3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grafen 24.07.20 10:31 pm

I'm the king of cons? Or what is wrong with people

All the usual greetings, visitors of talk. In General, I noticed there is a problem, Yes, that's the problem, so boiling for the last time and now I'll try to interpret what bothers me, not bothers, and worries. Usually, I would say I do not care for it, but still I began to notice that people are sometimes weird and acting like selfish.

So, recently I noticed that I was very much less, almost any topic, and in any case. What I did not write this zaminusyat, even if I write the truth, for example that on Windows it is better to disable the update, because there are updates that it is better not to install, and still people do less, I write what I like - minus, but the other person writes the same thing and it did not minus, what is it? mass hatred or is it some kind of conspiracy against me. Then write me a PM I bot some warp, who is he anyway I thought? But then I read the blogs and realized that there is a person, that's how I expressed my opinion and massively throw mud, but I'm still a different person and different from him not only his opinion, but also other flavors. So please guys, stop confusing me with that person, I beg you. I'm not going to adjust to anyone's attention, but I would have to earn the benefits, I do not have, I'm working on my principle, what I think, I say. And I'm not going to throw the iPhone crap just to adjust someone and make pros, I'm not corrupt, and these people now is not enough

Now the question is, how do you feel about these people who bear you a grudge due to the fact that you expressed your point of view, and how do you feel about the karma + or - ?
113 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pokinul eto boloto 24.07.20

Author, do you care that you minus some bunch of haters on the Internet?

W
Waffen 24.07.20

King of Mu
Well, it's really brutal...vindictive little gotcha.))

W
Waffen 24.07.20

King of Mu
Well, maybe to take a shit somewhere in the subject - you forgot,and he is not...

G
Grafen 24.07.20

Sign a quality Ubisoft
No, otherwise I would have wrote in all caps text and it would be full of Mat)
Cor.VII
Don't care, it just bothers me more that these people do not even delve into the essence of my words, and understand mold drawback, the way I sculpt cons myself every spamscam and those who are mothers. And no

G
Grafen 24.07.20

King of Mu
Means you did at some point something touched, here and stalked and a minus point. I have a completely different problem, people don't understand me and don't want to seem even in this thread when I have adequate and none of the jokes have not used against these people, still minus)

g
grafonoman 24.07.20

Grafen
pupils are trolls dude , don't pay attention, you Roy this topic just stirred up
by the way, after a topic or blog you have...run out of patience?

G
Grafen 24.07.20

grafonoman
Theme Resident Evil 7, or blog some. I said there that I look for that game might even acquire. Then I went more on business, came back and there was already a gesture of zaminusovali. I said that the game is not the same, etc. There is also a minus point, but now I'm reconsidering my decision, and little has apparently changed

g
grafonoman 24.07.20

Grafen
Yes, there is because the raids happen from time to time...Vano, even as their followers sent

G
Grafen 24.07.20

AR3E wrote:
Just look at this wall - its design, form of speech, the content.
I'm okay with that, I say what I think, and I'm not going under anyone to adapt, just to rake up more pros, to me their opinion is more important and if I see like-minded people who think the same as I, then I plus for it, here is a direct plus.
AR3E
If you don't want to smear conformism and to adapt, add playground.ru##DIV.voting in the filter won and all the problems instantly disappear.
Why would I want that somewhere to add? If I can see people for who they really are

l
lookaway 24.07.20

minusnul. you're welcome.

G
Grafen 24.07.20

lookaway
Thank you :)
Spoilergate and you, too, catch)

G
Grafen 24.07.20

lookaway
Hahahaha, and myself plus set, hitruga)

l
lookaway 24.07.20

Grafen
really?
Spoiler
and still I
Spoiler

k
kile[Naturalnyy bolnoy na 24.07.20

Who cons guys? I do not mind.

A
Alex346TM 24.07.20

Dude, I'll + put, because you're so sad.

L
L0neWanderer 24.07.20

Grafen
Decided to cut of the pros, telling you that cons? Grab minus!

G
Grafen 24.07.20

L0neWanderer
I didn't want to cut the benefits, you're wrong)
Alex346TM
Thank). But I'm not sad, I have good mood today!

w
warp 37 24.07.20

The pros, cons, and in General, the system of karma is foolish to degenerates. He never put either one or the other.

G
Grafen 24.07.20

warp 37
The pros, cons, and in General, the system of karma - it is nonsense for degenerates
That's why I started this thread, the disagreement comes with those who puts the cons. Sometimes I write something good and put a negative sign anyway, as I recall in the year 2009, I didn't worry about that

r
rPeBoJL 24.07.20

Grafen wrote:
That's why I started this thread
you just have a very short minus in the class