3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Salvador666 22.10.19 11:16 am

Impressions from the DLC \"heart of Stone\" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Took out the DLC!!! Can share impressions))

From the moderator:
The only topic experience! Any questions or technical problems. There is a specific sub-forums.
117 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wild Rider 22.10.19

Played for half an hour. Noticed: acceleration of speech was observed in the dialogues, but the facial animation of characters often did not coincide with what they say (Rus. voice) in the DLC than in the vanilla version.

N
Neozar 22.10.19

Great game! Definitely game of the year.

J
Jaime Cobb 22.10.19

the people who remember in the main game, when a horse approaching a plot point, povalitsya video when Geralt dismounts from his horse ,and then there is the main, or not? just in DLS it is, and it's very nice that such a small thing.

k
kellandro 22.10.19

The plot and the dynamics of events in addition worthy of the highest ratings, BUT! Bugs, ladies and gentlemen! Besides the fact that Shani I, every 10 seconds becomes a crew cut of the collapsed textures are faced with an incredibly nasty bug during the quest And I there was, honey-beer drinking... Necessary for the passage of the characters (dwarfs, who must play Quint at one of the tables) simply do not appear in its place. Tried many things - nothing helps. From just such trouble unwittingly fall into sadness...

PS
Absolutely use a licensed version of the games and add-ons from Steam.
P. P. S.
If faced with a similar problem - help with the decision, good people.

S
Sringi 22.10.19

But I wonder who have not tried there for example to start a new game and start doing quests heart of stone and there is for example again to reach the point where this Gunther (aka mirror people) leaves a mark on the face of Geralt and the moment you stop doing quests the stone of the heart, and begin to pass quests of Novigrad and skellige Caer Morgana, I now wonder there as the game progresses there will be someone to notice that Geralt has a scar on his face for more ( well there is for example Triss Ian CRIS.. or maybe even Buttercup) and there's something to say and rasprashivat what have you got?

P. S probably too early, I asked this question only DLC here, but I would like to know) Thank you)

C
CRASHBULLET 22.10.19

Washed the mechanics of the game, against 10 guards in the room 5x5 on the complexity of death, the abs, the second hour vytaskival, and each time a opinion about the game not getting any better.
PS Voice just at the bottom, if Geralt have no complaints, all the others stupidly did not finish, Meeting with Shani just tough! You have not seen him in 20-30 years, About Geralt, help me, here is the corpse of a soldier, I'm trying to resurrect the next Mmm, good the soldiers were, the animal killed them, mmm, what a shame, well OK, let's go as a physician interested in would probably that Geralt had saved the world, well, or rose, or the Wild hunt rode, and then soaked in all was worth the price of doublethrow even a stick to poke that used emotion to squeeze out a little what? The horror, the hell was demolished Russian translation of the dead.

S
SpartanSoap 22.10.19

Great DLS. The plot, as in the full game, deep and epic. Especially remember the quest about the third wish. Bosses from the same quest are very high quality, direct so that Wild Hunt dim. And of course the main characters as always on top. System rune words, however, did not come. Special differences from the usual glyphs I have not noticed may not be so used. Russian voice acting is excellent, no rough stuff at speed. The only thing not liked is the change of votes from Horst Borsodi. Well, the voice of Shani, at the first meeting with Geralt somehow unprofessional. On like this was not. Well, a good ending could be more epic.

V
VladSBu 22.10.19

DLS IS PLUG the GAME IN 2000P!...And Yes, There is about 15hrs of study all new)+,-2 hours each will be on his own.

N
Nemezis 22.10.19

I played 6 hours and have just started the fulfillment of desires!

DLS awesome! But there's bad news. As for me, the game is more lag became, and the graphics deteriorated in Novigrad textures on the eyes are drawn, before such was not.

S
Spyroke 22.10.19

Super addition. With great interest played. The atmosphere of mystery around the Master Mirror was maintained throughout the passage of the Ura (and this children's song... crash) took the passage of 15 hours, with all the extra quests (that I found) and new places.

V
Vyxyxol 22.10.19

Well, a very good addition. Pleased with the tax inspector in Ochsenfurt, the painter van der S..., wedding, and indeed a lot of funny moments. Disappointed in appearance of the armor School Snake, also no new silver sword (well, except for snake, is not yet found).

S
Sergey067 22.10.19

Evil's first soft touches
touches so it sprouts. An interesting translation. But the principle in another way hard to imagine .symptoms in meaning and it is best suitable if from English version to compare. B translated literally - I don't understand the logic 1S. So why show off? Generally 1C is a champion in translations.

S
Sniffer_man 22.10.19

All that has passed and a whole new DLS.Direct GTA 5 robbery in the 2nd desire, and bioshok Infinit, 3 desire.

T
Tonka82 22.10.19

DLC more interesting than the main storyline! Witold funny shmuck)))

IMHO!

T
Tonka82 22.10.19

In the DLC, a Lot of funny moments!) while I liked this one:

D
Dimkinpark 22.10.19

Played a bit, turned out great DLC, the enemies have increased health, this game became much more interesting and harder ( played to death), great story, great characters.
Of the minuses: Added new abilities, but did not add new cells for them, for me this is the main disadvantage, also sometimes there are graphical artifacts and missing body bots.

M
Merkats 22.10.19

Addition good. Passed 15 hours. As a full game in short. Points 8.5-9. But I think with the glass man is not fully explained. Who is he? (The embodiment of evil?)

k
kellandro 22.10.19

A small masterpiece from CD Project RED.

Addition to the Witch has turned most exemplary. Stone heart is a gripping, poignant story with elements of a parable. The plot, as an example the main quest Wild Hunt, holistic and deep. The third original Witcher was divided for me into two parts:
a). Incredible story before the death of Vesemira in kaer Morhen
b). Everyday after saving the world.
It lacked the drama of ambiguous solutions, the feeling that the characters are on the verge of death. Lacked inherent throughout the series the Witcher brutal realism. I have the feeling that we will win, and, worst of all, it does not depend on my decisions. The game is already decided - this is the plan, kill the generals, called Aradena in our world, and chop it on the parsley. Actually, it turned out. The only moment worthy of the Witcher was the death of CRIS in one of the endings. I might call a storm of indignation, but it seems to me that it is in the spirit of the universe. Because what happens to Geralt so that he received and nothing is sacrificed. In all other endings there's a stunning feeling, like that moment when you find out that the Bloody Baron - he hung himself. Remember? As an ax head. No abominations and frost on the skin from a dozen dead girls in the lair of the Bastard Jr. Now, if Triss or Yennefer would be on the verge of death, I fantasize... and you depends their life or death... well - oiled feeling remains of the story the Wild Hunt. Innuendo. Incompleteness. And slight disappointment that the game, which makes you believe that it is just a masterpiece, best RPG of the Millennium, finishes as well, a maximum of the best characters of the last five years. Or even less...

The first of the two add-ons smooths out this impression. (Attention, spoilers!)
Of course, the story we are told the developers are much more modest and does not affect the fate of all mankind. But it's filled from beginning to end. The story immerses in the dungeons, vaguely reminiscent of Alien where the bodies were immured in the walls, gives to participate in high-profile robbery, plunges into the atmosphere of a real, fun wedding where our main task is to come off and be naughty with all my heart, and invites you to stroll in a horror movie when the main character remains in the empty mansion alone with other people's fears.

Of course, one of chips vedmezha history - ladies, and here again we can put fat plus. Attractive, interesting and thoughtful Shani makes you get nostalgic about Vizim from the first part of the series, where, among the raging of the plague started their game story. Well, a short white dress and white stockings make it clear to the player - in the new DLC Geralt will not be back to spend the night alone.

Pleasing to the eye and two key character additions, as if descended from pages of book.
Gunther O'Dim in the role of Mephistopheles. Or Vice versa. New antagonist strikingly similar to the famous demon of Goethe. He always keeps his word, orderly and logical thinking, sometimes suddenly, to share the truly wise observation. At the same time, his cunning and deceit know no boundaries. Desperate people he seduces limitless power and capabilities, forcing them to commit villainy, betray loved ones, in General - their own hands to create their own personal hell. Wear down and caught in the net of human unbearable takes away his soul. Talking about it - It takes not what you really want, and what you ask, distorting desires beyond recognition, came to condemning him to the worst suffering.

Algirdas background Everek in the role of a hero of our time. A brave warrior in the Prime of life. People unshakable will and a brilliant mind, with refined taste. Highly values honor and duty. A real gentleman. From the first meeting cause if not the sympathy, the respect for its qualities. The story of his tragedy - a real parable that even in the most critical situation you can not lose a sober mind. But the desperate nobleman, blinded by love is ready to make a deal with the devil, paying her brother's blood. What gets the most brutal penalty: loses all that he had, and did not get what wanted.

Bright, controversial characters, exciting quests, new armor sets, dungeons and ruins, interesting quests, and, in the end, the only way for Geralt to get hold of stylish sunglasses of passagea from the first part, which is easy to fasten on the nose - what else you need to love heart of Stone?

The best DLC I've ever seen.

E
EVgeniy 1993 22.10.19

Guys... I went through the DLC and I have one question: how to live it? I have a direct emptiness in their heart... I fell in love with these characters in Triss, Yennifer, Shani... Scary to say, but now, after completing the DLC I sit and realize... That these personal relations are perceived as their own and... I'm a girl so its not like how the characters of this game. Shani so all the commotion caused in the soul.
This is the only game I personally have that caused in me a storm of emotions... How bored we got, people.
I have again the same feeling as after completing the main story. Passing the second time such a commotion of feelings I experienced (well, sort of knew what the outcome just completed all side quests), but again the DLC made me feel these feelings... And, apparently, due to the fact that I was playing with Shani can no longer stir it...
I don't know why writing all this... Very much, CD Project RED. Very. Direct deepest feelings hurt, made me fall in love.
As if life ended along with the game... hollow... to Choose.

i
ilya1iz2 22.10.19

Addition great.Started on ng+,my 65 mage,the difficulty level is average.Without satovich armour the Witcher had in some places you sweat.First,very confused by that add-on 10 hours,and 5-7 from the power,if all the extra quests addon.Second,the ending.
Solerno concave no.What the heck is the ending where you didn't fight with any Algeron or man the mirror,very upset.And so it's cool.