3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
crabCore 23.10.19 01:32 pm

Impressions of the game (Watch_Dogs 2)

Tell me, what are your impressions of the game.
I personally played already 5 hours. This might be hard to believe, but Ubisoft seem to have managed to make a great game in the open world. The tasks are interesting and exciting, the characters are not annoying, lots of references to the real world and NO RIGS, and even a hint of them. Quick moving around the map you have available from the beginning. Developers save time for the player. No abundant amount of icons on the map - all the right and to the point.
On the physics of the machinery in the trailers and gameplay videos I could not understand whether something is better or remained at the same horrible level of the first part. However, surprisingly, the physics are very nice, the jump from the first part is just gigantic. Nothing extraordinary, but driving is now generally not annoying. If you compare with something, then the physics of the cars are very close to GTA 5.
Grifoni good. Virtual San Francisco is probably the most detailed city of all open-world games at the moment.
In General, everything in the game is made so as not to annoy the player. After the third Mob, Watch Dogs 2 just as the resort felt.
We'll keep playing.
116 Comments
Sort by:
A
Apti 23.10.19

Played less than an hour. So far, everything looks very good and interesting to play. Graphics I would not say that WOW, but very nice. Pleased with the overall physics of the city. Pleased with the parkour elements and variety in the missions.
Disappointed again by the physics of the cars, damage is also not very much..

b
black335b 23.10.19

rules, well that for cheats of banut!

T
Tipichnyy Kirgiz 23.10.19

Remember that SUCK the rain from part 1, now in WD2, he became 200% better, just look with one eye. 12/10.

R
Raintinz 23.10.19

Compared to first part of Watch Dogs 2 made a lot of progress.

S
SPR1GGAN 23.10.19

30 hours for the game not bad .

s
stranjer8 23.10.19

I fear no cons, but I don't see how this game is objectively different from WD1, about which they say that it is worse. The main character is empty as a person. Even the main character Saint's Row, fully customizable, more personality than here. Seriously, they need to give the player full customization, not piles another uninteresting black. I'm not saying the game is bad, but the praise it just not worth it.

I
Imelstorn 23.10.19

Yubisoft fellows made a good game

m
mbmjmb555 23.10.19

It seems after the huge costs of The division company took the engine, textures and models and made a new/old game. Constant deja vu that I am either a GTA or the division.
The plot in these games is not particularly needed, the playability is unlikely as it will increase.

a
agula98 23.10.19

I will be here first, who did not like.Jokes at the kindergarten level, it is not clear what the motivation of the gg and his colleagues, just wanted to bend the system, they say, she is bad let's just break.Not well done, but Oh well.The gameplay is not far removed from the first part.Only now for the one button, it is necessary to press 4.Missions are boring and uninteresting.

n
nameIezz 23.10.19

agula98, I agree. Going to be the latter.
Well, actually motivation is zero. The struggle against the system in the command random stoners. A plan of struggle invented over a bottle of beer on the beach. The seed of the story (and this is neither more nor less - the motivation for the whole game!) just back off made. For the record.
And the mission too, some that sucked from the finger.
In General, for players who love to play games immersed in them, understanding actions and the actions of the characters and get immersed into the plot and to perform a logical and interesting tasks watch dogs doesn't impress.
And for those who like to kill time just running in the sandbox, spending time on pointless cross-dressing character, not pondering the meaning, logic and any kind of realism action heroes - you are welcome.

And it's all at the same time on increased motorkote. To perform the mission in stealth more than a chore. Not difficult, namely a chore. The impression that designers are just pushing players to go ahead, because ahead just easier. And MUCH faster. This is wrong. Guards/enemies crammed so much that it's ridiculous. It's chess some work, but not stealth action. May not be in the pavilion so MANY guards (one of the first missions). Well, just can't! It's so unnatural that it does not roll even for a computer game.

v
vitalik2187836 23.10.19

nameIezz, agula98
I explain to you. The plot is intertwined with the first part in a global sense. The game tells how the lump of our society want to control all under the pretext of NTP. Hackers know what this really is and want to bring it to the people. Heroes of a kind, do not argue. Jokes made under modernity, the same that is at the moment in our lives. I would even say that at times, we half did our real life. Loved the parody of Google.
About the game itself is nothing bad I can not say. The basic mission has not really took place, as the game has a lot of additional tasks, and interesting.
The mechanics of hacking, and generally hacking the theme has changed very much. The game has become more diverse as the times, we said, you can hack almost everything, and as the game progresses, prokatilas, you will discover additional possibilities of hacking.
The graphics in the game enjoyable, I play on almost all ultra except for texture resolution. So with confidence I can say that yubisoft do not deceived with the rollers. I do love when games are colorful (but not cartoonish), it's like something addictive, or something. Take the same GTA 4 without enb series do not possible to play due to the dullness.
The physical machines are certainly not changed in roots, but she was not so repulsive, as in the first part. Drive it is currently rules, sometimes you can even potipiti and get some fun submissions in driver san francisco.
In General, my rating this game 8.5 out of 10. I am very glad that yubisoft finally figured out how to produce the game (it's release, and not to do) - showed the trailer, which is exactly what is in the game and called not-so-distant release date. All. And do not these trailers in which improved everything to the max fantastic in one scene and several postponements of the release that immediately discourages to play, and reduces the overall gaming experience.
I hope that yubisoft took it a rule and now all games will go that way. (Although who am I kidding, it's yubisoft XD)

G
Gamejoy 23.10.19

agula98
The gameplay is not far removed from the first part.
Logical, because this is the second =)
nameIezz
Well, actually motivation is zero.
If the game does not like, and especially no desire to play it - it's better not to play, and especially not to buy. Yes, that's so simple =)
nameIezz
The impression that designers are just pushing players to go ahead, because ahead just easier. And MUCH faster.
Really?! A game about hackers, and here is need with a gun and through. More and faster... Really, quickly passed and though. Wait, why did you do it decided to play?!
nameIezz
Guards/enemies crammed so much that it's ridiculous. It's chess some work, but not stealth action. May not be in the pavilion so MANY guards (one of the first missions).
And what's the problem? You're ahead like that =)
Understand, you tried to stealth xD.

n
nameIezz 23.10.19

vitalik2187836,
@@I explain to you. The plot is intertwined with the first part in a global sense. The game tells how the lump of our society want to control all under the pretext of NTP. Hackers know@@

Thank you for the clarification... but it's not required :)
The background of this game is so elementary that it requires no explanation. I said I did not understand it. I said she is just bad. Extremely superficial. And primitive. And its further development is not logical.
And run to change into different clothes, I'm not interested. I'm here to play in the game came, not dolls to baby.
Well, how come... how come and gone. It's not mine.

n
nameIezz 23.10.19

Gamejoy,
Really?! A game about hackers, and here is need with a gun and through. And even faster?
You're misreading what I wrote.

I said that in this game (and many other modern shooter) has a choice: to pass Stasova and pass unceremoniously with a gun at the ready. And these ways passing needs to be a balance! Should not be to play Stasova was much more complicated than just take a gun and all cut.
Generally in good balanced games balance that Stasova to pass the mission longer (in time), but less intense. Quietly nicuessa, flee from shelter to shelter, hacks what you need for ventilation of the room is cut with the guard etc in the way, gun at the ready opposite the passage of the mission takes less time, requires less attention from the player, the less you have to read all the notes with codes on levels, etc., but requires an active action when shooting! There is a balance!

And there is balance in this. All shoot is SO much easier than to pass secretly, there is just NO REASON to go stealth. It is masochism to do it the hard way, when there is an easier.
Is there anything in this game, the penalties that you figured it out all on the level?

G
Gamejoy 23.10.19

nameIezz
Stealth has always been hard, perfect pass, so to speak =) If anybody did not touch it, even more so. But it turns out is a cunning and lucky hacker, do not mess hands in the blood...
Much easier to get a gun and shoot all the bots. By the way, Yes, it's fast. But then the butcher was a hacker that kills almost just like that? Perhaps there are other games.
P. S. If the game is about a hacker, then you can at least try to be this hacker. Many guards? Call the cops and they will be less =) Stopping the patrol? Remember the route and blew the electrical panel, or was run over by a car. At the same time, he sit 100 metres away from all heat...
I still remember one unique moment of the first part, when in the far distance used Barrett + video surveillance system. The bot did not have time to come out from behind the corner, already caught headshots. Came others ran into traps and well-aimed, pre-prepared shots. The majority are unable to understand what is going on. After that, Persian, calmly took the rifle and humbly went to stripped location. Turned out killer with the skills of a hacker...

H
Hellsing1989 23.10.19

Personally to me the second part is like that. Sunny San Francisco right after charges you with positive energy. Played for 25 hours and to the main plot barely touched. I just ran around the open world, pumped character, participated in co-op missions. A fast move I almost never use,because I'm interested to move on their own and look at the local sights.
Pleased life simulation. NPCs react not only to the player but also each other. Regularly engage each other in skirmishes. By the way, if some NPCs are not to kill, but simply to cut down, you can bring the ambulance to revive him. If you go on the sidewalk, the pedestrians will begin to make remarks, they say, get back on the road. If any NPCs will see how the other two fight, he tries to calm them down and separate. In addition to the life simulation, the game also contains a variety of scenes. For example, a husband beats his wife in the street in broad daylight. Or crazed woman smashes a car with a bat, etc. All this together creates a feeling of truly living city. And that's a shame that a very clever AI sometimes podglyuchivaet: cops can come on the call and arrest the wrong man, a medic from the ambulance may forever freeze in place. I hope that patches will fix this.
As for the gameplay, it also improved in comparison with the first part. Machine and a quadcopter - really cool gadgets. And, I think, I use them in a way that wasn't intended by the developers. I pimped my car long jump and now I'm the first machine jumps on the Quad, and with him in some remote place. And no the lift is not needed.
And I don't agree that the game is easier to pass, going ahead and killing all. Going through the game on PC with a controller on the hardest difficulty. Personally, I'm comfortable to go stealth. When I start to use firearms, comes to the rescue and my hero dies quickly.

In General, so far the impressions are strictly positive. Very sorry that the game has such weak sales. Most likely, the third part, we will never see...

i
iDominion 23.10.19

Passed so to say 100% swept every corner, found all the bags and bags of money all of additional points of development, left 3 lesniki nearly 9 million followers. All costumes including and gnomes, all the cars except one for 1.3 Lyama. Online in 2 modes-top, 1 platinum. All events, pictures, taxi missions done. The race is also all gold .The plot is a chaotic, not consistent and sharp. After the credits empty open world. Spent 71 hours. Feelings: I think tomorrow will have forgotten about it.

-
-SlashuuR- 23.10.19

iDominion
Passed so to say 100% scoured every corner
The plot is a chaotic, not consistent and sharp. After the credits empty open world. Spent 71 hours. Feelings: I think tomorrow will have forgotten about it.
My direct experience has described 90% of the games in recent years.

S
Scaevus 23.10.19

The game is gorgeous, still thinking to buy or not to fall for hype or no, looked up the reviews and decided to take. Have not regretted a single drop. Finally made the game is not about cool brutal Rambo-warriors or crooks, but about 25 year old nerds. my stiz, communicate with their rovestniki, talk about games, computers, Internet, movies, urban-nerd slang, jokes from the Internet, memory, right here is really feel at home, in the sense that everything is simple and clear as in real life friends to communicate, there are no inspirational speeches napichkany words of the 17th century scientific terms. The world is just alive, that's alive and all, people talk about something (and in Russian), someone on drugs, someone fired from his job, where the couple eating ice cream out of your mind and trying each other's smeared where the wedding is, where the person OTP*zdili/knocked down, the ambulance came, sucks it. I play over 20 hours and never met the same situation, and dialogue so the world is just ALIVE. Passers-by can show facts, they will run at you and push boils at a fight, can be the contrary to flirt, not get bored, even side have their own story like in the Witcher 3. Cooperative interesting place if you're with a friend on Skype, with randomized lacks coherence, one sneaks, the other camera looks, guards a distraction. The physics don't complain, I need to get from point a to point B to get to a driving simulator, not for me.
The only thing that pisses me off, is that point where you need to get somewhere or in the building or on the building and you half an hour running around looking for the entrance, where to climb, where to climb, etc. are often a place where you can climb starts almost in the 2nd quarter from the point. probably because the gameplay was trying to make or complication is weird XS.

S
Scaevus 23.10.19

nameIezz
it's even good when there is no clear sequence in the story, the execution of secondary tasks does not seem any unnecessary and not fitting into stupidity, such as Geralt! CRIS was gone, her being chased by the wild hunt, she kills all in its path, an urgent need to find her! Huh? what? And, you tournament gwinto need? maps don't have everything? And then you need a fright to find that the woodcutter afraid of? clear. And you even agreed with old lady that the bones of her grandfather find? but you're still Seth wolf is not all gathered, say of rope necessary for a blacksmith to find? well OK OK OK, don't rush up, then let CRIS can wait, let the wild hunt can wait, LET the WHOLE WORLD WAIT other games Go there, there'll be a partner in ambush and you will start a diversion in the enemy camp and you went to look for glue, weapons to craft, there is the grandmother helped, where my grandfather helped, there is the monster killed, there that saved, it saved, was probably a week or two, I decided to added to go come to the point and there is this poor partner is, you all these 3 weeks of waiting, and waiting for the enemy and the whole world was waiting for. these are the actions I don't understand, and when each mission is a separate story with its own beginning and end, and there is one global objective that you are not driving anywhere and no one never waits here I understand things when you're distracted by all sorts of different small tasks.