3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vsem76 27.07.20 08:31 pm

Who like having fun in Stalker? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

Well the topic was created in order to learn how to have fun.
Here I have some examples with spawners. For example, in Zaton create 11 or more scientists kill 1 and all the others become enemies, some run away, some go in melee(weapons no one) the point is to kill all the scientists it is quite fun especially when you run after them with a knife. Or you can create 10 supervisors and 10 masters of duty and from the heights to see who will win. You can also create a dozen of the most powerful bloodsuckers standing on the Skadovsk and then safely forget about them going down.
155 Comments
Sort by:
M
Master Zony 27.07.20

Create the strongest psevdogiganta, but against him 30 or 30 hardened candy hardened blind dogs, and see who wins.

G
Gendalf-golkiper 27.07.20

whoa, whoa, whoa, guys, how to create one??

S
Spaceman-RF 27.07.20

with the aid of the program http://www.playground.ru/cheats/36060/
Current they say the virus, try another

v
vsem76 27.07.20

http://www.playground.ru/files/23428/ here, I enjoy this weather, put the sun's rays that would be more cheerful and joking how can

G

:D...screens have fun))shake necessarily
question - when I choose menu squads, these commands appear where?next do not appear to mean something?

M
MrGe 27.07.20

They are not in all places appear.... on the bases try.

G

she has everything figured out
cheat - SUPER!!

B
BestPro777 27.07.20

Spawn-MOD=have Fun as much as you want)).

S
SpyBot 27.07.20

Take a pistol, two first aid kits, bandages, canned food and Gauss with a single bullet. Go hunting for artifacts. Until I find 5 - no going back for snaryagu! Once in this form met the Chimera. Struggled for a long time! It is me Killy - she missed I her with a knife, etc. When she took off to finish me off with one punch, I shot out of Gauss and killed her straight in the air.

M
Master Zony 27.07.20

I walk along the Pripyat with a knife and I cut zombokov and the rest of the way or play catch-up with the psevdogigant on Jupiter.

S
SHAFT47 27.07.20

In going to such as A3-21

G
GranD AssAssiN 27.07.20

Just run around the area, urine of mutants, gathers artifacts, if you're lucky find undiscovered places.

M
Master Zony 27.07.20

Suggest to celebrate your birthday in the RFP. I take 15 bottles of vodka, 10 pieces of sausage and bread, 3 canned and 5 energy and just thumps in the night on Midsummer or in the Laundry or on the Skadovsk, and after all drinking bottles of vodka run out on ulitsu in the middle of the night and run throughout the area killing everyone.

D
Dustavskoy 27.07.20

Master Zone +1, great idea, will have to like something to try.

M
Master Zony 27.07.20

Master Zone +1, great idea, will have to like something to try.

Just not napolis Chimera, and the hell it's going to kill the drunk Stalker. :)

p
plohotnikOFF 27.07.20

Watching the fighting stalkers and mutants, and often he participates in them. At night I go hunting, day stalkerstva.

S
Shalamkov88 27.07.20

have collected cheerful number of grenades to RPGs and to bulldog and run everything currencies but then the monsters became a little especially the burer bloodsuckers and chimeras should be entered in the red book

y
yuyushin 27.07.20

Made a small mod and having fun with it :) http://www.playground.ru/cheats/36226/

1993kos1993 27.07.20

Master Zone normally do

M
Master Zony 27.07.20

pix.PlayGround.ru

That's how many I drank in the new year, there are only 120 bottles.