3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vladimir169 24.07.20 01:32 pm

Issues related to the passing game. (Just Cause)

How to destroy all the rocket parts? I blew up only 21 out of 25. Some cars and parts are not visible.
98 Comments
Sort by:
c
cd2 24.07.20

Need to be periodically(as you cease to explode warheads) press the right mouse button(to change targets)

V
Vladimir169 24.07.20

I have the train leaves the hangar

D
Demon1c 24.07.20

As you passed the mission where you have to destroy the Coca plantations? There are many options, but what worked better? Something I can't pass neither on the plane nor on the tractor with chemicals... Just grenades for a long time...

m
mityai 24.07.20

to Demon1c

Somewhere in the shed is the gun that shot destroyed half of the field, there is just 16 charges, should be enough for 5 boxes, if you don't spend money for nothing)

D
Demon1c 24.07.20

Ha... I found a gun, but it was a little bit different... Landed near, has requested assistance from the air (jeep with missiles) and it all quickly smashed )))

s
spectre from TM 24.07.20

which button throws a hook? well, supposedly such a thing precipice to the jeep and lagging knime, ATO demo pass Muggles

m
mityai 24.07.20

to spectre from TM

Choose this crummet, put on a target, the aim should become red and click the left mouse button)

s
spectre from TM 24.07.20

ie he Redi weapons? Aya Toko fists and pistalet seen

G
GreatVV 24.07.20

tell you how to destroy all missile units: NO!
this is a glitch russifiers and the pirates with this russifiers. In order to pass you need to install a pirate original English version.
Save RAM will work and so you pass the mission : the train will go and you will be shot from helicopters, and then you need to destroy the chela who vzletit on gyrocopter. by the way it is this gyrocopter will throw you on request from the air!

m
mityai 24.07.20

to spectre from TM

He's not from the beginning of the game) you Have to pass several missions before the next mission give it to you))

to GreatVV

Up to this point is not reached)

s
spectre from TM 24.07.20

I demo sho demo it is not present?

m
mityai 24.07.20

to spectre from TM

XS, I deme not yuzal)

R
ReDoX 24.07.20

And here's another vopros - what's the point to release all the villages ? It is necessary in the story ? And what if I released? %give ? Or bonus there any ) ?

s
spectre from TM 24.07.20

for village give bonuses as far as I know, as the bags in the GTA(by the way this will develop the bags there, too, like there, Ah read) and Google, you osvobozhdaet island(and all of its villages), from dictatorship

R
ReDoX 24.07.20

OK, Thanks ... And bags I the city found, inside the courtyard... Only they also give bonuses ? I wrote that we need them as something to collect, but for which I did not understand the translation is very bad ...

S
Spanch Bob Kvadratnye Sht 24.07.20

tell me, the game is optimized for ATI or EN-vidia?

m
mityai 24.07.20

to the Red-haired guy or protomap

I think for nVidia.

S

of course, already going through the DIN, the graphics are not bad, but the gameplay is tiring

E
El DeaDMaN 24.07.20

Do you know how to fly a helicopter in the mission where you had to chase the helicopter for some General???

S

tell me, what does the icons next to the mini-map