3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vsem76 27.07.20 08:31 pm

Who like having fun in Stalker? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

Well the topic was created in order to learn how to have fun.
Here I have some examples with spawners. For example, in Zaton create 11 or more scientists kill 1 and all the others become enemies, some run away, some go in melee(weapons no one) the point is to kill all the scientists it is quite fun especially when you run after them with a knife. Or you can create 10 supervisors and 10 masters of duty and from the heights to see who will win. You can also create a dozen of the most powerful bloodsuckers standing on the Skadovsk and then safely forget about them going down.
155 Comments
Sort by:
S
StalkeroManyaK 27.07.20

you can't go far in the ass of a wounded jigit)) with these words, take and shoot at the Chimera RPG)))))
try orosco)))))

A
A.N.D.R.E.Y.0611 27.07.20

People here is the link like it

http://stalker-gsc.ru/load/spavn_mody/povelitel_zony/59-1-0-1521

N
Nikneym 27.07.20

SpyBot Respect! you create a heavy atmosphere of survival games!!)) and play without cheats.. but these people respect)

N
Nikneym 27.07.20

Hrundig
03.11.09 12:21 Replaced the sounds of anomalies tune, now go to the Zone for the concert. One is bad - the single player is almost there, and when the chorus of sing not very good

Suggest to do differently D:\GAMES\S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Call of Pripyat\gamedata\sounds\music\... for example jupiter_day1 -- this file must be in .ogg format if you want lots of music Swedish tracks in a DJ-prog, or throw Seth music (multiple tracks in one file) for example 1 hour of music. Then D:\GAMES\S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Call of Pripyat\gamedata\configs\... game_levels_music create this file in format .ltx open it with blocnote and itiswell for example:

[jupiter_musics]
music\jupiter_day = 5, 17, 0.3, 2, 4
music\jupiter_day1 = 17, 22, 0.25, 2, 4
music\jupiter_night = 1, 5, 0.25, 1, 2
music\jupiter_night1 = 22, 1 0.22, 1, 2

- these numbers indicate the start time of the music and its duration

M
Master Corwin 27.07.20

People here is the link like it
In principle, there was no need to give a link to a third-party website. Lord is on PG, in the section Files to the RFP.

T
The Dr.MOHCTP 27.07.20

you can sit in the nest and rarely sonotube running zombie shoot with an IED, but can quickly get bored

a
aswdsdfgdsfg 27.07.20

barge Noah too Nitsche so high

A
A.N.D.R.E.Y.0611 27.07.20

Master Corwin there's a VIRUS don't be stupid, read first then write!!!!!!!!Want download with virus!!!!!!

G
Gangster Korleone 27.07.20

cinematic kill bandits,thump,miss you on the Skadovsk and go to the Stalker-friends in the Area,taking care of the mutants)

M
Master Corwin 27.07.20

Master Corwin there's a VIRUS don't be stupid, read first then write!!!!!!!!Want download with virus!!!!!!

You, my friend, chegoj not that way... first, who gave you the right to accuse me of stupidity? Second, if I was wrong, only that pointed the wrong route. The mod was first posted in the Files, but found cheats and tips (called the trainer), and the working version (50 Kb) the author moved to the cheats. From there I downloaded. Without any viruses. And use it still. I am professionally engaged in antiviral activity, so don't you tell me there is in this mod a virus or not.

Here's a working link to a normal, working mod in the cheats: http://www.playground.ru/cheats/36163/
And next time watch your mouth. Otherwise, turn to the moderators. And they even understand...

y
yargamer 27.07.20

and what-NID quests poyavlyautsya after passing? well, if you go and astada in the Area?

.DeliGht 27.07.20

No. There are only those quests that you have not fulfilled.

y
yargamer 27.07.20

bad...

K
KILL THE STRELOK 27.07.20

I'm with the Lord of the Areas pinned in the clear sky, I go to Army warehouses and add a bunch of anomalies, poltergeists, controllers, and all the stalkers in short, all th is and look for it,

K

and in CALL of PRIPYAT will see a crossfire run to wet all with one knife

And RAN INTO the CAVE WITH the SPEAKER CONTROLLER I was tortured with a knife!!!!

y
yargamer 27.07.20

and th for the Master Zone? th he gives?

K

Cheat a mono add CE sho want for example a few dolgovtsev and a bunch of controllers and are looking

M
Master Corwin 27.07.20

Do not cheat, and mod. Don't confuse, it's principle. Cheat may be a console command. Or trainer, implemented as an executable file. Mod is an add - on to the game, adding new features or improving old ones.

K

Thanks that explained

M
Master Corwin 27.07.20

Anytime...