3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vsem76 27.07.20 08:31 pm

Who like having fun in Stalker? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

Well the topic was created in order to learn how to have fun.
Here I have some examples with spawners. For example, in Zaton create 11 or more scientists kill 1 and all the others become enemies, some run away, some go in melee(weapons no one) the point is to kill all the scientists it is quite fun especially when you run after them with a knife. Or you can create 10 supervisors and 10 masters of duty and from the heights to see who will win. You can also create a dozen of the most powerful bloodsuckers standing on the Skadovsk and then safely forget about them going down.
155 Comments
Sort by:
b
bogdan.dm 27.07.20

Here is the result of my fun in Stalker:
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru

N
Novyy polzovatel 27.07.20

Take the bolts and try to get into a Cup on the table. Dolgovato, you can try any mug will tip over or will not get, although sometimes it works

b
bogdan.dm 27.07.20

Master-stalker
Insanity 70-year-old man :)))
P. S. No offense...

m
max killer 47 27.07.20

go to the top of the Skadovsk are in the nose that Mona fluff to get and hunt the ship with a plane and snapey

N
Novyy polzovatel 27.07.20

Insanity 70-year-old man :)))
P. S. No offense...

Heh.. I have three Stalker played for 9 times. What do you want? I have nothing else to do, tired of everything :(

M
Master Corwin 27.07.20

Heh.. I have three Stalker played for 9 times. What do you want? I have nothing else to do, tired of everything :(
Well, go again. All three times 9, three days in each... ;)))))))

L
LYZZOR 27.07.20

I hunt for bandits.

M
Master Corwin 27.07.20

Take the bolts and try to get into a Cup on the table. Dolgovato, you can try any mug will tip over or will not get, although sometimes it works
In General, cool idea. I'll have to try. However, I'm not seventy years, but only under forty...but more interesting.

N
New Ross 27.07.20

I mostly throw everything in your inventory and go out with a knife rezatsya or drink a couple of bottles, take SVD or che there with optics, climb on some tower, create a couple of mutants and sharashit all in a row!!!

d
diablo13z 27.07.20

the cool thing is when you are 25 bottles of vodka drink and then stagger. I 3 minutes of this, he could not go. not popodat

t
timtimH 27.07.20

People, why all the fun you have is booze and shooting?!! Why not quietly, in the cultural - go to a bar, sell swag, sit down with a jar of energy to watch TV... No, I understand - to get drunk and shoot it on TV - too cool, but somehow... )))

E
Elumifather 27.07.20

And I all can say is not having fun. Stupid go kill the hogs, dogs... )) Oh...

A
ANTOXA BEST 27.07.20

And I PM pricelet Nai*aside vodyary on the basis of the authorities(with the mod the OGS) make friends with them,and then after 40 bottles of vodka to go on electrocker:)

M
Mr.Shadow 27.07.20

To shoot at different javnosti bandyuki to javnosti also otnosatsa well and the harmless fun of it to throw someone in the head bolts amusing thing.)

T
Twin Frozr 27.07.20

Thumps with Cardan shaft

g
gog77 27.07.20

Load in the quest where you have to remove a customer's in Pripyat, the current does not take the heat, and Gauss. While the first group rummaged through the bushes between the houses, removed one by one so that the accomplices did not see (if you see the second group slip away without going). When you get customers of all currencies. Most buzz - it's time to fill up all.
In the basement with bloodsuckers gather all the grenades in the room with the Sosa hop on the iron boxes to the right, climb on the biggest,shooting for a Wake up call and try to fill up all the current grenades.or different guns. (and what to do when nothing to do) the Task-to fill up so that all the bodies were lying in a heap. Where even a still life will meet.
In Pripyat, in school, when the Zulus to bother with Snork, 2nd floor urine to them but not to death, and so barely crawling. Picture fun - in the schoolyard creeps Caudle Snork who have no need, and they want one thing - to be regretted.(sorry - Zulu finishes them, he does not have thrust-to-fine)
Or already at the finish line, when Kowalski gives the command to evacuate, there in the Laundry room, begin to blame all (will tell you it is a troublesome thing), then Werth leave in 60 seconds. You receive a dozen stalkers, who all do not care Then go to Gary and fade from the area, and watch the final movie: Degtyareva - extraordinary rank (hero!) and the rest of the warriors - gifts posthumously

K
KOMRAD.ZERK 27.07.20

My favorite is to throw grenades in poltergeist. If kinite, to see the result. (the poltergeist takes the grenade and throws it at me) XD

C
Colt 1911 45 Calibra 27.07.20

In the PM in the dark valley at the base of the bandits to drink 60 bottles of vodka and go to storm.

m
mrbus 27.07.20

That would be who asked realistical. The game is designed to be the most realistic in the world, real not find.
I'm here in the PM used the grenade launcher to the AK, and they write that the weight of the grenade the grenade - 80 g. Well, I do not believe. I climb on the Vic, they write about 150-200 g (not remember exactly). Lie developed, bitches. And sight (PSO-1) his function does not aim at the brow, the idea is in sight there is a scale for measuring the distance from standard 170 cm soldier, the detector showed that the goal (box at the Ranger station at the military base) 150 meters, and the sight says to soldier of 300-400 meters, and the box all the more. And then, blah, praised for realistic ballistics. Let alone the normal sight will make any real sniper this game fuck thrown in the trash (otherwise really good game, all 3 parts). And punching the guy not in the head 3-4 clips - Maleh is also not the same.

M
Master Corwin 27.07.20

mrbus, IMHO, you're slightly in the wrong topic posted. First, here SN is discussed, second, top themes, who like having fun in it. Not hearing how Stalker real or unreal. So, believe me, the forum is enough. And it was, and still is. So, I'm sorry - offtopic...