3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TarkM 23.10.19 01:35 pm

The problem with running THE CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK (The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay)

After installation the game does not want to run, visicol (SbzEngine.exe-error). Help who knows how to solve the problem!
100 Comments
Sort by:
O
Omar_Nabiev 23.10.19

I have the same problem, I oblazil all foreign forums, on the official forum every SECOND zhaluyutsya on this issue!
In some it is treated by installation of SP 1 on XP, the other SP 2, the third it does not help.
I personally now think to install SP1, let's see what happens.

R
Rat-Freddy 23.10.19

The same crap :(((

E
Emperor 23.10.19

The game I have started, but the problem is also in the error ( in the same ). On the 28th of location ( checkpoint ) when you boot to the 29th, the game crashes with the error StzBreeze.exe abnormal terminal blablabla blablabla... :((( HELP !

N
NIGGA 23.10.19

PACANI she fgna!!!Hapnuli on 3сд-I I bug!!! F*K!!!! I,fgoo,I thought at least Playground know(the best!) I even here....:(((

N
NIGGA 23.10.19

!!!!!HELP!!!!

O
Omar_Nabiev 23.10.19

All guys tested, install your Service pack 1 on XP, and it runs!
The game was released on 5 CD, s-x do not take it!

R
ROOT_666 23.10.19

So che, no one has decided entu problem?

A
Angel 23.10.19

People and as the service pack on pirated Windows to put?

M
Marader111 23.10.19

How to pass the level where you have 2 minutes to exit, there around the wall alone.If I'm not mistaken 34 level.Day 2 steamed,and they want two minutes to find him.

O
Omar_Nabiev 23.10.19

I wrote above how to treat the problem. Read carefully.
As for the passing of the dark level for two minutes, I think that you're just not included in the night vision mode of Riddick, press the button, so try pressing Q by default. You can still get a rifle and include the F on her flashlight.

R
ROOT_666 23.10.19

You're so smart your head not too tight!!

K
Kendoskani 23.10.19

I Chronicles didn't want after installation to run with a totam Engin mistake....I put the last fire wood for NVIDIA of videocards and Chronicles start... try a new wood supply for vidyuhi...

N
NeoN_X 23.10.19

You can read the forum on www.igromania.ru there's always a lot of useful write

N
Nostr 23.10.19

Well worth it I have XP_SP1, but still the exact same crap! And sp1 separately, just do not set((((

d
dederon 23.10.19

You can see the curve of pirated Windows!!!!!
I had this problem , I just put sp1 and it worked!!!!
Try this one to put sp2!!!!!!!

M
MaSter 23.10.19

I have SP2 and it does not plow, the Windows license.
The comp is Athlon 2.5 Ghz /512/Gf Fx5700 128/Sb live
Game crash to create a log
Is such a mess.
Change drivers on vidyuhi nothing is affected
DX 9c
HL2, dum3 all starts and runs stably.

z
zeko 23.10.19

don't know what crap you have with the game . I have version two sit down and without sp1. put Windows 98 can you help

P
PlayGround.ru 23.10.19

try to delete the file\content\dialogues\all.xcd

L
Ledi-Fredi 23.10.19

The game runs on any Windows except XP.It is necessary to put any SP.

g
ghostboy 23.10.19

The game runs on any Windows except XP
This is where you reading this??? The requirements for the game says XP SP1, what actually is it stable enough to start and not just me.
It is necessary to put any SP
Not all, but only SP1. Read the requirements for the game, for example here. As you can see, the list of supported OS is only XP SP1. The one who started the uproar on something else, let him write, as it did.. this is really interesting..