3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
crabCore 23.10.19 01:32 pm

Impressions of the game (Watch_Dogs 2)

Tell me, what are your impressions of the game.
I personally played already 5 hours. This might be hard to believe, but Ubisoft seem to have managed to make a great game in the open world. The tasks are interesting and exciting, the characters are not annoying, lots of references to the real world and NO RIGS, and even a hint of them. Quick moving around the map you have available from the beginning. Developers save time for the player. No abundant amount of icons on the map - all the right and to the point.
On the physics of the machinery in the trailers and gameplay videos I could not understand whether something is better or remained at the same horrible level of the first part. However, surprisingly, the physics are very nice, the jump from the first part is just gigantic. Nothing extraordinary, but driving is now generally not annoying. If you compare with something, then the physics of the cars are very close to GTA 5.
Grifoni good. Virtual San Francisco is probably the most detailed city of all open-world games at the moment.
In General, everything in the game is made so as not to annoy the player. After the third Mob, Watch Dogs 2 just as the resort felt.
We'll keep playing.
116 Comments
Sort by:
F
FixControl 23.10.19

About the physics of a car - it is still the same arcade, the only difference in speed and weight, are on the road they are almost the same, well, except that the small difference between an armored truck and a sports car you will feel. The best means of transportation on the world - motorcycles. And you are given the opportunity to press Ctrl and to ride according to the rules, besides, the road infrastructure here is realistic and corresponds to a real American.

S
SaveX3 23.10.19

FixControl
Dopamine to capture the maniac is. Called the zodiac.

m
muS2603 23.10.19

I bought the key on yupley, and like steam, will sell for 900R., you need someone ? Moscow

S
Sergey Dobrovolskiy 23.10.19

I liked the game , well, I like garbage to suffer and to kill time on all sorts of fees gavnetsa and tower game from yubikov what you need , here want calm , dull and slow game , it's the type of game the edge lights and watch dogs far away , but like the assassins , then the concept one

R
Red Barels 23.10.19

after GTA 5 VD 2 full yr

m
muS2603 23.10.19

what ? in gta5 there is nothing new in the last 10-15 years, and there is interesting gameplay

P
PekaBoirin 23.10.19

The game is not over yet, but I already like her much more the first part.
It is more interesting, it has more memorable moments.

V
Verzor 23.10.19

Among the advantages
1) notes the irony - all these fan-made jokes and stuff.
2) the firing of a machine introduced - I personally did not have in the first part.
3) more or less lively city, a man smashes someone's car, stealing the car, the phone's camera forever someone look. Dances, talks, schools. Fun.
Cons:
1) there is some fatal purpose, as WD1 - instead of the company, as described above, stoners sticking vidosic, collect likes.
2) a trifle, but a terrible track for racing - who does the checkpoint immediately after a jump?? Accelerate, take off and... poka
3) you can't shoot from the shoulder. And while he took aim...

In General, a well done extended the first part, nothing original, not made, but the replay again - as the first part - while there is no desire and are unlikely to appear.

M
Mickey-Mouse 23.10.19

The campaign mode is so-so, and the gameplay is full hat, the whole game to do one thing - to break red blocks of crap that orange crap.
This game has only two advantages:
it's a great tracklist and the ability to not only listen in the car, which is not in GTA 5.
Well, a lot of humor and jokes.

v
vlad_zw 23.10.19

Surprisingly dull game compared to the first part, it is not clear what can be praised, all the missions is absolutely uniform, balance General, no, want to shoot, absolutely impossible, and after obtaining the ability about aims no weapon no longer need, the lads all take it, from the police to go no problem, remember the 1st part of the... Verdict - waste of money... and... I wanted to play again the 1st part

T
Teranaft234 23.10.19

The game is well went on the first mission, but then cried and wanted to return skills of the Pier.
Tired of looking for points for leveling and money !
Burglary will not earn much, and it's boring - not to the magician.
After leveling, hacking a car, lost opportunity, filigree money and botnet keys have been taken (cant razrobov).
Very sensitive to vehicle control, only to find the Bike and Foltz with more or less sane.
Not pump drone manipulator, suitable only for reconnaissance.
The mission of the same type - came, slaughtered, hacked, left. Only 80% of the game it was possible to do something with a drone or a jumper.

Our Retro is lame in combat situations. He lacks a normal weapon, with good damage. Shocker and transformers only output at the time of the enemy that was obliged to kill a helpless, already unconscious. Poorly designed aiming from behind cover, often see the texture of the hedges behind which hide. The enemy firing back, raise the alarm already amazed by the needles of a stun gun or bullet. No way to hide the body, then as allies of a fallen comrade, the rod will be convinced that he was dead and to raise the alarm.

Scarce skills. Senseless pumping - gang War and Manhunt. Bandits still come on one car and die just as quickly. The wanted - all delusional ability, arriving at the detention of the enemy, not always arrest him , often just a thug will run away, not far away, and after half a minute back to the post. While the cops remain on location if they are not in the red zone, will only hinder and shoot Retro, if you see that the man thrust into enemy territory. All enemies can call in reinforcements, which makes stealth a joke, spawna fresh arrivals of enforcers at 360 degrees. Most of these shootings ended with the death of Retro, because there is no end to this carnage. 90% of the randomness, after 3 reinforcements, some unknown citizen, will call here again and the cops, and then certainly nuts. Arrived the guards are trying hard to fill up Retro, teaming up with the gang, while yelling at the top of his lungs - You're a normal guy...! (something like that, to like you don't remember - sorry).

Thanks to the localizers for the work that the game didn't have to read everything super. The plot of the game interesting. But the ending is the mother of his utter nonsense, made a scapegoat of Dusan from Blum.

T
Teranaft234 23.10.19

Forgot to add... Let in the forehead Yubikam for the fact that they made such poor parkour Retro ! After all the parts of Assassin !

D
Dima_Fiate 23.10.19

Honestly, hmm, I liked it, I don't know why but I liked it! Though with the physics of the machines byada with physics byada.

R
RTYWD 23.10.19

Mixed feelings from this game,on the one hand is the work of mistakes, and very successful,the play was nicer than part 1,the city has become more diverse and livelier character control is also left for the better,but the game is great,gameplay is boring,the job again,and goes to it, pulls.

S
SergeySZV 23.10.19

The first part was a VERY bad localization, but there was a story. In this part of the play boring because the plot is not like this, no empathy for the main characters. Although the optimization was corrected, the city itself is interesting. But... why couldn't find a decent writer who was imprisoned would be a blockbuster, so the city could make a great game, too bad that the game completely failed.

T
TIMetal 23.10.19

I do not understand what is wrong with me. The first Dogs went + extra job lot do story, graphics, gg and physics of cars I liked. Thought well if they say Dogs 2 is better you should play. And I don't understand why the second part all that much.
- Open world zabagovany. Worth about 50 meters of NPS in the red zone respawn as if nothing had happened. Some locations with these events blatantly copied! Always someone to kill on the next perekrestkah, wherever he is gg and all the stupid people are waiting for something in the tube. Some machines are empty. But worth it to get a gun, chaos begins. The feeling that the city klandayk of crime and accidents.
But the good news is that NPS due to the hacking features are more live, i.e., every passerby is a dossier, there are interesting dialogues of the two NPCs just passing by.
The machine is tough, fly at each other with a pink floor, as the management of The Crew, ie, no and does NOT depend on what you're coming in the likeness of Logan or Mercedes. Someone said that the control as in GTA V, are you serious??
- Progression do not understand how going on, all is lost in the eternal extra missions. Not sure about there full story.
+ Perform stealth.DOP.mission quiet, exploding remote-pads and pipelines, interestingly, there is no claim. Shooting normal.
+ The graphics are good, namely textures and models of the main characters enjoyable, the animation, the machine model on 4ku. A lot of interesting things in the environment.
But a lot of NPC clones, especially of the left, like prostitutes, models which came in the game from the 2000s

In General, you can play it, but not for long 6 out of 10

PS Well, OK, OK) If not distracted by the open world and directly to carry out basic tasks, then a 7+ pull. It was fun under Judas Priest to drive a RC car)) I Hope next will be worse.

S
SergeySZV 23.10.19

All the same, this game is fun, stealth, shooting, racing with the police in the city. Sorry one very weak plot, no empathy for the main characters. Although the game is recommended.

R
RTYWD 23.10.19

Stealth boring firefights as there are none,the race with the police remained at the level of 1 part

k
kostr184 23.10.19

xooker
Plus all to a place of screaming women that the FBI that the cops in that gang)
The development team was clearly half of the feminists)

The biggest impression on me was pitching out of gangs.
That wearing run,without helmets.
From getting a pistol/machine-gun bullets in the head... they are Just a little twitch of the head :-)
And so three times.

This terminator?
In games such idiocy are rarely found.

But the worst..
What I would like to smack one came up with that idiot skip dialogs ESC
Times fifty have already missed important conversations when trying to get off the phone,the cards , go to the menu and in this spirit.

P
Pomperpower 23.10.19

This is the first game from Yubisoft for many years that I have had less than 50 hours listening to all the dialogue, through all extra missions, all this took me a total of 30 hours and is maximum complexity.
How nice when you don't have to capture 100 towers or towers, or to release 20-30 bases to gain control over territories.
The first part I deleted in an hour of play, took it to the end, of physics, of course not, but the scenery is great, they know how to do it, the game is original, hack on max difficulty to pass much easier than a break and rightly so. The game is still about hackers, not Rambo.
Net 8 out of 10, will appeal even to those who regurgitated from the first part.