3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Salvador666 22.10.19 11:16 am

Impressions from the DLC \"heart of Stone\" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Took out the DLC!!! Can share impressions))

From the moderator:
The only topic experience! Any questions or technical problems. There is a specific sub-forums.
117 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nigrila 22.10.19

Very good addition, EA can learn to do DLC!

N
Nhilium 22.10.19

How to describe dlc heart of stone? This is a great addition, where intelligence and hard work of the developers. Supplement is very rich, beautiful and memorable. In which there is a sickly twisted plot and colorful characters. And yet it is quite dark dlc. What is the song about Bill O'Dima in the performance of children... a real creep. And the music from the band Percival amazing as always. In short, talented people have done and make a great addition. Looking forward to the second Supplement.

0oO 22.10.19

Liked the addition times more the main sujecki.The plot and the ending is gorgeous.The question is finally not so far from each other,and even some job is sent.Bosses particularly pleased after the same type of the wild hunt.Geralt the wedding is unmatched.The characters are very colorful,Gunther o Dim in particular.I hope the next addition will be even more interesting.

K
KanoVoxLian 22.10.19

Impressions from the DLC heart of Stone only positive better main sujecki,there are decent and colorful characters.

a
alexk62rus 22.10.19

A chic addition to a gorgeous game, add more here to do.Not accustomed to hard there, but that is just a plus 4-5 times probably loaded in the battle against the crowd of ghosts Algirdas, when there is a couple figs the protection of their strikes(blocks), and 1 shot to miss and you're dead)).And with the steward interestingly happened, I really started to think that Fig will kill him when he 2 times thelevels ghosts from the cemetery and you had nothing to do))Are the bosses and should be, and it was mostly the story all too easy.And the narration of the story liked it more than the main.It is more elaborate, rich and diverse.

-
-SK.art- 22.10.19

Has recently started to pass through DLS (storyline passed a couple of months ago), now playing the wedding.
People, I here do not understand. This Gunther mirror (or whatever it is), I realized, he was somewhere in the main story or what? I swear, I do not remember this face, who he was there and how Geralt was in touch with him. However, when he appeared in the DLS, Geralt recognized him as an old friend, but I don't remember it.
Remind me please, who he is and where the campaign mode with him Geralt met. And it is a mystery to me became.

C
CoreyTaylorBroth 22.10.19

For 400 rubles, I got a great addition to a great game

C
Communist2001 22.10.19

a nice addition I personally liked it a great game but not without it I waiting for Blood and Wine

B
Black Daimond 22.10.19

What can I say? A great addition for a great game! Looking forward to Blood and Wine.

A
Anomaliya100500 22.10.19

I am delighted with the additions, it was very nice to extend the fun of the game) and the plot was much stronger and steeper than where AAA games! And the duration is +10 hours, not 2-3 like some people.
Overall a great addition.
I hope soon will be Blood and Wine, tired of waiting!

B
Burmatov Pavel 22.10.19

Hello! On the second time going through it was a cool addition))) and then noticed something. On the Board in the basement of the Travnik where we discuss the RAID, hung images of assistants from which we must choose two and there also is a picture of Triss. I then became curious if Triss to call for a robbery when it is still in Novigrad!? Alas, I reached the moment when Triss left the city and its image on the Board crossed out. So I think that the main story of Triss will be back in the city and may be able to take her on a RAID in the house. What do you think? It seems to me that it will be impossible.

Z
2dfx 22.10.19

Two times pereprohodil good ending DLC to be able to take a silver poisoned sword school of the snake (39lvl), the sword in my best and take it only in the ending of this DLC, even gift sword Algirdas shit compared to him :) How many are wandering through the caves but this sword was never found.

b
bohemienne 22.10.19

To say I'm impressed is to say nothing! Super game and DLS is also blended. Geralt is just perfect. especially when not himself :-) I haven't had this much fun. was a little reticent when it all literally driven to bed to this Shani. Had to meet a girl :-( without much graciousness, of course. Surprised the developers, to be honest. After two failures Biovars is just a gift from heaven. All girls are in love with the Witcher and I am no exception! Pure male humor, no homosexual, almost :-) the abundance of Mat only decorates and adds flavor. a little bit doesn't add up to the main plot. My character like Triss already left, and there's some Shani. But at the wedding the Witcher was pretty good, Yes. now the most favorite mission of all. specially preserved beginning. I play when sad. And of course I saved this poor man, Von Mereka. a woman's heart is not a stone, sorry.

V
Vologin83 22.10.19

Began to pass, after finishing in the main game, everything goes. Specifically stretch the Supplement for longer, was first all the questions, then additional quests and started the main quest additions...
Reached yet to the mission at the wedding. I must say that, apparently, the Gunther of Dim with the poles Cd Projekt is also something signed...
Hell, I'm a 32-year-old guy sitting and clapping the monitor. It's just amazing, all done at incredible courage, incredible narcissism the result of their work, in a good way.
The plot of this add-on incomparably better Protocol the main plot of the great game about the wild hunt. More reminiscent of the plot of the individual books of Sapkowski. The amazingly well written characters all the main characters. And even Geralt, about which seemingly nothing new to say. The developers managed to achieve is amazing live Geralt, who is not otherwise a real human being do not perceive. This is also necessary to emphasize the achievements of Vsevolod Kuznetsov, the guy's talent.

Generally gentlemen who doubt to play or not play, in addition, do not hesitate - play necessarily. But my urgent advice, still, to proceed to it after completing the main game. First, you have to be maximum ride (even utoptsev can do really hurt), and secondly, I felt that the plot developments imply the completion of the major events of the original game. There are met replica about the death of Radovid, and short-term romantic relationship with Shani is very well suited for my ending, where Geralt is left with none of the epic of women (which, incidentally, is considered canonical), and was a kind of balm for the wound sad Lovelace.

V
Viss 22.10.19

GTA5, Silent frail and merderet soul (well, where the specter of succession led) that is a heart of stone.

E
Elhantus 22.10.19

When DLC looks like an independent project

d
donartyom10 22.10.19

In history it is for me the best that was in the Witcher.
Gunther O' Dim worked fine, kept an atmosphere and tension.

A
Argos Dalarion 22.10.19

Passed a stone heart and was surprised that it did not receive achivu get out, Get out... who the shit was that?

M
Mantikora713 22.10.19

Well what can I say, the addon is really worth it to go through. There is everything - to laugh, to organize one of the most notorious robberies, sympathize with the fate of the characters and along the way to curse all of the unflattering epithets that person, which actually gave us this adventure. Oceanica 11 out of 10. Sorry no separate books of Sapkowski with this story.