3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
ded-killer 27.07.20 08:33 pm

What happened at the end with Joe? (Mafia 2)

nailed it chtoli?
199 Comments
Sort by:
n
nikgul 27.07.20

XS

C
Cless-lion 27.07.20

initially, when the game was not linear - I think that with a good scenario Joe took svetitsa - well, the Falcon was taken or the house were planted is unknown. And in bad - drove to the Chinese. that they would deal with him about the incident with the restaurant.

O
Odin iz nih 27.07.20

What happened to Joe ?
It was taken away. Your cap.

R
Realfreeman 27.07.20

I killed him.

P
Psytech 27.07.20

he's dead

m
mynameisfoxy 27.07.20

very sorry Joe, it probably killed. and most likely all the same Chinese. Leo, apparently, and one of Vito barely stretched with the existing shops, and the start of the war with the chinks did not want

L
LowGear 27.07.20

Slaughtered and ate :o

F
Fanyk 27.07.20

Joe demanded a chink in exchange for ending the war.
and just the ending I was hooked.
to some extent, life.
Vito is sitting in the car and just looking out the window and knows that his best friend has now travelled to the place where his body will be cut into small pieces ...but Vito just sits and looks blankly out the window.
welcome to the real life of Vito that for the characters there are only two places, one in prison and another in a cemetery!!!

p
poT9ka 27.07.20

Fанык
yeah, I was surprised with this!

_
_Don_ 27.07.20

The ending is made for the consideration of the player.
In my version,Joe raspravilsya with the guards,stole a car and fled.
Then everyone has their own version.

B
BJayDS 27.07.20

In my version,Joe raspravilsya with the guards,stole a car and fled.
Took down the guards ripped the shirt under it was a cloak of Superman. Then Joe broke the window and flew away from the city. Yeah.

Killed him.

a
adsl2010 27.07.20

not the fact that he was killed

B
BJayDS 27.07.20

not the fact that he was killed
Yes, he gave a lot of money and sent to drink cocktails on the shore of the Indian ocean.

They killed Vito with a whole bunch of Chinese people, filled up their cones. After this is certainly not candy give.

_
_Don_ 27.07.20

petrosyanstvo read.

P
PERNAMBUKANO 27.07.20

_Don_

aahahah don, captain optimism)))) killed Him too it was obvious. Another question, if there is a sequel where everything will revolve around Vito (I don't believe it), then it can be saved somehow Joe

_
_Don_ 27.07.20

Well, it is true,Joe drove to death,but to get out he could.Again,everyone has their own version.
About continue for someone else to tell you.

k
kolya9658 27.07.20

Joe drove to his death, and he knew it scared pelted the guards with shit and vaprisol with cars, and then went to the chinks they wrecked a restaurant and they lost all the money and went to China and Joe at the restaurant found the vodka(as it turned out counterfeit) vipil zdoh,,,,,,

z
zvcd 27.07.20

Vito is an idiot. He didn't even react to it. Take away his best friend... That's why Mafia 2 YR.

K
KonfigStar.W 27.07.20

Joe died for a simple reason-he is an expert...in the car and I don't expect it would kill-and therefore a chance to escape he had....The second point:in late Vito just did was ready to do something,and the sight was not in the window,and right at Leo,a look of hatred and anger,like Joe.Anyway,to kill Joe is just silly for families,such people are very few:the lucky,cunning,daring,ruthless,loyal,and professional mobsters;)best character in the game!

C
CyCyRon 27.07.20

blah... sepala dois with their cries - Joe wasn't killed, I know he's alive, why Vito had done nothing, he's an idiot and because of this, mafia 2, HS. In all normal movies about the mafia in the end of gg or killed, or killed his friends, or he takes all his cronies with giblets and the rest of your life lives, hiding like a rat - all very logical, and the main idea of these films is the fact that a career in the mafia - a dead-end and a very short way what our dear high school, accustomed to the GTA'shnym capiendum, not dauprat. They are asking - how is that even possible? because gg is such a cool pepper, we wanted to be like him, and now this... no, it's unambiguously true and HS - but that, kids, is life. Vito, too, at first thought it seems simple, but in Chapter 15 said: this is Not how I pictured it when we started: I dreamed of money, cars, freedom, women, respect... all this I even got more or less, but along with it came prison, living in constant fear and the blood of my comrades. I stayed afloat as long as I could, but the chances became less, now it was only a matter of time... - in my opinion says it right in the top ten. Think about it.