3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vladimir169 24.07.20 01:32 pm

Issues related to the passing game. (Just Cause)

How to destroy all the rocket parts? I blew up only 21 out of 25. Some cars and parts are not visible.
98 Comments
Sort by:
m
mityai 24.07.20

to the Red-haired guy or protomap

The attention of the police and one of the factions.

S
Spanch Bob Kvadratnye Sht 24.07.20

the attention of the police numbers?
and there's still some stuff was there, below

A
Apolonius 24.07.20

guys I understand the train to pass not because of him. Need the original EXE file, as I understand it, and if I don't have the disc. Maybe someone will throw to me on soap ([email protected]) executable. Plizzz.

D
Diman697 24.07.20

I can not pass the mission where you have to blow up the nuclear power plant
there should be done for 30 seconds to fly to another island.

A
Apolonius 24.07.20

In this mission, no bugs fiction, try to go. Most importantly save your health at the beginning of the Missy that would be easier for you from the vertical to the head at the end. Then when you blow up the substation Sadi on the bike under the stairs, accelerate, and jump over the springboard . Currently fly fly, fly straight to the island

D
Diman697 24.07.20

Thank you!

D
Diman697 24.07.20

somebody already passed the game 100%?

D
Diman697 24.07.20

how to pass the mission, there is a Bank leaves the machine,
what have to do?
and then I have the English version.

A
Apolonius 24.07.20

what kind of car I do not remember. If you can then precisely can than and help.

D
Diman697 24.07.20

mine, which carries the money, the truck is.

A
Apolonius 24.07.20

Toy passed but 100%. About the car with the money I do not remember. More precisely Missy herself or after which she was (as if navodku forbid)

D
Diman697 24.07.20

after the mission where you have to take a helicopter and fly to the airfield
it is necessary to shoot the air and kill someone.

D
Diman697 24.07.20

if you passed the game 100%, then tell me, what's at the end?

A
Apolonius 24.07.20

This is a test or interest?
Answer: in the end you need to jump on a plane to elpresidente, peremochit all. Then you see the same elpresidente jumping out of an airplane, and you jump on him, catch up and put a bomb on his ass.
All. Fade out.:)
Defense remember killed too, remember.
It's something with this truck in the city was or not?
If the city you need it to shoot a little then from the car out and drove you behind the wheel. To drive the car in podzemny garage and the mission is complete))

D
Diman697 24.07.20

thank you
(this is interest)

D
Diman697 24.07.20

how to beat the mission where you have to go to the governmental database, collecting suitcases,
then to the port (there will be a screen saver Mendoza takes a helicopter) : take a mini-submarine, then to swim to the ship ...
but the helicopter kills me.

A
Apolonius 24.07.20

A little mission I don't remember because once passed. About homogeny I recall, there are 3 or 4 things you need to gather up. But further more, by the way of mini-submarines no I did not take and do not remember what the mission was with her - that's memorable.

A
Amoniamus 24.07.20

Can I have someone send the original executable in [email protected] pliz! And then it all. the whole game is broken...

D
Diman697 24.07.20

just buy a license and everything.

a
aleksey555 24.07.20

how to pass the mission where the plane takes off and you fly istribiteli him do not understand what to do