3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TarkM 23.10.19 01:35 pm

The problem with running THE CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK (The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay)

After installation the game does not want to run, visicol (SbzEngine.exe-error). Help who knows how to solve the problem!
100 Comments
Sort by:
X
X-Animal 23.10.19

I also have error with SbzЕngine.exe. Writes:

Microsoft Visual C++ runtime library

Runtime Error at Sbzengine.exe

Abnormal program termination

Help what to do? Video card - GeForce 4 MX 440

K
KIRILL 23.10.19

I have a duron-1.3 256 mb ram, 128 mb video(fx5200), the game goes and almost no brakes. Runs better than doom 3

s
slavaman 23.10.19

Anyone WHO has an ERROR WITH SbzЕngine.exe!!!
Ustanovleny requires SP1 or SP2
if you have it already installed and does not help then you want to preinstalovat drivers for your video card!!! Not necessarily the newest!!! Try a few version of the drivers, one of them is an exact fit!!!
p.s. had the same problem! stood Forceware 76.10, replaced the Forceware 71.81 everything now works!!!

P
PlayGround.ru 23.10.19

Rumors of Direct X should be version 9c. On the drive he usually has, but the installation is still the old version. To kick it need a thread of Direct X remover. Remove the old one, put the new 9c. Like everything should paititi

S
SoNiK 23.10.19

And where to get sp1 to sp2?

P
Pilot 23.10.19

Romic, on GaForce 4 MX the game is not working!

X
X-Animal 23.10.19

2 Pilot
I know. Bought a GeForce 6600 all went fine. By the way, SP1 is not necessary to have, important to have the right processor and its in newer.

p
pep 23.10.19

I have all the stands and SP 2 drivers for viduh and DerektX 9.0 c nasirovna is not says Game Has Crashed.Do you want to create a crashlog? hto knows what to do ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

C
Cowboy_Malboro 23.10.19

I have this crap in short, I used GForse2 stood and RAM was 256, + DVD-ROM was missing, put the game, like start. But with terrible brakes. Not that the game is not possible - how disgusting!!!!
Well, I have postponed the game till the best times. Updated kω to 512 Opera 6600 128MB GForse and dimiduk set. Now writes the same as everyone!!! In such sistemih he did go or where? (Stump 1800)

And last how can I install this SP (any, even 1, even 2) without format and reinstalling Vindi???

D
DeX 23.10.19

at me the same game first n run, turned out the culprit was the wood 77.30 which I put disk battlefield 2, Google in the Internet I found the conference overclockers.ru solution:
For compatibility with the game The Chronicles of Riddick driver versions 75.xx - 76.xx (yet)
you need to have the game determined the driver 'OpenGL' as a driver version 1.5, and the above dry
faith have a driver 'OpenGL' version 2.0 that introduces the game to a screeching halt. Can use th-
touimi 'reg' files, BUT do NOT FORGET that YOUR adapter may NOT be installed as '\0000'.
That is, if after running 'OGL_Ver_150.reg' the game still does NOT START, correcti-
route in 'reg' file number under which you installed YOUR adapter:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Video\{5389BDB8-F9C7-4040-A38C-291EB4C7069E}\0000]

where: \0000 is the desired number.

Well, the 'OGL_Ver_200.reg' naturally returns all ago.
here is a patch registry
IF DID NOT HELP:
===============

This means that YOUR video card is put in the registry:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Video\

UNDER a different (not ..\{5389BDB8-F9C7-4040-A38C-291EB4C7069E}\) code. So it is necessary in this key
(listed above) to determine what code is adapter. To do this, open alternately
(of course in the above key) all plug types:

+{XXXXXXXX-YYYY-ZZZZ-WWWW-QQQQQQQQQQQQ}

and each of them will have its own subkey: '\Video'. The Conn, inside of which there is a line:

Service REG_SZ nv

will be SOUGHT!!! Left only the code of the form {XXXXXXXX-YYYY-ZZZZ-WWWW-QQQQQQQQQQQQ} where
string to place in BOTH 'reg' file. Next run 'reg' file as it was
described above.

Good luck.

After probatiune registry I have finally launched Riddick:)

d
dmiral 23.10.19

DeX, Ah Yes a handsome man, well done, Yes I told you the last shirt give. Did everything you said, however the path had to be rewritten. But again the problem is the game runs on 10-20 fps(any settings). my comp stump 4 2600, 512MB, gforce fx5600,XP prof. SP2. Drava davidwho 77.30. the sound is also new. what are they doing?

T
Tretyak 23.10.19

In 90% of cases on geforce the game doesn't run due to video card drivers, SP1 and SP2 do with it! On 77.72 I did not go, and 71.84 works fine on both SP.

C
Cowboy_Malboro 23.10.19

Tretyak and where you driverok be found?))) Give a reference

d
dimka2286 23.10.19

Guys! VSY to W..NN! Don't care what SP you have Windows, put for some other wood and you'll be fine. I have ZHF 6600 and the same garbage was SBengine error, version 78.11 wood, put the wood is older and everything is as it should be!!!!

D
Daniliss 23.10.19

Strictly speaking, I also went with the wood 71.84, with others not. Is XP SP2.

A
Ashtray 23.10.19

I have a 7800 GTX on the wood 78.01. Windows XP sp2. The same problem, says that it requires opengl 1.3, C++ Runtime error, and then the departure. Prompt, plz, what kind of wood should be put on my vidyuhi to this fucking toy went. Like for 7800 only fit the wood versions 77 and 78. So I tried to put 71.84 as it was advised, but they are not stood up: the Drivers are not compatible with your hardware, said the installer. I think it's because a 7800 in hardware supports opengl 2.0. Advise people like me to be??
P. S: Trying to set it up and play for more than six months:(((((
P. P. S: want pogamat in this game.......

N
N_E_M_O 23.10.19

I have your problems!!!
The case you are not in the wood.Game before the start it checks what version you got open Gl, though it checks in the format 1. x. That is, it reads the last digit.Here is you have Open GL 2.0 a fucking
game this zero takes and thinks that is you have open GL 1.0 and yells bitch that your version is outdated and to work reluctantly.
Techer about how this trouble to fix.The most simple variant.Need a program RivaTuner.If you don't have one then download the latest version here www.nvworld.ru(the latest version is 15.7).
Next. find the item Force Ware detected(Yes, and it is not necessary to look for will see him as soon as the program starts).Next, click on the arrow to Customize and pick a picture where it says open GL.Later in the top
the opened window find the item Compatibility.Here find Open GL version string overraid and set a value of 1.5. That's all. Now Riddick will think what you have is version 1.5 and will start.At work VI-
geocarta is not affected.The only thing you need to do when you're in the other games to play it back to return to their place in these settings.
Also please answer all of the above helped or not.

d
duddits 23.10.19

Anyways read the info on the latest release of wood from nvidii, that is, 78.01, that's what writing there about our problem:
• GeForce 7800 GTX / GeForce 6 Series: The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay does not run under OpenGL. This issue is resolved by downloading and installing the game's 1.1 patch available at: http://www.vugames.com/file_list.do?gamePlatformId=1839
This problem occurs as a result of the application checking the NVIDIA OpenGL driver for a version 1.5 instead of 2.0.
Do we need skchat patch for Riddick that would the game run. I haven't tested that with the patch, I had installed over old wood, 71.84 and the game went on. Card I have a 6800 GT.

A
Ashtray 23.10.19

Thank you, the toy went after settings in Riva tuner. But after five minutes of the game flew with the inscription The game has crashed - do you want to create a crashlog? What's the deal here?

C
Cowboy_Malboro 23.10.19

Put my old driver and everything will be OK. Tested