3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Salvador666 22.10.19 11:16 am

Impressions from the DLC \"heart of Stone\" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Took out the DLC!!! Can share impressions))

From the moderator:
The only topic experience! Any questions or technical problems. There is a specific sub-forums.
117 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dmitriy Tinyakov 22.10.19

The DLC is gorgeous! Thank you! Very interesting story, and overall, as a movie watching. I just can't watch, stuck on the last battle (put the fool on max difficulty).

C
CR0MWeLL 22.10.19

Though I zaminusuyut but write!- liked the addition is much more than realized!

S
SaidcoreyRomance 22.10.19

Simply a masterpiece, this DLS is many games, the poles tried!

I
Ilya Filenkov 22.10.19

Supplement, which tells the story deserves to stand next to the book by Bulgakov, and tells it as Voland came in the form of Gunther O'Dima in the world of the great game the Witcher.
In DLS has everything: tragedy, mystery, plot twist and the great Geralt of Rivia in the center of it all. Of the minuses can be called only one ... After passing I want more and more...
When he and Mephistopheles would offer you a gift, do as he always said
Never ask for anything! Never and especially from those who are stronger than you. They themselves will offer and give everything
From the novel "Master and Margarita" (CH 24 "Extraction wizard") by Mikhail Bulgakov (1891 — 1940). The words of Woland addressed Margarita...

N
Nemezis 22.10.19

I really liked that if you do this quest TO save CRIS and ask about'Dima information about it, then he will tell you how to behave in all key events that affect the ending.

a
alexzet3 22.10.19

super!
the Supplement,+found a few new locations, new small tasks-keys and letters on the corpses
in short excellent!
as had not passed the second time the game to the end,
left in the middle))

t
the endless misanthropy o 22.10.19

oh what a day what a lovely day

Pleased with the immortal David Beckham
Спойлерhttp://vev.ru/uploads/images/00/01/64/2012/10/27/dbeckham2_gl_25oct12_pa_b_original.jpg

Generally a cool addition

K
Kryogen 22.10.19

Great DLC, was slow? delving into everything in order to stretch the process, now passed, and with horror I realize that no games waiting for F4

c
caliskan 22.10.19

Passed addition. Loved it. Play on the penultimate difficulty and enemies were forced to sweat sometimes. Especially hated spiders that are constantly running away from you. Most like 3 desire. Very atmospheric made. The bosses are interesting, but I just died on the battle with the crowd of Algirdas and that is because the first time accidentally sahril 2 immediately. Song Mirror heart sunk. Famously voiced her. Already Murashki run. It maybe had a song about Freddy Krueger. Shorter offset. I can't imagine how cool will be the 2nd addition. Sorry it is still at least six months.

PS by the Way, have not noticed any accelerated replica in addition. Though all the representatives of the Studio and pretend that this is not a problem, but articulating the additions they have taken into account the requests of players.

-
-S.E.R.G.E.Y.- 22.10.19

Cool DLC. DLC in quotes because now many games in short..... At the wedding have fun and stuff. Writing at the time of passage the painting (well you get the idea). Hmmm... honestly... I was playing, never missing a single dialogue, but here, the story of blue rose podkumarili when the wife of that..... (what's his name?) told what was happening, fed up. Voice Shani, I think the worst with all the characters, emotions zero.

I
Imperator1 22.10.19

In my humble opinion, which I expressed a week ago as who would not say that they sliced all the performance characteristics as a hero and underweight either the HP of the NPC is so clocked that my 65 level Persian, pumped through the eggs in a shiver throws from the usual knight of the Flaming rose. The battles now take place not by type-what would an original way to select or glasses to pomudrit what kind of bomb to take or broth - all now useless. All of these oils, decoctions, potions and others give so little gain (who noticed that the decoction of archigraphy cut to 5%? What for it is necessary? If"almost nothing changes in damage? 10% at the time-more cheating, though, when I came across it-thought cheat)). Compared naked Geralt and racked. Namely, that slaughtered as a single-level opponents before the former more accessible (logical that is). The game took place only at the max level, and compare it. All will not describe will say that shot, for example, strongly Zanesville. It is generally useless. Removes the 1%!!!!!!CP). Shields through time fly, well, maybe for them is valid. In short, the battle turned into a stupid zaklikivanie PS. Frozen the battle with the archers. Yes, they are easy to score, blocks are not placed, only it took 20 to make. Idiocy, this is not a simulator, but just think about it, to kill a man with knives, a sword, a mutant specializing in the murders (the hybrid, not the average person). Maybe I'm picky, but this is the stupid that could come up. They didn't rebalance something out of the shelves where necessary, and where it is not necessary.
In General-this is not just a Supplement, it's best Supplement which I've played. Hell, it's steeper than 90% of the games over the past 10 years. But really, as always, there is a great spoon of tar. Well, we are all human (but really, I would put programmers in my computer for a week, after 7 days they would have fired nafig, because for 4-5 years to prevent such errors...I understand, but it's annoying).

D
Ded MastDay 22.10.19

But for me, and ended with a dramatic love story of Algirdas and iris. Addition left a lot of positive impressions. Worthy aid to many full games. The dynamics of the event, interesting charismatic and memorable characters, unexpected plot twists, 25 quests, including additional search of treasure. Particularly pleased with the mission search rose, its horror component a little reminded of Silent Hill. I thought that the Witcher 50+ level are still able to scare something, but in the estate of von Merekov a couple of times ran murazhki the skin. We see that the developers soul invested in their creation, though there is a technical error, but that's another story. Do not mistake the one who does nothing. I hope the next addition of the Blood and wine will appreciate even more. Looking forward to it.
Spoiler

L
Loken3 22.10.19

Liked the addition, just a pity that with so Shani finished. Could finish a little differently, and then those players who prefer Shani could ditch witch, and count what is left with Shani. (Well, for example, even if she left, but Geralt wouldn't have ended, and after a while could be together)

a
arinr 22.10.19

Everything in General fine, but one seems to be lacking. Requests Geralt to Alertu to help in the battle at kaer-morhen the and then on Skellige and the corresponding consent. Olgert, like, owe him my life. That he is some kind of elves to crumble? It is a pity that such a possibility is not implemented
Though of course after pumping in addition Geralt can do yourself all the elves with dogs crumble :)

d
doverAthletic 22.10.19

A great addition pleased with the bosses, and the ending more confusing than it seems, and is.. to All fans of a mandatory...

d
digital_summer 22.10.19

Supplement above all praise! Perhaps more interesting main plot of the game =) Most of the described bugs, luckily, not met, but with new patches had different gameplay fun. That was disappointing, so it's Oxenfurt University. I waited and presented to the audience, the corridors of the building. But it turned out that it was not worth showed only the house prohvessora (=

Servant cool =)
http://webm.host/09ad3/

D
DimakSerpg 22.10.19

So far, only pass, was taken when the erotic scene with Shani stopped responding video driver, after a restart it happened again at the moment with the breast,: DDD
Went to update the wood. But it looked very, very, funny, like trolling :)

C
Com_Bat 22.10.19

A great addition was happy.Looking forward to the next addition Blood and wine. Great game !!!

E
Egik1234 22.10.19

A great addition. That's the only negative, which, by the way, the original Witcher also true - the monotony of quests. Bring/give, find the %itemname% using vidimce flair, and the endless fight with mobs.
No, the quests themselves are interesting, but the gameplay really tired, you just want to sit back and watch an interactive movie.

I remember the original story was, after Novigrad is really for*Balo all this and stupidly ran through many locations, lizh to quickly advance the plot. Here too, though the plot is much shorter. Quest at the wedding was like a balm to the soul, one of the best in the game at all.

A
AKVARIAN 22.10.19

DLC-normal,certainly a lot of dialogue,little action,more like an interactive movie.It's been about 11 hours.