3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
ded-killer 27.07.20 08:33 pm

What happened at the end with Joe? (Mafia 2)

nailed it chtoli?
199 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tamerlan018 27.07.20

I wish Mafia 3 started rescuing Joe) Ah, dreams...

T
TIGERblacK 27.07.20

Tamerlan018
Yes))

A
Alex Coachman 27.07.20

Joe? On the bottom left.
In concrete flippers.

C
Carbon8909 27.07.20

Alex Coachman
possible

B
Barness 27.07.20

Joe is certainly fun guy, would be a pity if he is killed.
It is quite possible that he roped these guys, or gave them money at worst.
Well, if not, then our friend Vito will have a third to help out a buddy in trouble.

A
Action15 27.07.20

I don't think Vito is going to save Joe. If anyone will save him is Eddie Scarpa

V
Vittorio Skaletta 27.07.20

The mafia always bad ending, besides Leo gave a chance to mend Vito and not Joe. And Joe will have to get out. It's mafia and not GTA!

V

Maybe part 3 will be about other characters. So that, in the story of mafia 3 Chapter 14 Stairway to heaven these characters are going to kill Vito and Joe and sent them to the stairway to heaven as 1 of the mafia. When there was no mafia 2, and who passed mafia 1, they Vito and Joe was not known for Tommy Angelo. Vito and Joe are sent to kill him well you know what, handed over the family to the feds, and mafia 3 will just be new characters that will kill Vito and Joe.

V

Maybe there will be continuation of mafia 2 to 3 parts. Joe will kill a human in the car and go for Vito. And the car Leo goes to a brothel. And the owner of the brothel that Eddie Scarpa, who was still alive. Well, the car Leo will come to a brothel, Leo will say: Come on, Vito and Vito will remember that Eddie's alive, and he's in a brothel, Vito will say: here I stand, have a smoke. Leo and his men come in and they kill Eddie Scarpa and his men, and Joe will come and get Vito. They leave, and Leo and his men will die in the brothel.

M
Marquess 27.07.20

But I do not clear why Leo tells Vito, because he is from another family.

V

ImGroY
Me too, these words killed!

V

Well, Leo said, come with me, Vito, we need to talk. Vito could not sit in the car with Leo, and leave Joe for the machine on which he arrived, for example.

A
Action15 27.07.20

The idea is the game should have been over at this. Judge for yourself, when Vito goes to Papalardo he says that we have an important matter but first, let's deal with its workers. This is evidenced by the Easter eggs in Chapter 15 - and then Vito had to kill Derek after 15 chapters and not before. Also this tells us carved Villa Vinci which appeared in the DLC Jimmy Vendetta.

F
Frenki Santorelli 27.07.20

But what about Eddie?

A
Action15 27.07.20

Frankie Santorelli
I am also interested to know what became of him. But it could kill

F
Frenki Santorelli 27.07.20

No Eddie could take a crowd of soldiers to shoot a Vinci and release Joe.

C
Carbon8909 27.07.20

Vittorio Scaletta
hardly; we are waiting for official announcements from the developers.

A
Action15 27.07.20

Carbon8909
The Commission but not the fact that killed. Maybe alive

n
netlevel 27.07.20

When Leo says that Joe was in the deal was not included, he meant that Joe would be killed, but you know Joe he has connections and he might be alive.

R
Ripper Man 27.07.20

in fact, Joe and Leo have nothing in common, so most likely turned him in to the chinks, but I don't think Joe just give up, and somehow boring to kill Joe, good combat unit, even for the Chinese.