3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TarkM 23.10.19 01:35 pm

The problem with running THE CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK (The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay)

After installation the game does not want to run, visicol (SbzEngine.exe-error). Help who knows how to solve the problem!
100 Comments
Sort by:
k
korzbuch 23.10.19

Downloaded from the network the iso file, I thought virtualnich and when you run the Setup the following message appears:

Game has crashed. Do you want to create a crashlog?

Click Yes - nothing happens, No nothing. HELP ME!!! PLEASE!!!

g
gamer23 23.10.19

All the problems with the launch are in the cards!!
Need to buy a license from the Soft club and put the patch 1.1!

T
Tasmanskiy Dyavol 23.10.19

I got the original game on 5 disks which idiot in the complex with the video card (play in English). I can't install when running the installer my Game Crashed. Create crash log? I hope OK and again the same sign. I have Windows XP SP1 and SP2 Professionfl. Good people podskazhyte what to do. play the one you really want.

U
Unknown 23.10.19

The Tasmanian Devil put the old wood. I had such a mess in the 84.21

B
BAD_BOY_ 23.10.19

when you run a issues: Game needs video driver support OpenGL 1.3 or higher. I know that the problem on Ge Force resolved Riva tuner. But what if I have a Radeon Х1600ХТ????? A similar feature in Riva tuner to Radeon no. How is this problem solved?

s
scuid 23.10.19

go to Riva Tuner the setting you select OpenGL, select the compatibility tab, at the Crossing version 1.5 select all runs perfectly :)

F
Free_mAx 23.10.19

The people, help who faced such problem! Nothing helps, I highly recommend it. Generally get a version of the game on five discs in a huge box with envelopes for each disc and manual. In General, a licensed version with the logo of MSI. Can't install the game after I put the second disk requested by the installer, after a while the game is loading it gives an error VisualC+++ on older drivers tried - this type of error Game Crashed. Create crash log.
Very urgently need to understand, the disc will soon be taken away!!!! SOS!!!!
PS the master disk itself does not know how to install this game (((

F
Free_mAx 23.10.19

Found normal the full version. In not need, especially in this (((

B
BiG_LA 23.10.19

Game Crashed. Create crash log
Created a new user JS2 and under it put Ridica without this error

4unaJIuHo 23.10.19

People don't need to Reinstall )just have to come here http://files.filefront.com/Riddick+EFBB+Nvidia+opexrar/;6627903;/fileinfo.html download )
1) Go to the folder with the Game !
2)Then Click on the System folder
3) Then there will be 4 folders model file which is downloaded (RndrGL.dll ) in all 4 folders and Play on Health

S
Sooltan DJ 23.10.19

The people I have the game refuses zapcats writes the error Out of Range can not understand in what business.:(

S
SUPRAJZA80 23.10.19

4unaJIuHo WELL, LOOK sharp-TONGUED!

S
SUPRAJZA80 23.10.19

Free_mAx BUG NOT IN GEMA I, the IDENTITY LITSUHA WHOM it is NECESSARY I CAN THROW I BOUGHT IN 2004 had an OLD COMPUTER PEARL the CURRENT GAME!!!! IT IS NECESSARY TO SOLVE EVEN WITH A COMPUTER TOLI TOLI WOOD TH WHO NEEDS RIDDIK WRITE ON E-MAIL [email protected] AFTER SWING DEMO VERSION AND WILL TRAMPLE ALL

S
SUPRAJZA80 23.10.19

4unaJIuHo HELL!!!STILL THERE IS A BUG CHET ABOUT CRASH

R
RAZIEL_ 23.10.19

4unaJIuHo THANK you very much HELPED ME ! Also works on SP 3.

S
StormX07 23.10.19

The last screenshot for the forum Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay

Welcome to the new forum

Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena

http://news.playground.ru/chronicles_of_riddick_assault_on_dark_athena/

pix.PlayGround.ru

R
RjuSer 23.10.19

And will run this game on Vista??

H
Hornet 23.10.19

Help please I have a problem I install the game dash doodat to the end and then writes oshibka CRC!! HELP HELP HELP Hellp!

H
Hornet 23.10.19

Here is my oshibka

F:/Games/The Chronicles of Riddick Gold/System/win_x86/dvm.dll

Oshibka occurred while trying copy a file
Oshybka in the data (CRC)

Press retry to retry to priustiti to skip file (not recommended)or failure to yield!((

Help!

U
Urbanskyer 23.10.19

You hard install ?