3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rafail888 26.07.20 09:59 pm

Restart the PC during the game (Mafia 3)

Need your help! During the games, productive, and not going to restart the PC, tell me what it is. I would be very grateful!
Features:
Version Radeon - 16.10.1
Edition FOR Radeon - Crimson
Chipset graphics - AMD Radeon HD 7900 Series
Memory size - 3072 MB
Memory type - GDDR5
Core clock - 925 MHz
Version of Windows - Windows 10 (64 bit)
System memory - 8 GB
CPU type - Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4670 CPU @ 3.40 GHz
116 Comments
Sort by:
M
MikuHadsune 26.07.20

HoganHog
What is your understanding of normal? 1600 x 900 GARF and medium settings with 40-50 fps? For me personally, a normal PC is 1920 x 1080 and a stable 60fps at high settings. But don't think for 50K you will collect your PC which can stably give a frame rate of 60 in all innovations with high settings.

H
HoganHog 26.07.20

MikuHadsune
Now I will try to collect-wait!

M
MikuHadsune 26.07.20

HoganHog
With impatience I shall wait. Personally, I have failed. Neither can we.

H
HoganHog 26.07.20

MikuHadsune
Spoiler

A little beyond(55 thousand turned out),but it's without any problems,you can still save if on the cuteness not to think!
Full HD 1920 x 1080 60 fps! + Good overclocking potential!

M
MikuHadsune 26.07.20

HoganHog
I would not put SSD. Expensive and little space. it is better to put a normal hdd, and saved dokinut on a more powerful PSU. All the same, the 500V will be enough. Even a card with percents not to disperse will be okay. And if you really bother, it still seems possible, but personally I'm not a supporter card tire 128bit. Well, in principle, for 60K is quite possible to gather the EC, I think it is better to throw it extra 10K and not to soar a brain=)
You also need to consider the difference of prices in different cities=)

E
EvgenyDMT 26.07.20

rafail888
Just your PC getting sick of this gomno,may not need so torment?

H
HoganHog 26.07.20

MikuHadsune
Girlfriend is a map of 1060(tests and power -on YouTube) of this unit on all would be enough for the SSD of course, you can save as cooler,and the nurse,but it is better to take a small container under the system and ordinary screw under games and other stuff! Odd, we had gone somewhere!

P
Plotva of Rivia 26.07.20

MikuHadsune
For me personally, a normal PC is 1920 x 1080 and a stable 60fps at high settings.
With today's optimization games, such PC to pull all games with 60 fps on high, will cost 100K. And not the fact that 3 years is enough

M
MikuHadsune 26.07.20

Roach of Rivia
Not pull config in the profile=) Optimise at the latest innovations-the bottom.

P
Plotva of Rivia 26.07.20

HoganHog
Gtx 1060 Full HD 1920 x 1080 60 fps!
You though write that it was sarcasm and some believe. The stove is 1060 with 3 GB RAM for 60 fps? I even don't want to think that it was not a joke)

H
HoganHog 26.07.20

While we here idle talk game updated,DLS unblocked! Though already do not care..
----------------------

M
MikuHadsune 26.07.20

HoganHog
Stable 60 it does not. So probably all the same do not take 3GB, but better throw it on the 6GB version, and even better to decapite to 1070-Ki=) Personally I would stump it did not take. But here it is everyone.

H
HoganHog 26.07.20

MikuHadsune
to decapite to 1070 well, Yes! Well, still -if the games all at top speed and despite what the game sometimes and 1070 can stable 60 frames not to be! I was more furious,our prices...the Germans to take the cheaper,even with shipping is cheaper,and of regard-this is not an expensive store,other boutiques all more expensive!
As they say the level of welfare of population is growing,and salaries are the same!

-
-Varvar- 26.07.20

better to take service let BP will replace and check. or if there is another BP then put check for yourself. and don't listen to diva masters of iron that has been written here to you... during the game the rebooting of the computer is the power supply. but if the blue screen then the motherboard.. Yes faulty PSU. you need to solder

x
xxDiabloNeroxx 26.07.20

rafail888
DNS rotten bunch in terms of warranty (as you said in the BIOS to get can't fault it? Try to reset to factory settings or flash, if not help), plus the presence of a very large number of regions of the country. Advice from HoganHog don't listen. The list of compatible processors is listed on the site, the number of power supply circuits it is important only in the case of the top percent and under acceleration. With the fact that he said the graphics card is not suited to the motherboard has piornal on the motherboard PCI-E 3.0, which is backward compatible with previous versions, a more modern standard yet. PCI-E is able to give a MAXIMUM of 75W, the more he can give, the rest of the card takes out 6 andor 8 pin cables connected to it. A finger on the chipset heatsink touched? Hot? You need to make sure that the sensor on the Board is not lying. Accordingly on from this and make a start, for pieces of iron you can buy and change to infinity.

x
xxDiabloNeroxx 26.07.20

HoganHog
The Germans are cheaper because of the VAT, if its add then the price will be the same or higher than ours. They have a sense to take only full set a TOP iron for Assembly, otherwise not worth it because there are risks in delivery and pitchforks in the written terms of the warranty are already enough people who guarantee there's rolling, including komplektacii, which damaged our dear mail. And Yes, banal incompatibility of equipment to send items back, diagnostics etc will spend so much time that it was easier to pay the 2-3K roubles and to buy here without problems and without loss of time and nerves. As for our stores is fun to play with, such as DNS, for example, with great prices and a horrible warranty. There are Hardware in which the price is also not low, but they have no issues doing the warranty (already encountered and know whereof I speak), there is sometimes even not ask questions, just accept the product and return the money on the spot. OLDI too normal store (although it tried to wriggle out of admission card (from the factory were slightly bent radiator fins in places of fastening of a casing of the cooling system, although the reason was quite different), but still accepted without any problem, money back. Now it has set for itself so buy iron in regarde, and the purchase of equipment in the form of smartphones, TVs, etc already in yulmart.

x
xxDiabloNeroxx 26.07.20

Barbarian-
Overheating any of the glands is accompanied by the shutdown\a reboot of the entire system, except that the percent can go to the throttle to reduce the temperature, the graphics card can reduce the frequency. But the chipset has nowhere to go. Moreover, the monitoring clearly shows what the problem is, if that is not lying. So what about the cushion masters I would in your place did not. In this case talking about the PSU only after the check mate. Board.

S
StaticSaysMyNamE 26.07.20

rafail888
Damn, something, personally, I don't understand what could be wrong here...there are eye-catching overheating of the motherboard, but for whatever reason it may be I don't understand...the processor has a TDP of 84 watts - it is the normal rate, that is, if the figure would be higher, it would be possible to raise the question about the effectiveness of the cooler, but here in terms of stone all right, so about the impact of the CPU on overheating of the motherboard there can be no question...the motherboard is also okay, good motherboard, nothing extra and the reviews on it are extremely good, in addition, motherboard for socket LGA marked Z is considered, as a rule, the game, so it can withstand a good components (even though appearance suggests otherwise)...left the PSU and video card...I do remember that the graphics card from AMD eat a lot of energy (about 450 watts or more), sorry about your graphics card I accurate data is not found even on AMD's site (and it's a little alarming)...about BP it is necessary also to look separately manufacturer model and feedback so he may be on 650 watts, but may be such that it is itself bad and, therefore, on the stated capacity it can work with a stretch...so my advice, deal with the PSU and graphics card in the first place, as they may cause overheating or something, try it, if you have friends who do not mind their vidyuhi and power supplies to experiment with different components....if they're going to be fine, then see the motherboard, you may want to use additional case cooling or additional cooling for some specific parts (like the North and South bridges, RAM, video card and so on)...body coolers is typically conventional fans, which improve air circulation for system unit, and that contribute to the cooling of the whole system...well as additional cooling for the parts looks different, maybe like a regular cooler, and maybe the plate with screws and they are pretty cool nice details to which they are attached...Oh, well, still watch mackoy more closely, perhaps (PERHAPS) it must be faulty...so go for it and good luck

x
xxDiabloNeroxx 26.07.20

StaticSaysMyNamE
In the BIOS it can not go, that already suggests that something is not right. Fuck knows what voltage range is on the chipset, need to check, etc. and map this you'll find is just a series of specified, there is anything 79хх can be. It is necessary to have the author to clarify.

S
StaticSaysMyNamE 26.07.20

xxDiabloNeroxx
Well, if you focus on the data it is here pointed out, it is possible HD 7970, and had as much as 500 watts...as for me this is unforgivable a lot...and God knows what BP is, he might have efficiency of 60%, and therefore burn the mother...and where he wrote that BIOS can not leave? I like the saw...how is this even possible? :D