3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rafail888 26.07.20 09:59 pm

Restart the PC during the game (Mafia 3)

Need your help! During the games, productive, and not going to restart the PC, tell me what it is. I would be very grateful!
Features:
Version Radeon - 16.10.1
Edition FOR Radeon - Crimson
Chipset graphics - AMD Radeon HD 7900 Series
Memory size - 3072 MB
Memory type - GDDR5
Core clock - 925 MHz
Version of Windows - Windows 10 (64 bit)
System memory - 8 GB
CPU type - Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4670 CPU @ 3.40 GHz
116 Comments
Sort by:
L
Listoman 26.07.20

StaticSaysMyNamE
It's funny to hear about the Corsair, which doesn't do shit. Changed under warranty rm1000 2 c dips to 9V on the 12V line)

K
Kahran Ramsus 26.07.20

xxDiabloNeroxx
????? what to read? how that could be naklatsat on sulochana procedure so it will be warmed only chipset?

Yeah, I understand you about the measurements is 900 pages on the chipset.... You have to read on that link you threw, iksperd: choose randomly the temperature of the plate? there is written that the max temperature 108, at 128 it starts to burn, and below the footnote that the sensor dies at 120.

s
szhech konsolotu 26.07.20

xxDiabloNeroxx
I sewed on a dozen licenses already-there the main thing that version dozens were 1607 and then the activation does not fly plus after flashing you need to turn it back on AHCI mode and it will reset after upgrading Windows to start.

s

rafail888 wrote:
You have a great map and don't listen to HIS green zealots

P
Plotva of Rivia 26.07.20

Delphinariun
it makes sense to change when a new console ETOGES is obvious that all new games will cost konsolki,
Yes, right now konsolki and some will be updated every year and a half. So it has no sense to focus

P
Plotva of Rivia 26.07.20

Delphinariun
Only need to consider gnesinsky optimization when porting to PC, which means, like it or not, is always in need of top (Redtop) video card. And then, a maximum of 2 years and a half.

P
Plotva of Rivia 26.07.20

Delphinariun
Well, if your goal is to collect machine middle level, performance is approximately the console and not be a fan of ultra settings and don't FAP at 60 fps and play like the console gamers are playing, maybe even get to 15 fps more, then Yes. You're right. The benefits which get, game by 2K and not by 4

x
xxDiabloNeroxx 26.07.20

burn consolato
Know about ACHI - did not help, so in any case it is better to make a backup. Moreover, people simply can not enter the BIOS. Not the fact that after flashing it will work.

s

xxDiabloNeroxx
If you can not enter in BIOS then the action is only one nurse in SC-if you will sew they will send it and can even guarantee to remove and that the extra costs for new hardware.As this is not included in the BIOS-it is created that would go around when problem mother definitely defective.

x
xxDiabloNeroxx 26.07.20

burn consolato
By itself, the BIOS firmware will not void warranty, because it is nonsense because it is all of. software and BIOS under the same Mat. cost. But Yes, about such cases heard, but like as not resolved by reference to the company-the manufacturer of the hardware (then they decide the issue with the store, and most likely will decide because such sellers spoil the reputation of the manufacturer). For with the same success it is possible to update the smartphone to Android fresh and to refusal of warranty service. Roughly speaking if a manufacturer is not prohibited, then store ban has no right. Moreover, in some cases, the manufacturer strongly recommends to update the BIOS if there is some massive compatibility issues with any hardware\glands. The main thing in such a situation the warranty Department to obtain a written waiver with the correct stated reason (even though the conversation with the employee in the video to write, and then I can say one reason, and write another), I'd like to show the manufacturer.

s

xxDiabloNeroxx
It depends on how organized the service guarantee in the store-for example on the website are manufacturer's warranty 3 years-then the problems should not be-and when on the same motherboard the store points 2 years less formal-such is better not to buy and if you have managed not to sew them in such shops refuse to warranty after flashing.Why do they do that-simple-iron they receive an even lower price but the warranty on replacement and repair also take completely for themselves without the participation of the manufacturer.

x
xxDiabloNeroxx 26.07.20

burn consolato
And this is a problem of the store. If the manufacturer specified 3 years - so should be 3 years (if 2 years, then the store caters to the first 2 years, and then the remainder of the term engaged in the service of the manufacturer, usually in such cases, they write 24+12). By law everything is already regulated. Another thing is that crap on your ass is better not to search and buy in normal stores. But the law in any case, on the buyer side. If there is no service this manufacturer, it is in any case deals store, whatever it wasn't written in garantiyku. Although in such cases, the producers themselves often go to the meeting and asked to send the faulty product to them.

s

xxDiabloNeroxx
Good write simple-I know personally of people who after flashing BIOS on the video card and its subsequent failure are unable to return under warranty and no law helped-to go into details I will not write much-but the store did and came out unscathed-by the way the warranty was 12 months instead of 36 official.

b
betasisko 26.07.20

rafail888
on the screenshot you can see that BP squander on the 12V line (the minimum allowable voltage of 11.4 V). so BP is not very high quality.
try to get something else and let the load if everything is OK, then change the PSU.
about the BIOS. if Windows is loaded via the ultra fast boot(might be called differently), in BIOS it is necessary to go through Windows.
vin10 example: start - settings - update & security - recovery - advanced startup. after a reboot you need to find the uefi firmware settings

x
xxDiabloNeroxx 26.07.20

burn consolato
If solved in court, then the decision can be appealed, etc. Another thing is that whether this device spent time and nerves. In General, the warranty should have been alerted.

r
rafail888 26.07.20

The motherboard was defective, I was under warranty:) later otpishu results)