3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vladimir169 24.07.20 01:32 pm

Issues related to the passing game. (Just Cause)

How to destroy all the rocket parts? I blew up only 21 out of 25. Some cars and parts are not visible.
98 Comments
Sort by:
M
M1k3 24.07.20

come on in the plot

D
Deina 24.07.20

Is! Please tell me here in the mission GTA just couse where you have to knock out a tank mandosi you write what you need on the fighters!but where can I get on what basis?? or do you mean Delta but the same helicopters they fighter knocks(( where to get the fighter jet please tell me(( or maybe someone else knows??

D
Dobronrav 24.07.20

Deina
Outside of missions you can go on a military base with airfield and steal from there Sam. And you can take helicopter to hang on the tail(it's after you) and when Sam fly by press right key(don't remember what) and you will jump on Sam. I'm so with Sam once Sam was gone, but then it blew up:(. I don't remember a mission where you have to knock out a tank mandoza.

S
SkyCrow 24.07.20

People please give a link to jump to the passage, and then it's gone!

V
Vitamin358869 24.07.20

I'm on a mission to Destroy Coca plantations. as it pass through? how long do I have until the end of the game?

V
Vitamin358869 24.07.20

can't figure out how to blow up 3 blocks at the power plant? I kill helicopters))

r
reaktor 24.07.20

It's in the mountains? I was there from the rear came from the very top. Turn your left behind

r
reaktor 24.07.20

The game is long, everything territory need to capture is a measure of the extent of the

L
Lazar Angelov 24.07.20

how long does this game take place?

A
Axe_Niko 24.07.20

Can I have someone send the original executable in [email protected] pliz! And then it all. the whole game is broken...

S
Schok555 24.07.20

People, and how to get to the island of the President, and then I fucking helicopter felled((???

d
denk28 24.07.20

Schok555
you are the island in the final take will be.

b
box12125 24.07.20

I came here to this island of the President, and I don't give this mission to pass me all the time beat, how to pass this mission? or is this mission impossible to complete?

S
Ser-e-zha 24.07.20

After the destruction of the tank... be Mendoza on the runway. You must destroy the three missiles flying in a fighter, I kill all three, after the label is shown to fly in about two Islands, but there is only water and nothing happens. As I understand it is a glitch, tried again to beat, not helped. It's passable, or tell how many after this mission, jobs and what.

S
Ser-e-zha 24.07.20

Turned to go, a glitch was released, there is further penetration in the aircraft, and the destruction of the leader of the game (..and the video).

H
Hack_Attack 24.07.20

A helicopter from the mission - Guadalcana, Chu-Chu(the mission with the cars where it is necessary to destroy all the rocket parts)
His name is - HH-22 Savior.

G
GoldMax229 24.07.20

People help with the quest Paradise valley: get to the middle of the quest(before the big stone) and the technician stops.As I saw in passing there, had to leave the car and I have it never comes out, and the technician goes no further and I cant go.Help!!!

-
-SlashuuR- 24.07.20

how long does this game take place?
~ 6 hours of plot, ~21 hours to 100%.

How to get the penultimate mission where we blow up a tank from Mendoza and then need to get to its lair on the mountain? Even if it turns out to run Pescadero 1.5 km, 100 meters before the target appears with a creepy laughter in the helicopter, removes all health missiles for a couple of seconds. In the car to get is not given, it undermines the second. Steal a helicopter, no way, attracted harpoon Rico just falls. Who ever came up with this idiocy, I would at least Ottavio before the advent of the helicopter. I still can beat you, me, the car get knocked down, I get lost in the woods, asking endless meat and corny to me HP is not enough. A coordinator at that time lying on the beach with Baba and me forever hurries.
PS This mission recalled Rise of the mutants from the first FarCry, where the night was war with the bombings, and we trekked through the jungle through it all.

Edit: Okay, I cheated teleporters on the basis of 12km with a military helicopter and went immediately. But in the next mission I get, punished nesrabotavshy script after the destruction of three missiles. Nays.