3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TarkM 23.10.19 01:35 pm

The problem with running THE CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK (The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay)

After installation the game does not want to run, visicol (SbzEngine.exe-error). Help who knows how to solve the problem!
100 Comments
Sort by:
r
rycar 23.10.19

People who-thread understood exactly what to do if you run on XP message =Error initializing the application (0xc0150002).To exit the application, click OK= then anything is written, and th helps clear!

V
VampiRr 23.10.19

So, stop asking the same question! Already 10 times said the game is only for XP SP1 or 2000 SP4.

G
Gauss 23.10.19

My game goes well on XP SP2.
True first time when you load the game periodically caused the computer to reboot.
Then Windows offered to send a report. I sent it and I received a message that it is caused by dry beliefs of zvukovojj my integrated realtec AC'97 audio. I updated the driver and problem gone.
P. S. And in General play in the English version: and the problems will be less, and the language brush up.

A
Anton 23.10.19

If you don't want Cho to do specifically

N
Nostr 23.10.19

To install sp! I installed sp2 and it all went!

D
Den_Pr 23.10.19

I have the same problem with running the game under Win. XP. I have a Win. XP 2002 is officially a fully Russian version :) , SP 1 is not necessary, and from the Internet 160 MB to download not hunting. A question: if I take another Windows XP SP1, so right on the box is written, then will I with this disk Toko SP 1 install, or I have to re-whole Windows reinstall?

D
Der_MeisteR 23.10.19

I tried to do so (i.e. to upgrade to SP1) - I have all messed up and I had to reinstall Windows again (already with Service pack 1)

G
Ge[H] 23.10.19

Damn somebody help ! When you install writes error ! Could you tell me what to do ! !

g
ghostboy 23.10.19

So, guys, all I know of old about the problems with the game:

You need to run:
-WIN XP SP1
-percent not lower than 2GHz
-widelka not weaker than 64MB (not MX, pls do not bully the game..)
-RAM not less than 512
virtual memory at least 1.5 GB

If you have not started, then:
-crooked stood a game - swap.
curve rusifikacija - swap eng.version
-broken disk - try on another computer or slow down your drive to read a broken file.
-do not cut down anti-viruses, firewalls and other canoe - cut down...
-the computer does not meet...

About trouble... Knowledge of 2 foreign languages helped me figure out what the problem with installing and running the game are not always associated with a crooked rusifikacija, for German and English of.the support forum for this game on problem with Game Crashed. Create crash log? the problem with Runtime library C++ complains every second.. if not all.. And it's in individual tolerance to your Windows (system) signature of the installer of Riddick... the Developers decided to surprise and instead of the usual InstallShied put che.. your surprised=)

By the way, I also saw a revamped version of the game with the normal installer.. Though she was Russian and made it seem 7Волк..

Honestly, he is nothing concrete to say you can't ... I worked long and hard digging out their Windows, while put DIN...

If you were able to solve these problems, write on the Forum how you did it.

P
PlayGround.ru 23.10.19

And virtual disk how to run

g
ghostboy 23.10.19

Take a disk image (of size 3 something GB), mount it using Alcohol 120 or Daemon and run.. I can't guarantee that will help..
If a disk image is not, then it must assemble a share-using the same Alcohol..

M
Mr.Die 23.10.19

There were some problems but after installing catalyst 4.91 everything was solved

A
Alex_Wolf 23.10.19

Cheto I did not understand, th for SP 1 and SP 2, can anyone say???

P
PlayGround.ru 23.10.19

Th for SP1 And SP2 !

P
Playshner 23.10.19

SP1 & SP2 - сервиспакет1 and сервиспакет2 - updated modification Windows XP...

d
dlinny 23.10.19

WinXP SP1 / GeForce 6800 (Forceware 75.90) / Error At startup : ... OpenGL 1.3 or higher required ....
Maybe it's the driver?
What ForceWare runs 100%?

L
Lamer 23.10.19

anyways people need the new driver to none or SP2 cuz when I launched the game to the format I had the drivers and SP2 and everything is fine, rabotalo but after the format the game was issued by mistake, so here!!!

L
Lamer 23.10.19

anyways people need the new driver to none or SP2 cuz when I launched the game to the format I had the drivers and SP2 and everything is fine, rabotalo but after the format the game was issued by mistake, so here!!!

L
Lamer 23.10.19

this is just the into I installed SP2 and everything works)))

Z
ZoloT 23.10.19

And that's what it says SbzEngine.exe error ?
No comments ?
directx check