3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
ded-killer 27.07.20 08:33 pm

What happened at the end with Joe? (Mafia 2)

nailed it chtoli?
199 Comments
Sort by:
s
sasuke00973 27.07.20

About the game's story writer Daniel Vavra said eagerly, but deftly while leaving the basic details behind the scenes. According to him, the scenario of Mafia 2 for two hundred pages longer than the text for the first part, but the story itself is divided into three stages. The first is the development of the protagonist, his way to the mafia clan. The second stage is the selection of one of three families for further cooperation with it. The third is the cooperation. Each clan is a separate story, a separate ending, - says Daniel. By the way, if someone did not understand: this is the official confirmation that the second Mafia is the same linear plot. According to preliminary data, the duration of the single will be eighteen full-fledged story missions, not including side quests and the broad scope of the time period - from the last months of the war until the early 60-ies.
They just didn't finish it or cut...

A
Adept Monolita 27.07.20

He died.
Where they're taking him to the end so clear.

C
CeBeP213 27.07.20

I read here the argument that clothing, etc. in Joe-style later than the end of the event 2 mafia.the author of the argument-the story of you and Joe's adventures took place?I can recall-first,themselves developed in writing that adventures while Vito was in prison.2.Many Persians live that are killed during the events of mafia 2 Luca Gurino,Carlo Falcone,etc. thirdly, you argue that Joe-in (!) disguise (!) mustache-so, do you wear any other clothes,voila?where are they?it is the same.The more Joe would associate with Vito,but he's not there?Why?But he's in jail!For example still-Tony Balsam when brought Joe to El Greco he says that Tony now had,and someone finished him firmly to go, he will not be able.And in the Adventures of Tony well as myself Goes.Runs.Shoots.Like disabled person in General,I think?P. S-its 99.9 % killed,many think he'll kill everyone in the car and jump out,but?you the game did not pass at all,just watched the video?before him there beat up,he's worthless as he's just not capable of the feats are what you ascribe to him.

C
CeBeP213 27.07.20

Thomas Angelo
only suddenly did it will jump out and get shot?

M
Max Payne1993 27.07.20

Most likely it the chinks was lucky, at the mercy of(

C
CeBeP213 27.07.20

Thomas Angelo
and Vito there?He's in the other car was

L
Lyuxs 27.07.20

well, dreamers!!!! and suddenly the sky falls to the ground, and the Danube will flow back?

C
CeBeP213 27.07.20

Lyuxs
why,you know, broke......and if the sky falls and the Danube flow,then nastanet of APOCALYPSIS(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) (Not to be confused with some kind of Apocalypse)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-
-SlashuuR- 27.07.20

Joe gave the Chinese what to do with Joe the Chinese are clear to everyone.

W
Watan 27.07.20

Unknown, most likely killed.

g
gehhrr 27.07.20

whatever the ending was, but this ending is the only thing that could catch in the mafia 2,
you need to remember that fell in love with the Mafia as such, for its dramatic STORY, though mostly linear, but moving and do not leave unattended. And MAFIA 2 colonopathy GTA third person shooter, and compared to the plot of the first part - the plot of the second Frank SHIT.

g
gehhrr 27.07.20

Yusuf Tazim
they were just doing advertising, just bought. Now waiting for the third part even after 10 years and see how the main character the last part of killing the main characters of the third part.

D
Dirk41 27.07.20

For those who do not remember-there were two shots fired(heard b ylo-over) when Joe was taken away-perhaps it was two bullets from Joe ohrannikom))) So-think for yourself,decide for yourself...
And on account of the plot of the second Frank SHIT- there is clearly excited author,because movies with a budget ten times more and the plot can't boast))

N
Nefesh 27.07.20

kermes
Well, I'm not alone

R
RoMAN1612 27.07.20

TolyancheG77
Do you think they Joe, instant noodles to eat overfeed, to death

Or he will flee to the USSR to Stalin behind the iron curtain))

-
-SlashuuR- 27.07.20

RoMAN1612
After Joe with Vito smashed a Chinese restaurant (or what there was), they will be fed noodles? LOL. Cut it into pieces and thrown into the sea, that's all.

M
Mazutkinskaya OPG 27.07.20

Specially made this ending with Joe that we thought was racking my brain , what will happen in part 3 of the game ! It is a pity of course Joe :( still they are a lot together with Vito Skeletal , side by side , fire and water and copper pipes. Probably going to kill him , since he was not in their plans.

D
Dedsec_user 27.07.20

Vito the whole game comprises a poker face.I don't know Henry killed him like whatever,were all killed-I don't care,Joe was killed-sits and looks out the window.

M
Mad_Johnny 27.07.20

I disagree that Joe was murdered,but everyone has their own opinion.For him it's just.Take pistoli shoot everyone in the car.

M
Mad_Johnny 27.07.20

sasuke00973Joe couldn't have killed if you remember the ending when he was taken away it was evident that in the car Joe sit one person, while another was already behind the wheel, remember the more that Joe had a gun that Joe didn't spravitsya with one mafioznikiJust after that you could hear 2 shots...Maybe it's Joe?