3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rafail888 26.07.20 09:59 pm

Restart the PC during the game (Mafia 3)

Need your help! During the games, productive, and not going to restart the PC, tell me what it is. I would be very grateful!
Features:
Version Radeon - 16.10.1
Edition FOR Radeon - Crimson
Chipset graphics - AMD Radeon HD 7900 Series
Memory size - 3072 MB
Memory type - GDDR5
Core clock - 925 MHz
Version of Windows - Windows 10 (64 bit)
System memory - 8 GB
CPU type - Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4670 CPU @ 3.40 GHz
116 Comments
Sort by:
x
xxDiabloNeroxx 26.07.20

StaticSaysMyNamE
In all tests the ENTIRE system with a 7970 consumes 400-450W, not only one video card. TDP in her district 250W. 500W can not be, because no cooling system is the number of the heat to dissipate can not even dropsy. I don't think he has a very very poor PSU, although if the Assembly was generally bought in BPS, there could easily stand some sort of lame SuperPower.

S
StaticSaysMyNamE 26.07.20

xxDiabloNeroxx
It is for this reason that I personally prefer to buy all components and then all of them personally to put in the case :)

x
xxDiabloNeroxx 26.07.20

StaticSaysMyNamE
Similarly, only most people are either too lazy, or do not understand, here and buy these wretched Assembly to buy. In any case, you have a motherboard to test, because the fact that he can't get into BIOS, anything good did not speak. The motherboard may well be b\y after the repair or it was just set some pictures from this Desk. Need to reset to factory, if not help - reflash. Then look at the PSU, 650W is still, even if he's not very good, should be enough for this system.

r
rafail888 26.07.20

StaticSaysMyNamE
xxDiabloNeroxx

r
rafail888 26.07.20

StaticSaysMyNamE
xxDiabloNeroxx
and vidyaha

r
rafail888 26.07.20

xxDiabloNeroxx
The radiator is touched, barely warm)

x
xxDiabloNeroxx 26.07.20

rafail888
If barely warm and the temperature shows high, then it is necessary to change the thermal paste (if poor contact of the chipset to the heatsink, respectively, the chipset is heated and passes little heat to the radiator, the same thing will happen if it dries), or lying sensor. Radiator removed easily, it can be a small pair of pliers from the back side of the card to press the latch that would get them out. Only should be done very carefully, that would not hurt them any contact of the track. However this could void your warranty if there is a seal, and store XS how to react, if he finds that changed thermal paste, even if there are no seals. Try yet to flash the BIOS mate. Board. With PD you have all OK - good. Or as an option - to refer again to the SP and to try to prove that the temperature on the chipset shouldn't be.

r
rafail888 26.07.20

xxDiabloNeroxx
accepted, will do!

x
xxDiabloNeroxx 26.07.20

rafail888
Decided to dig and found this
Спойлерhttp://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/chipsets/8-series-chipset-pch-datasheet.html

Page 276 - there is provided temperature. Generally have to withstand up to 125 degrees. But it's all pitchfork on the water. Just drink while reflashing the Board and see what happens. Better yet, without surgery to do.

x
xxDiabloNeroxx 26.07.20

rafail888
These are the temperatures I have. As you can see, the temperature of the chipset differs greatly.

r
rafail888 26.07.20

xxDiabloNeroxx
Such a situation cry to laugh. After the reset, 3-pin, the computer will not turn on and no signs of life

x
xxDiabloNeroxx 26.07.20

rafail888
Well, it shouldn't be. Does not turn on at all? Even for a second? Dumped on the user? Turn off from the mains for 10 minutes and try again. To cry think it is not necessary because fees for guarantees. If all else fails let me, because it is idiocy in the BIOS never sets, temperatures prohibitive.

r
rafail888 26.07.20

xxDiabloNeroxx
Not for a second, signs of life present. The socket pulled out, waiting for 10 min.

K
Kahran Ramsus 26.07.20

xxDiabloNeroxx
Which one is the chipset? and others from what? Where datasheets on the motherboard in the public domain?
Genom1994
Let me tell you a secret that when something is heated up to 100!!!!! degrees will warm up everything. Here's a look http://www.overclockers.ua/news/2010-05-26/

You che, the first time I saw that hwmonitor shows left get along?

rafail888
It was diagnosed that the layer of dust I forgot to clean it?

x
xxDiabloNeroxx 26.07.20

Kahran Ramsus
Before asking would be worth first to read what the link.

P
Plotva of Rivia 26.07.20

rafail888
OOO, you could use a PC from dust clean up to begin

r
rafail888 26.07.20

xxDiabloNeroxx
Thanks for the dialogue. Taks, your advice helped, the computer came out of the coma. Reset BIOS did not help.Going to try reflash)

x
xxDiabloNeroxx 26.07.20

rafail888
Proshiva the latest version of the BIOS on the page with your Mat. the cost is all there. The only thing BUT - if you have win10, then Windows may not boot in the end, MB will have to put again. At least I have not once already) So it is better to make backup copies of documents, etc. with the system partition. Meantime, good night)

S
StaticSaysMyNamE 26.07.20

rafail888
Yeah, great PSU - corsairs don't do shit (as conversational), and Radeon I would still ever in any foreseeable\the indefinite future changed to some Nvidia GeForce GTX :)

r
rafail888 26.07.20

StaticSaysMyNamE
About the video card so I think;)