3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rafail888 26.07.20 09:59 pm

Restart the PC during the game (Mafia 3)

Need your help! During the games, productive, and not going to restart the PC, tell me what it is. I would be very grateful!
Features:
Version Radeon - 16.10.1
Edition FOR Radeon - Crimson
Chipset graphics - AMD Radeon HD 7900 Series
Memory size - 3072 MB
Memory type - GDDR5
Core clock - 925 MHz
Version of Windows - Windows 10 (64 bit)
System memory - 8 GB
CPU type - Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4670 CPU @ 3.40 GHz
116 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kahran Ramsus 26.07.20

Genom94
despite the fact that everything else is at 30 degrees.... hmmmmm..... let me think. all the same, no. Can you tell me where exactly indication: Severny, winik, spitalnik? What to know what cool. Or, as in this case, immediately in the freezer sistemnik stuff that would probably?

M
Metallov3r 26.07.20

The power supply is not enough. He changed with the stock, now everything is OK.

r
rafail888 26.07.20

Kahran Ramsus
in SC the diagnosis include?
Tomorrow still a couple of coolers slapped, see what happens))

K
Kahran Ramsus 26.07.20

rafail888
carry kulirki to one place, temperature you are normal.

x
xxDiabloNeroxx 26.07.20

Kahran Ramsus
Normal for what would be on the chipset to fry an egg

x
xxDiabloNeroxx 26.07.20

Kahran Ramsus
The boards for the Intel North bridge there, long ago abandoned. Food chains also should not warm up, because if it was the increased power, that would have implications on the temperature percent. But the chipset may be increased, especially if in the BIOS dug crooked hands.

K
Kahran Ramsus 26.07.20

xxDiabloNeroxx
And what is there to bask in? Even at 105, the chipset would have made it safely to the light, and then 111 and the niche. And Viduka , which is above the chipset, also shows a normal pace.

-
-Varvar- 26.07.20

the power supply 99% do not pull bidascu. need to resolder or buy a new..

D
Dmitriy Strokov 26.07.20

This same system. Restarts itself only 1 time every day, whether or the game, or just several Internet.

T
TimKar 26.07.20

Kahran Ramsus
Tell you a secret, when one is heated, not necessarily warm, and everything else. Plus, read carefully what I wrote, when scaling down, the computer will abruptly drops 20+ degrees.

x
xxDiabloNeroxx 26.07.20

Kahran Ramsus
Guys if he fall off if this temperature is short and the protection system at a critical temperature leads system to reboot? Solder, too, is different. The temperature of the card has nothing to do with the temperature of the chipset, if there tembolee thermal interface under the radiator dried out, it (the radiator) just to warm up will not. Accordingly, even in theory, to transfer heat to the video card can not. The GPU on the graphics card is far away from the chipset, near the PCI-E slot, and because of this, too, even in theory, the chipset will not be able to heat. To do this, at least direct contact is needed, which is not and can not be.

r
rafail888 26.07.20

xxDiabloNeroxx
In the BIOS did not dig, and the fact that in the last couple of months it can't be a dark screen, can you tell me what to do?

r
rafail888 26.07.20

Barbarian-
Do not pull at the expense of power or because of malfunction?

x
xxDiabloNeroxx 26.07.20

rafail888
To start your finger to touch the chipset heatsink, if not water, then it is necessary to remove and replace the thermal paste (Yes, even if the hot is worth a try). If the BIOS does not climb - try to flash new firmware to start or to reset to default the user to the motherboard. If does not help - carry in service of some sort (I understand that the warranty anymore), let them understand. The sensor is by the way still lie may, however not so much.

H
HoganHog 26.07.20

rafail888
Motherboard-what? Full name!

D
Denis Pisyushkin 26.07.20

rafail888
you have on the motherboard can fry sausages, cool

r
rafail888 26.07.20

HoganHog
ASUS Z87-k

P
Plotva of Rivia 26.07.20

Denis Pichushkin
Microwave + PC 2 in 1. Play the game, wanted to eat, threw some sausages in the system unit, after 5 minutes, the hot dog is ready

H
HoganHog 26.07.20

rafail888
But with this, and we had to start!
You have this combination of percent and vidyuhi such a mother can not cope!
He look at her closely...
Spoiler
If there is much load on the GPU or CPU from overheating!
She i3 a Yes low-power clip(not hot) only to put! Kopi for the new mother and everything will be fine!

r
rafail888 26.07.20

HoganHog
what motherboard would you recommend?)