3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
crabCore 23.10.19 01:32 pm

Impressions of the game (Watch_Dogs 2)

Tell me, what are your impressions of the game.
I personally played already 5 hours. This might be hard to believe, but Ubisoft seem to have managed to make a great game in the open world. The tasks are interesting and exciting, the characters are not annoying, lots of references to the real world and NO RIGS, and even a hint of them. Quick moving around the map you have available from the beginning. Developers save time for the player. No abundant amount of icons on the map - all the right and to the point.
On the physics of the machinery in the trailers and gameplay videos I could not understand whether something is better or remained at the same horrible level of the first part. However, surprisingly, the physics are very nice, the jump from the first part is just gigantic. Nothing extraordinary, but driving is now generally not annoying. If you compare with something, then the physics of the cars are very close to GTA 5.
Grifoni good. Virtual San Francisco is probably the most detailed city of all open-world games at the moment.
In General, everything in the game is made so as not to annoy the player. After the third Mob, Watch Dogs 2 just as the resort felt.
We'll keep playing.
116 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lunersun 23.10.19

In this topic, only write about the impressions of the game, all comments which don't contain impressions will be deleted. No discussions about Denuvo, questions about when you break the game etc.
If the game does not work, crashes or you have any similar problems then this is the subforum for Technical questions
Can't pass a mission or have any questions on the passage? Then you are in the subforum Passage
If you have any question And I have to pull?, Do you think this PC suitable for games?, At least at the minimum salary go? then:
System requirements
and
Discussion of optimization on the PC

l
lsdaaaa 23.10.19

I told you that They will turn out,well done

F
Fyori 23.10.19

The game is stylish, youth and fun. The city is extremely detailed and fun to explore. Main he Negro fits into the game and not annoying unlike the Mafia 3

R
Ronnin12 23.10.19

hmm, the game is not surprised...

G
GeForce Experience 23.10.19

Impressions of the game are very good and generally games from Ubisoft I really like

J
JustSkrullEin 23.10.19

bought Watch dogs2 In awe of her. Much better than part 1
I advise everyone to play

W
Waffen 23.10.19

The only game from the Jubilee,which includes warmth.Well done and keep it up.

O
Orwell 23.10.19

Quite well...

P
Puki-mon 23.10.19

Ahem.. like the series of Assasin's creed.. the First part was published as always this was expected of her, but then all is well. It remains to wait and hope that the next part of the game does not slide as a series Assasin's Creed..

E
Egor Konoda 23.10.19

S a m e h a t e l l n o o t l and n o V at last

Z
ZeFeRKo 23.10.19

what immediately caught my eye and was pleased with the machine start, it is more smooth, yesterday in the first part of the play, so there are cars from the start 100km\h+ pressure

P
Protocol10 23.10.19

The game turned out great. The dialogue is elegant, chic optimise. Yubisoft well done.

m
meagarry 23.10.19

Start with the graphics. Config i5 3570, 6gb 1060, 8gb. Settings premaxillae - msaa off, fxaa anti-aliasing is... the main part to the max. When it is not laziness, maybe with a little more twisting settings. Graphics are nice, but not perfect. The city itself, nature is well drawn and beautiful. But the machines, the city sometimes look a little too toy, sleek, cartoon or something. It's hard to explain - but everything is so perfect - a little trash, smooth corners, grass, trees... In the real world, more chaos =) Here it is in this game to me is evident, but to explain specifically to me pretty hard. But the picture definitely looks better than the pre-release videos. Ie there is an upgrade, not a downgrade - for this respect.
The world of the living, but it seems a bit empty. Passers-by are few. But people are doing something, and talking - i.e. life is. Approx. there Could of course the slider of the population of the tie, so people can be added, but it'll do =)
What annoying characters. And personally piss me off that is the secondary characters. Let all swear to the color of skin HS, but he, IMHO, the most appropriate of this gang of young clowns =) But it is subjective.
What I don't like spoils the impression - physics of control (just control, not damage and collisions) machines. In GTA4, мафии3 was a cool physics control. Gta5 was simplified and not so great - just good physics. And here it really is lousy. Machines do not chuvtsvuya. Mass in motion is not - the car accelerates like a toy, turning like a toy. And especially as a toy hamper. Too arcade. If you release the gas - the car seedlets immediately, as if it has no mass, and therefore momentum. And if you press the brake do almost immediately becomes rooted to the spot. The suspension is also rather absent than present. But then again, I'm not disappointed, because of the commercials have long understood that physics will not be pleasant.
The gameplay is a lot I can't say it's only a few missions. But, in principle, it is clear that we make specific emphasis on stealth. At first some variety in the missions I discovered. But, first, the first part was even more boring. Second, I'm only at the beginning of sujecki, and objective conclusions cannot do. But even if I the whole game will need to come to a certain location and using cameras, gadgets, and one button to reach the desired point to download/steal - I'm not upset: don't expect the game yubisoft a variety of driving missions.
In the end, some surprises I have not met. I wasn't expecting a masterpiece, I was expecting the game by 7-8 points. Basically, her and I got. But put it 8-ku for 7-ku has put mafia who deliberately botched the game. About dogs I can not say.
PS after 20 hours in the game changed the rating to 9. For a particularly annoying things (physics and heroes) in principle, gradually get used to it. But the toy itself is made really very high quality.

S
SPR1GGAN 23.10.19

embarrassing game ,the rather build missions to dobut old ,but before that, find the key,unlock the door ,then a drawer crack and so on ,gameplay is dull .

After the assassin ,the movement seems to be chopped off ,where as it was possible at the moment to climb on the roof ,then the floor of day to find the entry point or the lift ,to find ,to get ,to adjust ,to raise ,in short a lot of unnecessary movements that make the game very boring and so throughout .

Postrelushki sane,mechanics as I understand from diviana ,management of the car is still wooden ,I don't know why it is so praised
The game is not a masterpiece ,but for lack of what to play ,and you go through .

300_BTR 23.10.19

Honestly liked,in contrast to part 1,added not a little innovation.Certainly thought when it was announced, will be downgrad graphics but there),and in the General good.Yubiki tried.

N
Nikolay Ololay 23.10.19

Well, everything is great! I'm quite pleased! Even say excited! In fact, very positive reviews in the Trims speak for themselves. There is humor, there are interesting and richer gameplay than the first part, the city is also more interesting, scenic, beautiful, good story, screwed Parkhurst, stealth became much more interesting, is what to do outside of missions, the most important thing. Just kurolesit very addictive and fun! Agrit themselves cops and Troll them for hours on end I like it! The second part to experience in the big city has much more to offer than the original. Yubisoft did the work on the bugs and they were able to focus the series in the right direction. I'm willing to wait watch dogs 3! In the meantime, 10 cool Trushnikov for Marcus out of 10! I drove on!

S
SaveX3 23.10.19

Prikolnul me the chip with the assassinations, when you can through the smartphone of any person to order and come lads and kill him, first ordered some that left a woman came 2 guy killed her, ordered these 2 dudes came 2 more and killed them, ordered another 2ih, and then cops to the shooting are connected, hell I could out of the blue to make a war.

t
tesla707 23.10.19

ummm, I never understood what's the difference from part 1? 0_o
the locations are the same, models the same, the music is the same, but one and the same, the hud is the same. So you can endlessly list, but I saw nothing.
the feeling developed just not to the inclusion. Although I wonder what, it's yubisoft - the conveyor is running, the dough went.

E
Eikiti 23.10.19

In the game, like the most elaborate - living city, you can see that worked on this for years, and have often worked , something was fixed. The graphics are nice.And BRO PARKOUR , then They put on the blades - themselves, pereplyunuv their assassins. The plot of the game in General is not caught ..like the main character, but They this is the eternal problem. When he got to the open world, the first thing that came to mind is Second Son, although SP was its own engine. The music in the game is too far from the fountain, the cooperative is actually the main drawback of this game, or rather its scarcity and gloom, shooting things are not important .. but , it should be understood that the entire emphasis in the game is done at stealth \ a backdoor.
Watch Dogs 2 is good for its simplicity, I would even say that there is in it which is the highlight. Expect less , and you can be honest with each other, even the first part as the game is not bad nor good, just at the time everyone was expecting much more.

E
Eligos 123 23.10.19

Standards