3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vsem76 27.07.20 08:31 pm

Who like having fun in Stalker? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

Well the topic was created in order to learn how to have fun.
Here I have some examples with spawners. For example, in Zaton create 11 or more scientists kill 1 and all the others become enemies, some run away, some go in melee(weapons no one) the point is to kill all the scientists it is quite fun especially when you run after them with a knife. Or you can create 10 supervisors and 10 masters of duty and from the heights to see who will win. You can also create a dozen of the most powerful bloodsuckers standing on the Skadovsk and then safely forget about them going down.
155 Comments
Sort by:
2313212 27.07.20

and I was there partying roll that horror in freeplay take the bumper modified Fn 2000 with modifiers and go for a walk on Satoru and find a bunch of corpses that lead me to the corpse of the marsh bloodsucker then begin to avenge them is a group of banicov and understanding of armor-piercing bullets are flying

V
VeerMan 27.07.20

Takes to go Wake the sleeping bloodsuckers( if the quest failed).
In multiplayer, I have fun cutting the LAMER with the knife.

P
Pulemetr 27.07.20

With a knife on 2 pseudogiants without armor and apt.

Z
ZeroKOFEIN 27.07.20

My entertainment this a night around the campfire gdenit to climb in search of new places to look for art and signs of the monolith)so that the recesses theirs to collect)

S
S_n_o_R_c 27.07.20

and Greaty to throw themselves under fun try it:))) I mean the game I mean:)))

s
sdfsdfds 27.07.20

I will create a pseudo Slabova and Mat jerboa and jerboa it валит000

B
Bora911 27.07.20

I put 10 squadof hardened mercenaries and run them across locations )

K
KiteCat [Elf 80 urovnya] 27.07.20

First pass quest, then load, drink a dozen bottles of vodka. and pass again. Difficult and fun

1993kos1993 27.07.20

Yes, you're all straight heroes

S
S_n_o_R_c 27.07.20

and I sleep at night)))

K
K_Fe 27.07.20

ski and ride

l
lokkie 27.07.20

Bought rounds for the RPG and go have fun. Interesting to see how surrery to heaven fly :))))

S
SkyInTheOcean 27.07.20

Make the grenade launcher a nuclear bomb, doing so sho corpses oberiuts, put godmod, and...all locations have died, go collect swag, saganaw then all to the thread, spawny to the location of all who have been before, again the same thing....800000000000000 thus earned)))))))

S
STALKER Z7 27.07.20

For fun shoot the crows that are over my head cut circles - so fun to watch these fools fall xD

S
SGate 27.07.20

Put different mods and see what happens....I have no hwait more on another passage....maybe only if AMK will release something track.

H
Hrundig 27.07.20

Replaced the sounds of anomalies tune, now go to the Zone for the concert. One is bad - the single player is almost there, and when the chorus of sing not very good.

.DeliGht 27.07.20

Lie in wait somewhere on a rooftop in Pripyat and shoot all livestock.

S
SERGHIO 27.07.20

you can play the game dancing with zombies don't Shoot him to death, and yet he will persist in come and take it machine. He will remain PM, and when the zombies rise up ,that will start you on a bullet and run around and Dodge.

D
DMX0277.071 27.07.20

doing thousands of army candy and shoot them))) will come to a room with one entrance and entrance this anomaly a lot put))) when jerboa fleeing the anomaly they are simply in the meat breaks))) and then also sear)))
as Mona bloodsuckers to nastavnici))) and a knife to fight back. by the way, is much easier to kill them)))

L
Lunh 27.07.20

Stalkers in his spare time watching movies-horror movies! In both!

http://i.playground.ru/i/50/53/22/00/pix/image.jpg