3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
stalker7162534 24.07.20 10:16 pm

Nazism and nationalism. Is there a difference?

Gauguin wrote:
You say nationalism, if it's something bad.
What is the difference between Nazism and nationalism?

Gauguin wrote:
Actually huge.
Nazism - the ideology according to which a particular nation is more advanced in relation to others and it pursues the establishment of a racial hierarchy or even the destruction of other people on racial grounds.
Nationalism - the pursuit of the interests of a particular nation, his nation.
The first may be part of the second of course, but to confuse these concepts is not necessary.
About nationalism which is nonsense.

Gauguin wrote:
Read the definition at least in Wikipedia, then to distinguish between concepts and do not talk such nonsense.
You never know where that is written. Here tell us how particular people in our country, for example Russian will pursue the interests of Russian? Will it differ from patriotism, work for the good of the country? Will he pursue the interests of the Tatars, Chukchi, Chuvash, or its activity will be against the interests of other nationalities in the country?
168 Comments
Sort by:
X
X_ray_83 24.07.20

Sidorovich12
Affect ! Here is a country where nationalism : Japan, China , India , Switzerland and so on. Look how these countries develop if there was another policy ? What would have happened ? Dictature and so hinders scientific and technological progress due to the narrow thinking of the Fuhrer and so on.
National interests is not food money.... as far as we know ))))
Every country has an ideal, such as China development of science and technology of Space flight and so on. We lost it after the scoop, this is the essence of NAT.interests, the future that we are building now.

S
Sidorovich12 24.07.20

X_ray_83
The only future that now awaits us is people feeding dependants sitting at the helm of the country, coming up with something, any way to cut off oxygen to the common people and make the most of his last ruble.
Also in China, Japan and so on economy is closely tied to trade in the global market. And if need be the business to the interests of the NAT moved they will move. As I said now everything is bought and sold. If only the price was acceptable.

X
X_ray_83 24.07.20

Sidorovich12
And if need be the business to the interests of the NAT moved they will move
Yes, in Japan the same Sharp 20% owned by the state, ie the state needs scientific progress !
And even they sometimes do not care on the world market, some things they do purely for myself.... because we can.
(this is just a vivid example of NAT.interests)
We have to demonstrate this some bullshit invented in the USSR and saw the loot))) So that the approach in Japan I like it better there even though it is sold and is innovation .

W
Wing42 24.07.20

Reverrius wrote:
Read our discussion and make your conclusion. :)
Well you are in General both something right and something so both frankly suck. Something like that.

G
Gauguin 24.07.20

Reverrius
Reverrius wrote:
And about the herd vs. individual thinking.
Give the definition.
X_ray_83
X_ray_83 wrote:
scientific and technical progress
Again mommy scientism. Nauchnotehnichesky progress!

R
Reverrius 24.07.20

Wing42 wrote:
Well you are in General both something right and something so both frankly suck.
Thanks, D'Artagnan! :))

Gauguin wrote:
Give the definition.
Herd thinking is that thinking of we are.
Individual thinking is a thinking type myself and others.

R
RussianQuaker 24.07.20

Reverrius
So you understand any problems you can obosratsa far from loyal to you and, with your own words, herd-minded?

Reverrius wrote:
It depends on how the individual with herd mentality belongs to the Orthodox. ;)
OK, another: I will be in Russia with the fact that someone I deem as a Russian Orthodox?

Reverrius wrote:
Do you personally chalk it up to a national/racial differences, not on the environment? But you put one of the representatives of this ethnic group from childhood in a civilized society and prosperous secular area, and you'll get a completely different result.
Genetics and a lot of that gives. And not only brainwashed, but also that have a habit of multiplying like bacteria under the rim of the toilet bowl, while not being able even to themselves normally contain. And this is again among different communities of the same group.

Have you tried to put a comment to say so? The social component is not the only, again, there is genetics, which is still somehow have an impact. By the way, even if we assume that genetics do not affect, it's fine only if kinder though are alien, but all the same race, he could pass for his countryman. But if not, it anyway for her will not be considered, and this will manifest itself constantly. And here already he will have the appropriate attitude towards others, naturally this will somehow manifest it in communication and behavior.

Reverrius wrote:
National/racial differences Gopnik is not relevant, so this example once again on my side.
No, you're not Julia. Specifically here I'm not talking about ethnicities, but about stereotypical thinking, if mentioned. Why are you dressed in such a manner that people will spit Semko and waving his arms. You think in stereotypes?

Reverrius wrote:
If he didn't deserve it, then I sympathize. But it will be a specific person, not something out there somewhere whom I've never seen or heard.
Clearly, you have everything depends not on what happened, and did you see it at the moment or not.

Reverrius wrote:
To ensure that people with herd mentality will be around to blame migrant workers.
To blame people who can't get on the scene and many more, and wishing as it to get?

Reverrius wrote:
Didn't pay attention.
And the markets? And eateries of all sorts?
Reverrius wrote:
You mean migrants started. I also talked about that historically that in any territory you can find people of different nationalities.
Can. But it will be in the form of individual exceptions. Nevertheless, where does multinational and millions of migrant workers, and others?

X
X_ray_83 24.07.20

Gauguin
Don't worry Nauchnotehnichesky progress! you are not threatened you live.... as Cord said, in many eras I would say four :
1)When the king
2)scoop
3) Democracy 90 she is )
4) Well and last you belong Russian iphone Russian Internet and - Neosoznanna a group of morons otherwise you will not tell ))))

R
Reverrius 24.07.20

RussianQuaker wrote:
So you understand any problems you can obosratsa far from loyal to you and, with your own words, herd-minded?
From the herd-minded any nationality can be obosratsa a bunch of problems, so your question is rhetorical.

RussianQuaker wrote:
I will be in Russia with the fact that someone I deem as a Russian Orthodox?
It was only an example that shows the inferiority of generalized thinking in relation to the whole nation. And now imagine that in the future some radical members of other religions will declare a Jihad on all of Orthodoxy. And in their herd thinking you are also going to be regarded as a goal as Orthodox. How about this?

RussianQuaker wrote:
Have you tried to put a comment to say so?
So are lots of other examples in the world.

RussianQuaker wrote:
Genetics and a lot of that gives. And not only brainwashed, but also that have a habit of multiplying like bacteria under the rim of the toilet bowl, while not being able even to themselves normally contain.
It's all features formed mentality and way of life (including political, religious and social nuances) that depend on the habitat.

RussianQuaker wrote:
Why are you dressed in such a manner that people will spit Semko and waving his arms. You think in stereotypes?
If I go in to adverse area and see people, then there is a possibility that they could be muggers. No need to bring everything to the absurd. There is a simple analysis of the situation.

RussianQuaker wrote:
Clearly, you have everything depends not on what happened, and did you see it at the moment or not.
That everything? We're talking about feelings, about sympathy. Genuine compassion can only be from individual to individual. But this does not mean that I do not condemn the Holocaust or I spit on hunger in Africa.

RussianQuaker wrote:
To blame people who can't get on the scene and many more, and wishing as it to get?
And what is to blame migrant workers, who in their country are unable to earn a proper living because of what forced to go to another country to work?

RussianQuaker wrote:
And the markets? And eateries of all sorts?
So what?

RussianQuaker wrote:
Nevertheless, where does multinational and millions of migrant workers, and others?
Nothing to do with it. Russia is a multinational, not for guest workers.

R
RussianQuaker 24.07.20

Reverrius wrote:
From the herd-minded any nationality can be obosratsa a bunch of problems, so your question is rhetorical.
You kind of know should be that some people, if you run into any of them or just happens to some conflict, sharply up on the side of his compatriot, and do not understand, who is guilty of it or not, you're opinion about someone's personal qualities or origin, will kick your ass just okay and that's all. As you like to say, examples mass.

It is naive to believe that the foreigners, the bulk of so prudent that they will evaluate you on the personal qualities and not on genetic data?

Reverrius wrote:
And now imagine that in the future some radical members of other religions will declare a Jihad on all of Orthodoxy. And in their herd thinking you are also going to be regarded as a goal as Orthodox. How about this?
Now listen here: I live on its territory and not someone else's climb. And guests also did not call, not here forcibly dragged the radical against me even more. Objections?

If among some group of people even if only 20% of them are not very plausible especially it is already an occasion to reflect. And even more so if they are 80%. Only a naive infant, who because of their mental abilities understand concepts such as individuality and freedom only to the extent he can, will try to seek out a special exception to this, arguing that if even a few percent is normal, then in General, everything is fine.

However, by Kapok-Sportivo piss in the evenings in unfrequented places to go, believing that at least 20% of the time I'll try the contact you to go. Here do you mean the probability and the tests are already there, then you better be consistent chtoli.

Reverrius wrote:
So are lots of other examples in the world.
Here is just their contribution makes a social component. But genetics is not brushed. And now the question: why did the guy from my previous post still for your will not be considered?

Plenty of examples? Many intellectuals saw there?

Reverrius wrote:
It's all features formed mentality and way of life (including political, religious and social nuances) that depend on the habitat.
What completely different people (albeit within the same group) is the same by coincidence?

Reverrius wrote:
And what is to blame migrant workers, who in their country are unable to earn a proper living because of what forced to go to another country to work?
It's only their problem. Why they must be resolved at the expense of my countrymen. By the way, why are you sympathetic to foreigners more than compatriots? You yourself what the origin by the way?

Reverrius wrote:
So what?
Well, you some insights can do this?

Reverrius wrote:
Nothing to do with it. Russia is a multinational, not for guest workers.
Well, the question is removed. Thought right now I say: if Russia is a multinational country, so the immigrants are all here

Reverrius wrote:
or that I don't care about famine in Africa.
I would not care where there money will stop being sent

R
Reverrius 24.07.20

RussianQuaker wrote:
You kind of know should be that some people, if you run into any of them or just happens to some conflict, sharply up on the side of his compatriot
This suggests that they have more herd mentality than individual. But why should we think like them? I support the conflict, who do you think right. I will assess the situation from the perspective of personal morality, and not the racial/national perspective.

RussianQuaker wrote:
arguing that if even a few percent is normal, then in General, everything is fine.
No, I'm just opposed to all the people hang any label because of the cultureless and uneducated majority and even more opposed to the people considered genetically defective.

RussianQuaker wrote:
why did the guy from my previous post still for your will not be considered?
Will not be considered the only ones who thinks xenophobic.

RussianQuaker wrote:
What completely different people (albeit within the same group) is the same by coincidence?
They have similar habitat conditions, which in the end formed a similar mentality.

RussianQuaker wrote:
By the way, why are you sympathetic to foreigners more than compatriots? You yourself what the origin by the way?
You see, you think criteria we are. You already strange when, for example, a person of Slavic blood will be on the side of the Tajik or Uzbek there. It causes you misunderstanding.

RussianQuaker wrote:
Well, you some insights can do this?
These findings did not give me the reason for the formation of a generalized attitude toward any ethnic group, but only to its individual members.

R
RussianQuaker 24.07.20

Reverrius wrote:
This suggests that they have more herd mentality than individual.
Yeah, he just said that some studnie the other, where logically about the different level of intelligence in General.

Reverrius wrote:
But why should we think like them? I support the conflict, who do you think right. I will assess the situation from the perspective of personal morality, and not the racial/national perspective.
How to think and act is another interesting question. And I'm telling you, not what you have, and how they will behave. Regardless of your beliefs of course.

Reverrius wrote:
No, I'm just opposed to all the people hang any label because of the cultureless and uneducated majority and even more opposed to the people considered genetically defective.
Why is it on the whole. That is, 80% of such fact, and say that 80% of those such. And on the note itself be required to take anything good from that party not to wait. Analysis of the situation, the degree of probability. And the people are not the same. Someone is making scientific progress, who is not, someone actually focuses mainly on nomadism / vagrancy and distributes drugs.

Reverrius wrote:
Will not be considered the only ones who thinks xenophobic.
Now push from deep abstract speculation and count up the number of those who are not configured, as you said, xenophobic. And to think, what attitude and behavior that will form the guy.

Don't bring me an example of who would come from Jugla / Gore / Postini to civilization and leave their mark there. In a good way, of course.

Reverrius wrote:
They have similar habitat conditions, which in the end formed a similar mentality.
And why did you decide that all is justified only by habitat conditions? Well, look, you love to measure everything on your own. How that is enforced from birth, settling only in the right place, you can be forced to believe in nonsense, to speak of something sitting on her knees on the rug, and even the tribesmen it to RUB on a regular basis?

Reverrius wrote:
You see, you think criteria we are. You already strange when, for example, a person of Slavic blood will be on the side of the Tajik or Uzbek there. It causes you misunderstanding.
I didn't see a specific reason why in this case you're on the side of those.

Reverrius wrote:
These findings did not give me the reason for the formation of a generalized attitude toward any ethnic group, but only to its individual members.
Wrong conclusion. If any territory of any individuals in the minority, but for some reason in the key areas they are right there, it speaks to their ability and resourcefulness.

R
Reverrius 24.07.20

RussianQuaker wrote:
Yeah, he just said that some studnie the other, where logically about the different level of intelligence in General.
The herd depends on the environment, socio-economic conditions, etc., and not from genetics. Return to the Koreas. Herd most in North Korea - in no way suggests that it is a national trait of Koreans as an ethnic group. And South Korea proves this statement.

RussianQuaker wrote:
And the people are not the same. Someone is making scientific progress, who is not
Again about Koreans. One people, and different mentalities. Some are puffed up, others are making scientific progress. So it's not in the peoples and environment and political-economic plane.

RussianQuaker wrote:
How that is enforced from birth, settling only in the right place, you can be forced to believe in nonsense, to speak of something sitting on her knees on the rug, and even the tribesmen it to RUB on a regular basis?
In childhood the personality is formed by environment, parents, political-economic and religious conditions, etc.
Here's an example from Europe: the Germans. In the Third Reich and now in Germany. The same people, but completely different depending on state policy and propaganda.

RussianQuaker wrote:
I didn't see a specific reason why in this case you're on the side of those.
Because each must understand the other. You them, they you. If I was discussing now with the workers, but would be on the side of local.

G
Garrus-1994 24.07.20

Dick is a dispute, and I have no clue...so what we have here, again, politics...well I have no clue )

R
RussianQuaker 24.07.20

Reverrius wrote:
The herd depends on the environment, socio-economic conditions, etc., and not from genetics.
Come on! From the individuality of individual individual, like you, believe, think, no?

Reverrius wrote:
Return to the Koreas. Herd most in North Korea - in no way suggests that it is a national trait of Koreans as an ethnic group. And South Korea proves this statement.
Reverrius wrote:Again about Koreans. One people, and different mentalities.
Attempt to give a private the whole.

Reverrius wrote:
Some are puffed up, others are making scientific progress. So it's not in the peoples and environment and political-economic plane.
At least all these people have had time to achieve something, a desire, for thousands of years exist. And what there for a good reason: the landscape, pedigree, mentality, standard of living - that is what it is. Clearly, at the moment: group of people - such achievements (or lack thereof), such stupidity (both in qualitative and in quantitative terms). The Association is quite fair on national/racial lines, what would be there reason not yet covered.

Something professionals do not come from there: some are janitors, porters, hucksters and uncertain occupation.

Reverrius wrote:
In childhood the personality is formed by environment, parents, political-economic and religious conditions, etc.
Well, I mean you do not deny that in other circumstances, the personality you would not really correlated?

Reverrius wrote:
Here's an example from Europe: the Germans. In the Third Reich and now in Germany. The same people, but completely different depending on state policy and propaganda.
And you vkurse that many modern Germans are fully shared by the previous regime? It's just all the forces suppressed by their current government. There are certainly opponents. In principle, this can be unpleasant such a regime the most: either drug addicts or those with whom the nurse went on a sex spree of some of these here, well, you ponel.

Reverrius wrote:
Because each must understand the other. You them, they you. If I was discussing now with the workers, but would be on the side of local.
Don't know what would be there with whom I discussed, I see that there is some individual who is willing to protect all the people, but in the last turn. Especially in this case, was not such as to equal compatriot with the specified parameters and the foreigner with the specified parameters. You chose migrant workers. Just because a migrant worker.

Well, figured how much of Russophobia will accumulate in the same guy?

R
Reverrius 24.07.20

RussianQuaker wrote:
Attempt to give a private the whole.
No, it's just the most obvious example that everyone can test IRL.

RussianQuaker wrote:
The Association is quite fair on national/racial lines, what would be there reason not yet covered.
The Association is only the stereotypical image in your head, and when you have people of a certain nationality/race - you impose this image on it, being completely unfamiliar with this person.

RussianQuaker wrote:
And you vkurse that many modern Germans are fully shared by the previous regime?
The survey was conducted or there are official statistics that you can show me?

RussianQuaker wrote:
Well, figured how much of Russophobia will accumulate in the same guy?
If there are not xenophobes, then a regular guy would.

RussianQuaker wrote:
You chose migrant workers. Just because a migrant worker.
You chose it when we started to discuss. Chose as an example of the inferiority of some people and apparently the validity of the exaltation of one nation over another. Chose not a specific person, but a collective image, which is only a reflection of your own frustration and false hopes. This guest-worker lives in your head.

R
RussianQuaker 24.07.20

Reverrius wrote:
No, it's just the most obvious example that everyone can test IRL.
Yes, anything can be. It may be from a family of alcoholics (where known to have bad genetics, and later poor social component - education) will turn out an intellectual, in the form of individual exemptions, it would be a great desire. However, the trend is the trend.

I'm a lot more examples I cite. They are also easily checked, every IRL good info available from both outside and in the forehead, how many there are all have shown and continue to show. And you need something General about some groups of Asians? Please, even the approach to writing. And it's kind of a reflection of the mentality.

So what does the herding of a particular group from the environment, when all depends on how the individual or that person? And where does your individuality in other circumstances?

Reverrius wrote:
The Association is only the stereotypical image in your head, and when you have people of a certain nationality/race - you impose this image on it, being completely unfamiliar with this person.
Imagine, in addition to stereotypical thinking is still statistics. There are stupid non-conformists, whose opinion is diametrically depends on the opinion of the crowd. Personality you is not exactly add.

Really, what am I to the person occupying workplaces, impose stereotypes, without bothering to find out his personal qualities. Not very funny?

A lot of specialists to us from abroad coming?

Reverrius wrote:
The survey was conducted or there are official statistics that you can show me?
The Internets read, even on TV, saw how the Germans resent the current situation in their country, remembering that in the previous regime this was not exact. And why would the citizen of the country to condemn the regime for seven years, which came out of decline, and for leadership positions stood finally, their own countrymen?
Reverrius wrote:

If there are not xenophobes, then a regular guy would.
But you figured the probability of such, from your point of view, favorable circumstances?

Reverrius wrote:
This guest-worker lives in your head.
In fact, in my country, it is a material object.

G
Gauguin 24.07.20

In summary, the above will say that neither sushestvuet of plachy Nations, there are Plakhov people. Although...no I will not say. I'm in my right mind.
Well melting pot is worse than AIDS of course.
Reverrius
Reverrius wrote:
Herd thinking is that thinking of we are.
I.e. realism?
Reverrius wrote:
Individual thinking is a thinking type myself and others.
I.e., solipsism?

R
Reverrius 24.07.20

RussianQuaker wrote:
So what does the herding of a particular group from the environment, when all depends on how the individual or that person? And where does your individuality in other circumstances?
Individuality is suppressed by the state machine, policy, advocacy, religion and much more than. People cease to draw their own conclusions and to think critically. Society grinds them to pieces and because of the remains creates a gear which gears to the beat of social ideology, religions, social prejudices and stereotypes.

RussianQuaker wrote:
Really, what am I to the person occupying workplaces, impose stereotypes, without bothering to find out his personal qualities. Not very funny?
And how do you relate to members of the same ethnic group, but those who live in their territory and do not intend to go somewhere, to take away jobs from locals?

RussianQuaker wrote:
The Internets read, even on TV, saw how the Germans resent the current situation in their country, remembering that in the previous regime this was not exact.
What many people do not like Merkel does not mean that they are supporters of the national socialism of Hitler.

RussianQuaker wrote:
But you figured the probability of such, from your point of view, favorable circumstances?
Where? In Russia? In Moscow, in Peter - I think more than will be tolerant guy.

Gauguin wrote:
In summary, the above will say that neither sushestvuet of plachy Nations, there are Plakhov people. Although...no I will not say. I'm in my right mind.
Have you ever thought that someone could also be considered in absentia by the representative of the scaffold of the nation, genetically flawed and so on? You know the saying about fish? So here the same thing: there will always be a Nazi-cleaner.

R
RussianQuaker 24.07.20

Reverrius wrote:
Individuality is suppressed by the state machine, policy, advocacy, religion and much more than. People cease to draw their own conclusions and to think critically.
Well then it's you, not personality, and so, again, fashion...
Nobody dominates, because actually in many cases not originally required.

Reverrius wrote:
And how do you relate to members of the same ethnic group, but those who live in their territory and do not intend to go somewhere, to take away jobs from locals?
No way.

Reverrius wrote:
What many people do not like Merkel does not mean that they are supporters of the national socialism of Hitler.
Not necessarily referring to any specific movement to evaluate its pros.
I have my version set out who from the Germans the most would be against this. And your version?

Reverrius wrote:
Where? In Russia? In Moscow, in Peter - I think more than will be tolerant guy.
A-ha, there is just way more of all those... who cares, you know about whom I %)
Will be very tolerant. So, it was everywhere.