3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TarkM 23.10.19 01:35 pm

The problem with running THE CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK (The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay)

After installation the game does not want to run, visicol (SbzEngine.exe-error). Help who knows how to solve the problem!
100 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hornet 23.10.19

Local disk

H
Hornet 23.10.19

sp 2

S
Secure o_O 23.10.19

The game is very hour hangs and slows down, although the system requirements the game is suitable, sometimes it's easy to play on medium graphics without brakes. I don't know what is the reason, but each time when I start the game it either slows down regardless of the graphics level (in the middle, and as if slow with a particular time interval, this interval vary significantly, if in settings/game/multi-threading-on), and sometimes when you start it goes well but to play well does not work, because the game very often crashes. Hang it at any point in the game, too, regardless of the graphics settings, what is the reason, I do not know. Good people HELP...

V
Vadya99 23.10.19

the game crashes with the inscription Game Crashed. Create crash log?
it can be run on Windows xp with service pack 3, if Yes then how?

H
Hate all 23.10.19

guys I have Windows 7 and another problem! At the first start writes insufficient privilege: when you first start it is necessary to have administrator rights. Please help!!!

A
AAVVAA 23.10.19

Guys.Put compatibility with windows 2000 and everything went fine.
But the trouble is,when I went to the game where the menu is just a black square.The sound is,all of the buttons are pressed,but nothing visible.
I remember two years ago, installed from disk,everything worked.
And now...
Help what it is,the wood changed to vidyahu. ATI RADEON 9600.

a
artemrapmusic09 23.10.19

I have the same problem as AAVVAA
the game comes in, but in place of the menu - a black square. I even managed to run the game blindly, but because of the graphic glitches you see nothing. installing new drivers for the video card did not help. if someone knows a solution, please unsubscribe here. for six months I can't play :(

a
artemrapmusic09 23.10.19

video card too Radeon 9600

C
CollapseX4321234 23.10.19

I have a Radeon 9500 with the same garbage
but the processor 1.7 Ghz can out of it
I went to play Legend though slightly slowed,and the Chronicles of Riddick is not the fucking same thing that artemrapmusic09 and AAVVAA
I only managed with the same lag someone soak))))))in the blind almost

D
DEAMOONS 23.10.19

I have this problem((

a
art0run 23.10.19

BILLIONN!
THE SOLUTION IS PUT IN THE HAT! Suffered 2 days, climbing sites, changing DLCO, put the patch compatibility is the same: game has crashed do you want to create a crash log

To start:
1. Download the program Nvidia Inspector
2.Go and section Common set Extension Limit ON
3. Play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AH! Still and soft shadows turned on! Sedna holiday direct!

S
Sega-555 23.10.19

art0run, did not help me. Also there is a bug game has crashed do you want to create crash log I Have Win 7 x64

a
art0run 23.10.19

well, I finally don't know... I also have 7 64bit.
try then to change DLCO:
http://www.gamecopyworld.com/games/pc_the_chronicles_of_riddick.shtml#The Chronicles of Riddick NVIDIA OPENGL FIX

does not help-try different options in the extension limitе in nvidia inspector. definitely the trouble associated with this garbage. when looking for the problem stumbled on the foreign discussion, they said in the panel NVIDIA it is necessary to turn off extension, but this option in NV panel was removed in the new wood, so the only option with the inspector, by the way the same thing with not starting was the game Stubbs The Zombie and it's treated the same.

here try to put:

damn, I should earn at least the version I have the full DVD with the original installer on the background of steel sheets with rivets should patch to 1.1
and where before, I didn't even bother-the game itself was no problem, and iron was almost the same=the percent of Intel+NV, and mA the same with reinstallation...

S
Sega-555 23.10.19

art0run, thank you so much!!!!!! Put like on your second screenshot, start. And already wanted to demolish the game) wish. It can help and vidyahu to podrzavati)

I
IlluMan 23.10.19

I have Windows 8 x64, has just launched from another exe file. In the system folder there is a folder Win32_x86_SSE2 out and launched. Went. Don't know, maybe someone will help, I just do the above method did not help(

S
Slava Tolstuhin 23.10.19

I have the game kradetsya

L
LaFeT666 23.10.19

everything works way better

D
Deagle84 23.10.19

One game won't start or crashes with errors,do as in the second screenshot from art0run and it will work. Using the Inspector is minute and the game works and don't need to install dozens of programs and fixes.

S
SteelMoose 23.10.19

Fixed problem with Game crashed or something writes:
If you have Nvidia, then go to the control panel of the NVIDIA-program settings-select of Riddick and put him preferred graphics processor-integrated graph.equipment - start the game-congratulates!

A
Alex Pers 23.10.19

Windows 10-64 with this setup, everything is OK. Just don't forget to click apply at the top right