3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
U.S.Soldier 27.07.20 08:34 pm

Why the game failed? (Mafia 3)

Your opinion on this matter
141 Comments
Sort by:
D
D0c_81 27.07.20

ALEKSEY-PC
who would say ... for a start!) and Assembly statistics for consular don't care..

D
D0c_81 27.07.20

ALEKSEY-PC
Oh-Yes Oh-Yes .... direct pay!) LOL)

b
bazilews 27.07.20

Thompson1929
And what is this game fundamentally different from GTA and Assassins Creed?In them all the same.

A
ALEKSEY-PC 27.07.20

Doc.26
Pfff, look at the rating of any version I showed you a rating for the PC :D

b
bazilews 27.07.20

How many people-so many opinions,someone like,someone not.

D
D0c_81 27.07.20

ALEKSEY-PC
- to hell with ratings!) And OTHER Pribluda... so we love numbers and statistics ?

T
T.T.G 27.07.20

The game is trash by 80% of the important aspects for TPS and sandbox games Ala Rockstar Games.

l
lokkie 27.07.20

Because Mafia always waiting for a more serious approach compared to GTA.. and not fake it.
FIH with it grafham and bugs, be it all steel.

S
Shine 27.07.20

How many read and don't understand why the game is bad. What it objective claims, in addition to technical problems and ancient graphics?

A
ALEKSEY-PC 27.07.20

Doc.26
Pfff, what's the numbers? The game on PC not shows 60 fps on a video card with 8 gigs and the second worse part of all, this is not the third part of the mafia, and communicating the game with bad rating, so in 2016 to do it. Her to the level 2 part of far to 4 GTA far, about the fifth I'm generally silent, but about the Witch can not even speak, but price it as a modern game of AAA grade. Thank God it was bought not me, but one with which the accounts we have of the United. I told him to do the refund, he didn't listen and thought drawn into this slag http://www.playground.ru/blogs/mafia_3/mafia_2_vs_mafia_3_ili_huzhe_uzhe_ne_budet-216170/

U
U.S.Soldier 27.07.20

bazilews
well, in GTA assignments are diverse,open world is very detailed,great graphics,Yes,in the GTA also have the same type of job,I admit,but there little,very little and they are not the plot,but they got more than that in mafia 3 where you are forced to run those boring single-type tasks with stupid bots throughout the game-a typical sweep of the city,ubisoftas style,which they couldn't normally exercise;assassins creed at least well-researched locations,parkour,interesting characters,and by the way tasks are not that similar,in every job there is something original,like in the syndicate,and here,in mafia 3,well, in 2016 to release such a cull,well, it must be washed down)

A
ALEKSEY-PC 27.07.20

Self-Murderer
to see http://www.playground.ru/blogs/mafia_3/mafia_2_vs_mafia_3_ili_huzhe_uzhe_ne_budet-216170/

U
U.S.Soldier 27.07.20

Self-Murderer
as I wrote above,absolutely identical,repetitive tasks which need to be held,and of the Negro,which is similar to maniac psychopath carves stupid bots the entire game,it's bloody pathetic,no diversity

D
D0c_81 27.07.20

ALEKSEY-PC
***.. to 4 GTA far, about the fifth I'm generally silent, but about the Witch can't even speak.... *** - to the level of the slag neoptimizirovannost ? neighing!)

q
qwertylol 27.07.20

And I told you the score will be ~ 5/10

A
ALEKSEY-PC 27.07.20

Doc.26
ahahaha :D All the games except the fourth GTA, one of the most optimized, that feeling when you got the Witcher on ultra with 80 fps and mafia 59 with dips below 40 :D Where GTA 4 was released in 2006, and the gameplay is significantly better than 3 mafia. and physics, and the graphics are the same soap, but there was 2006, and now 20016 :D

U
U.S.Soldier 27.07.20

qwertylol
Yes, it is the maximum you can give 3/10

A
ALEKSEY-PC 27.07.20

S
Shine 27.07.20

Thompson1929
Isn't it a problem absalyutno all open world games, like GTA, Assasin's Creed, the Witcher and so on?

11Bonart11 27.07.20

Oldfagi