3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grafen 24.07.20 10:31 pm

I'm the king of cons? Or what is wrong with people

All the usual greetings, visitors of talk. In General, I noticed there is a problem, Yes, that's the problem, so boiling for the last time and now I'll try to interpret what bothers me, not bothers, and worries. Usually, I would say I do not care for it, but still I began to notice that people are sometimes weird and acting like selfish.

So, recently I noticed that I was very much less, almost any topic, and in any case. What I did not write this zaminusyat, even if I write the truth, for example that on Windows it is better to disable the update, because there are updates that it is better not to install, and still people do less, I write what I like - minus, but the other person writes the same thing and it did not minus, what is it? mass hatred or is it some kind of conspiracy against me. Then write me a PM I bot some warp, who is he anyway I thought? But then I read the blogs and realized that there is a person, that's how I expressed my opinion and massively throw mud, but I'm still a different person and different from him not only his opinion, but also other flavors. So please guys, stop confusing me with that person, I beg you. I'm not going to adjust to anyone's attention, but I would have to earn the benefits, I do not have, I'm working on my principle, what I think, I say. And I'm not going to throw the iPhone crap just to adjust someone and make pros, I'm not corrupt, and these people now is not enough

Now the question is, how do you feel about these people who bear you a grudge due to the fact that you expressed your point of view, and how do you feel about the karma + or - ?
113 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vanya Rygalov 24.07.20

Grafen

So I write on the fact that I am satisfied and not satisfied, what's the problem?
The problem? No. No problem.
Probably, and in fact you don't understand. what to establish the fact of validity or normality of their own writings not the prerogative of the author (I assume you know the meaning of this word)...
Leo Tolstoy, Pushkin, Hemingway... never claimed that their poems, stories and novels of the ingenious (the modern equivalent of - fit). For them, it makes their readers.
If you wrote - I think my themes fit. I hope that they will accept as normal things, or... Well, anything like that. You do not say, but only guess. Feel the difference?

grafonoman
Baby, silly me NG only Lemon. And that is not a fact. I just did not understand why such a mother, intellectually as you fellowship with such a fool like me?

M
Mag Otshelnik 24.07.20

Vanya Rygalov
Well, do not cry the Blues.

S
Sidorovich12 24.07.20

Dudes. Let's help Grafenу earned him the title of King of cons . And then you see he can not cope with this.
Grafen
Not yet a king. I've seen more cons .

G
Grafen 24.07.20

Sidorovich12
Let's help Grafenу earned him the title of King of cons:
Yeah dude it is not necessary). It's not that the theme created. And the name King of cons just means that I have everywhere is full of cons. So I wanted to know why this happened

S
Sidorovich12 24.07.20

Grafen
I wouldn't worry in your shoes about the cons. Put most likely from a do nothing. No offense, but the theme niochem.

G
Grafen 24.07.20

Sidorovich12 wrote:
No offense, but the theme niochem.
I know, but I was curious to know what the General people about these cons think, purely for the sake of experiment

S
Sidorovich12 24.07.20

Grafen
And you the truth with a probability of 90 percent say no. Or another trick let or fun will begin, or simply minus slapped, well, or both and a third immediately. The team here because we have pretty nasty.

G
Grafen 24.07.20

Sidorovich12
You too put a minus, like this one said I had a bad vibe and everyone gets it minuscul) So catch plus)

S
Sidorovich12 24.07.20

Grafen
As I said, I'd not worry about that. Well put and to hell with him.

r
rPeBoJL 24.07.20

red red blood
in an hour already simply earth...)

p
pineapplepenapplepen 24.07.20

this topic grabbed minuscul . I minusanul and rPeBoJL minusanul. rPeBoJL I minusanul!!

r
rPeBoJL 24.07.20

Logan2016
Spoiler

p
pineapplepenapplepen 24.07.20

rPeBoJL
and again minusanul!