3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vladimir169 24.07.20 01:32 pm

Issues related to the passing game. (Just Cause)

How to destroy all the rocket parts? I blew up only 21 out of 25. Some cars and parts are not visible.
98 Comments
Sort by:
A
Apolonius 24.07.20

2алексей555 need to fly up as close as possible to the plane and jump on Board

z
zlodimon 24.07.20

People like to pass the mission where:
Tower, and the need to protect her!! he went passes already 5 days passed and written minutes

z
zlodimon 24.07.20

??? who still plays?

z
zlodimon 24.07.20

or how to skip the mission?

t
tirion lannister 24.07.20

here

z
zlodimon 24.07.20

thank you translate rescued people!!

t

Sorry, that's all I had. If you find Russian ladies know.

z
zlodimon 24.07.20

okay, in short, looked at the Sheet it does not give me found the description of the mission BUT ned nothing can put the patch?

t

Try the patch, but it does not always help. I don't even know whether he did. Just in case before it to put, save, save.

Save save. To get phrase. I toupee.

If you put, replaced, helped, or not.

z
zlodimon 24.07.20

no did not help and the patch not found!

R
RAVEN 24.07.20

The people, and after what mission you give a cat? (I guess after Freedom fighters), ATO my campaign cheated :(

K
Kagor 24.07.20

I taoy question: the toy in General, the long pass? A lot of missions? And tortured dnotify mission to pass.

M
MMGORA 24.07.20

I don't know 3 days had passed.

T
TheQuattroEspada 24.07.20

People!}{ELP!How to beat the mission where you have to blow up 3 X*RNI at the power Plant?

S
Stas2007 24.07.20

What to do in Mysia, where fly the helicopter to destroy the train with the doctor? My aim is not displayed (the red icon)

J
Jaguara 24.07.20

Please tell me how to sissiy where you want on the presidential island to destroy a tank? This place is stuck a few months can not pass.....

R
Roosso 24.07.20

Nitsche can not understand with the last mission.
Fly on a fighter aircraft to presidential aircraft. Outrun, jump and nifiga...
There is no inscription to hop on a plane. I told him on the wing even as it fell, and he do not care, I flew hid and continued to fall. The hook is not to drive. The trick is not to run. Even crashed on a fighter aircraft in it. NIFIGA =(( Photo you know...
Describe who the thread details, what is there to do?

R
Roosso 24.07.20

Jaguara, I'm not from the island Topal, and the Slayer took on the basis of Rioja (the latter which opens, close it). Or if not openly, at different military bases still have istribiteli. Anyways take a Slayer and forward. The tank shall be made with a single volley. Two passes on defense and one on the tank, just before the removal of the tank, sadiri nose up and try to take maximum height, and that while the screensaver will crash. Will not die, but will still have a helicopter to capture it, and in it, from cruacha istribiteli much more difficult to Dodge.

ExtremeDriver
One shit ;) even works that do not need to vzarvat. There, near the barrels and a big tank of fuel. Rasteliai them and all will be well. Then go blow that on a platform (a charge put (button 8 and LMC) ubegaesh and blow (button 9 and then LMB)) And then shoot and run to the tower to blow up. As set charge jump and open parachute.

Stas2007 Pirates? License? Whose? where? Telepaths on vacation ;)

Z
Zeberdee 24.07.20

I have a problem with the mission:
Get to the point of beginning of the mission (there is a red smoke belching). Then arrives verdelet, sits and everything.
What to do is not written, take this vertalet impossible.
So what do I do?
Thank you.
(This is the mission after the explosion of the power plant)

F
Fullmetal White Turtle Ag 24.07.20

Bug. The idea is that in the helicopter have to sit down, and begin the briefing.