so much that unbearable, even though I am a fan of minecraft, but it don't look. And every second videoblogger promotes, advertises letsplayi, which focuses on 50% shooting about minecraft than anything else.

I
ImperatorPC 24.07.20

Look mostly black, Sustelo and Jack. Sometimes tomatoes (here is the passage of Call of juarez). Wanamassa too sometimes (He sometimes really smart thing to say, but the style of presenting, let's say Not all). Juzju/Gagatuna not digest. Plus I already got minecraft'o mania. Let's Play/Review. Vaughn Bender, do some crap up (the fucking review mods. MODS. Not even games, and MODS FOR minecraft! I do ofigevayu. And Yes, I watched Maddison, it was the norm, and now wanking.

F
FadeOut 24.07.20

Fuck digging all this Maddison.Asperilla due to young idiots and shkolote.And yet, this is taking it Ksenia,that bitch made me do a separate bucket to buy under the vomit.Shit these your balloons and burn our vision and time.IMHO.

u
user 492 24.07.20

Vanomas though the mood lifts, especially his video on portal 2, do a lot of cool video, sticking in things like buckets or barrels during the action is something )))

d
deeznut 24.07.20

ImperatorPC
About wanamassa support

Now look AggroGameTV and 3D8K, one of the only one who does овер9000 letsplay on minecraft.

D
Dead necromancer 24.07.20

The live broadcast is still a phenomenon... People,regardless of professional or not,often appreciate the games/films/series quite subjective...But you can often cheer yourself up by looking at the review Maddison xD.As strange as it may sound,the League needed to entertain myself ^_^

S
Strannyy strannik 24.07.20

Most balloons are negative, but there is one, which is interesting to watch, from the rest of us want to sleep. And about Juzju and Gagatuna I generally keep quiet, where they have so many scolia the fans I don't understand stupid download their content on YouTube. Of reviewers would allocate the same unit. About Khovanskii did not speak, I like to watch WhiteGoldSPB, as he often says clever things.

A
AperturePart 24.07.20

Penaltyi,they come on YouTube ! As soon as there was Salatunalready knew it...Here it is the beginning of the end.

L
Lunh 24.07.20

But with whom should take an example ... GameSmoother

Very professionally done, even with the passage of do not call

This is a new kind of art
full-fledged feature film and even HD quality.

Watched, because I would
not passed, I don't know how to play
in such games more than to load the last save :))

I advise everyone to see !
And to realise how to do such things.