3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rafail888 26.07.20 09:59 pm

Restart the PC during the game (Mafia 3)

Need your help! During the games, productive, and not going to restart the PC, tell me what it is. I would be very grateful!
Features:
Version Radeon - 16.10.1
Edition FOR Radeon - Crimson
Chipset graphics - AMD Radeon HD 7900 Series
Memory size - 3072 MB
Memory type - GDDR5
Core clock - 925 MHz
Version of Windows - Windows 10 (64 bit)
System memory - 8 GB
CPU type - Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4670 CPU @ 3.40 GHz
116 Comments
Sort by:
H
HoganHog 26.07.20

rafail888
Depends on the amount which is calculated!
You better get with the Z97 chipset(on it and the CPU can be overclocked),if on the other socket certainly do not plan to move!
For example....
Спойлерhttp://www.regard.ru/catalog/tovar153019.htm
http://www.regard.ru/catalog/tovar152879.htm
If expensive,with hands on Avito look!

v
v1806v 26.07.20

I made easier . I bought a chest freezer for ice cream nebolshoi and put the system unit there . A couple of days had no problems . The computer eventually burned out from condensation .Got Segou and cartridges and playing Mario .

P
PolaC1 26.07.20

rafail888

100% BP. My identity such problem was, all the games went on , and Dying Light Rebutia the computer (as they wanted and when they wanted), was a PSU on the 600W, but was shit, and wrote a Barbarian - not pulled, because it did not meet the stated standards, I bought a normal BP and everything was as it should be.

HoganHog

Don't push people (expert), he has a normal motherboard is still worth it and finally it what percent is asking to help disperse enough nonsense to drive.

H
HoganHog 26.07.20

v1806v
Generally, if Z87,it is better not to get a motherboard made by a 4-phase scheme.
Spoiler
If Z97 is possible,but only if you do not plan to drive Prots.
A you processor i5-4670(not after), if the i5-4670K(chasing)!
Block p. enough,if you test it,then all of them in order,although your video card eats a lot and emit heat not too little!

H
HoganHog 26.07.20

PolaC1 wrote:
normal motherboard
She doesn't fit(mainly because of the video card),she has a temperature of about 40градусов should be,and about the overclocking...that means the margin of safety available!
I'm not forced to drive,especially since it percent.it is impossible to disperse!

N
NorthernSky 26.07.20

The computer can't stand this slag. So rebooted to breathe fresh air.

P
PolaC1 26.07.20

HoganHog

People wrote, quote : During the games, productive, and not going to restart the PC
If the mother really overheated, the protection would turn off the computer, and then reboot, the conclusion I made was that it is NOT DRAWN and does not overheat. The question is closed.

H
HoganHog 26.07.20

PolaC1 wrote:
If the mother really overheated
Well so you on the temperature in the screenshot look!
PolaC1 wrote:
something does NOT PULL
Clear the stump,what and why I wrote!

P
PolaC1 26.07.20

I wonder how so he collected a computer on such charges (in the wizard), the Screen is not noticed at first, really rolls. Interested in simple chtol this temperature....

S
Sergey Dobrovolskiy 26.07.20

Take it from a friend another PSU before buying better find out why , suddenly, do the block , then change

r
rafail888 26.07.20

PolaC1
thank DNS

r
rafail888 26.07.20

Guys, I'm under warranty and took the motherboard and PSU, and did a full diagnostics, no problems detected. It all took place in the CSN. I will try to the diagnosis in the different CCS to include, let's see what will be there. The warranty on the PSU and mother is still there, xxDiabloNeroxx

H
HoganHog 26.07.20

rafail888
By the way try take out the 4(which is closer to the processor) and 4 leave,not a fact,but can ride,so that less power was!
Spoiler
Yes, all of you in the manner and with mother and PSU,that will put the map tipo R9(HD) 270 and overheating will not(and fps in games too)Ha!

r
rafail888 26.07.20

HoganHog
I think this Board will ignore. For the spectacle to do so. Now do a reset of the mother(although took out the battery, it was no good) via 3 pins and update the firmware on the mother. Let's see what happens

H
HoganHog 26.07.20

rafail888
No,no it's safe,everything will work!Can try it and the bridge will no longer overheat!
In short my advice is another dam,and there see for yourself! In DNS all pricey though!

v
v1806v 26.07.20

HoganHog
I see you're versed in the gland . Slushy and thousands of 50, you can collect the normal igrovoi computer or obscenities will ? And by the way, in addition to DNS where cheaper hardware ?

H
HoganHog 26.07.20

v1806v
Well, I live in the suburbs I have this REGARD ,and generally it is better to take a German,even with the cheaper delivery Buda
Спойлерhttps://www.computeruniverse.ru/
For 50 you can get a good and even beautiful(if beauty is also desired) the pitch!
But what's behind your iron in Arkhangelsk,I don't know!

M
MikuHadsune 26.07.20

HoganHog
And what do you not like in this motherboard? I have Gigi is in a similar location of sockets and connectors and nothing heats up and everything works. The only thing that can be-it's just that she's served her purpose, I, too, percent of the recently dead began to overheat and fell off, so what to do when all the thread out of order!
PS For 50 you are a good and powerful PC certainly not gather, and if and beautiful-then there is infa 146% no.

M
MikuHadsune 26.07.20

v1806v
A normal gaming PC is in the range of 60-80k. everything that is cheaper is deprecated and will last a long time. Unless of course to take stock, and if that's just to less to play games 2015-2016 in principle, and at 50 is possible, but these PTS budget will be.

H
HoganHog 26.07.20

MikuHadsune
powerful PC -no! Normal gaming PC -you can!