3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
ded-killer 27.07.20 08:33 pm

What happened at the end with Joe? (Mafia 2)

nailed it chtoli?
199 Comments
Sort by:
s
sane13 27.07.20

Died Joe eyed this.The man was good.To escape in his case was unlikely.And as mentioned above - to Be mafia is not so easy and you have to sacrifice a lot.Including his comrades.

r
ronaldobest 27.07.20

I do not know what happened to him...... but people like Joe really don't have enough mafia families)))

m
maxim333 27.07.20

killed him O_o

F
Frank Castle 27.07.20

ЦыЦыRon
You're right mate,credit to you!In General, the ending of the game reminded me of the end of the Sopranos.It is also possible to think of the end to

_
____Andrey____ 27.07.20

it is likely that developers will be attracted Joe to 3 parts(if any) . That is why his fate was not shown.

L
Lord On Acid 27.07.20

Yes, too,the hint of a sequel,because the game was linear Dallas when a continuation was planned,so wait for the announcement 3 pieces and there know...

L
Lord On Acid 27.07.20

the forum is dead?

C
Cless-lion 27.07.20

Dory day. But nevertheless, I want to say that according to my calculations, Joe is really not Wylie. Joe's story should yla continue in Joes Adventures add-on, as initially the effect of the expansion occurred in the 60s. (Although, let's say the first mission with the witness yla initially.) In the confirmation I want to give some facts:
*Please note on the color rwasco with glasses included in the box from Garderobe Joe in the 50s are not worn - this is the style of the first half of the 60s. And also the mustache in the story of Mysia Jo was without them.
*Resource is the texture of the Windows of clothing stores. Again - clothes from the 60s. (Hotel m on the second floor there is a piano - TABC what is there in that place. ylo where you need to pull the texture of the music, razrabotciki pulled this same texture. so there you can see animals Miyuki in the window.)
Voosche initially said that mafia 2 will be in the 60s. it suggests a lot of things.

A
Alcatraz2023 27.07.20

It all depends on the developers and we can only quietly wait for what will come to mind.To make a logical end of the plot or to start a new story that calls a lot of criticism from players that the experts.

M
McEclipse 27.07.20

on the contrary you need to forget this story as a nightmare no anger, it will not cause
the story of monsters who killed Tommy is not necessary
better to make a revenge story about his daughter

K
KROGAN.ru 27.07.20

the fact that in the end was shot it does not mean that he was killed.
And all that arguing was not KILLED KILLED, wait and find out.
Those who agree say, Yes :)

J
Jack Smith 27.07.20

Humble Joe went to the Chinese, if it is not given would be a war between the Dagos and the Chinese, and this war is useless so stupid to write that he somehow nailed 2 big boys in the car, etc, even if he killed them, would have started a major hunt for Joe throughout the city.

V
Volt123 27.07.20

Killed him! Even a fool would understand that he was killed!
The topic is not what it was and create.

m
mr. MAFIA2GAMER 27.07.20

Banged

a
alex95bitters 27.07.20

Killed of course.There if you collect all the playboys in the end when Joe is taken.Vito shoots everyone and goes to save Joe

O
Olegario 27.07.20

Maybe it was the driver, an undercover agent who shot the person next to you, then destroys the other two, then takes Vito to a safe place and tells him something to do and knows where lucky Joe. I do not know this is just my version, I would like to happen.

T
Tigrenok123 27.07.20

ЦыЦыRon
Plus, though!

Cless-lion
Mustache and stick it could.

G
Geksogen 27.07.20

Why argue? Wait for the third mafia, and it will (because the mafia is immortal). And the more we learned what happened to Tommy, need to know what happened to Joe.

G
Geksogen 27.07.20

But I think it still killed. Even when the game launch, says that this dramatic game. And developed as if subtly hinted us Nehru mafia contact

T
The bride of a wind 27.07.20

How many topics and discussions already had on this subject..