3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
U.S.Soldier 27.07.20 08:34 pm

Why the game failed? (Mafia 3)

Your opinion on this matter
141 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Xz4ca920byX_ 27.07.20

555mafiozzo555
I Paper not bought. Finally do not care

555mafiozzo555 27.07.20

_Xz4ca920byX_
Well, someone bought it, I'm not talking specifically about you. Getting to the fact that also designed the returns and then as the game licked - ran to buy back.

_
_Xz4ca920byX_ 27.07.20

555mafiozzo555
What is now sold under the guise of the mafia 3 - normal developers free and is called beta-testing.

q
qwertylol 27.07.20

ALEKSEY-PC
About your video, it's called we sold mafia 3 at 2K, and you make it a mod by itself. THAT'S WHY THE FUCK THEY HAVEN'T ADDED ALL EFECTY WHICH WAS PREVIOUSLY IN MAFIA 2! foot on the body and so on.

b
bazilews 27.07.20

Perhaps the developers did not have enough money and resources to release the game better.

g
gasalino 27.07.20

everything will be fine)

O
OdinTri3. 27.07.20

this game 9800гт max(on max settings) which 1060? lol what? in this game there is nothing on 1060 !Why this game gave min pécs 660 ?! her low settings selectable video! I smoked some bamboo when Maxi 10 series forsaw given.

A
AFRIKA364 27.07.20

Because it's 60 percent of people not talking

A
Agent Gaben 27.07.20

The game failed simply because the play is not what. Do not care about the graphics and myltse, I minimaltech play (the difference between the maximum speed no), the gameplay is monotonous and boring, the plot is complete shit, it's not working normally minus to minus gives plus. Decided to do Ala sandbox in GTA 5 and crossed with the godfather 2, the result was slag. The first hour and a half was quite fun to play, although at the first job run on the territory of the Haitians already then I began to suspect that this whole game, I'm going to do ( go into enemy territory and kill the main again x9999999999 times). I mastered max to reach the moment when Lincoln will meet 3 of the heads of gangs with each other, because after the cut scene I had to do the same as before for several hours (kill someone, bring someone, blow up something, breaking something). I burned out from the game

M
Misha Cherik 27.07.20

Not going to come on to percent,and a lot of those problems.Because failed

f
frostvay 27.07.20

Technical wretchedness of the game is still half the trouble, but rotten gameplay, no AI and monotony of the quests already will correct nothing. And in the end it's not Mafia at all.

A
ALEKSEY-PC 27.07.20

qwertylol
this game did the other team, game 13 the hangar, in the hangar campaign work for food

K
KanoVoxLian 27.07.20

Fail not,but,well, at least half of users were waiting for Mafia 3 will be better than the second part,and she's actually not worse,but I wanted a level of the first part....

E
ERRMOFF 27.07.20

Just nicholasi AI intelligence. (though the pile of corpses next to the police, they still will not care.)

High optimization.(13 fps 4 gigs vidyuhi.)

Interesting plot (You're done for Rambo, which is destroying everything right and left)

Beautiful game (Oh forgot, its the same here no)

Realistic physics (a Bit pushed, she flew for 10, 2 times rolled over.)
And of course realistic damage system (crashed at high speed in the car,she just tore off the bumper.)

l
lokkie 27.07.20

Maxis1977 wrote:
although there are 2-3 greedy that the game will appeal to.
That's what the calculation
I was wondering why they are so frankly and in detail all the show before leaving. It is evident to was cal, and no Mafia.
And I'm so ponil for the players who are in the Mafia played, they scored, and this whole PR was designed for hamsters shits who the Mafia in General, eyes have never seen.. now who wrote that game. )
Played their bet, or not, look for sales.

b
bazilews 27.07.20

I won't say that the game failed,but it's not what many expected.

Y
Yupiy 27.07.20

This is not a child's toy, a La GTA and in order to appreciate it, is with a cool head to walk through all aspects:
1. The main character worked perfectly, at first the Mafia. The hero, as a man, I also really liked it charm of racism is shown with soulful precision. And Yes, if someone else doubts to play or not, Lincoln nothing in common in behavior and emotions does not have black characters GTA. It's not yo guy, not at all. This is the story of a serious man. 5 points.
2. The plot is secondary in terms of its submission, there are no soft transitions as in the same GTA, but if you take in General GTA 4 and 5 and all the Mafia, the plot twists here at the highest level and the plot serious. 4.5 points
3. Design, the world game, music. Usually all these settings are referred to as the atmosphere. If you do not take the markers on the display, the spirit of the times 60-70 transferred very well. Of the analogues can result in a series of Driver, so it feels closer to Mafia 1 and 2, there are no distracting mini games or radiant mission, which is to artificially increase the duration of the game. In Mafia 3, all in a very concise and concentrated. The music is gorgeous, the sound is also at a high level. 4 points
4. The combat system is very decent, each weapon has a weight, the force of bestowal and affect the speed of the character. The average easy to kill if you do not act carefully. Returned kits like in the first mafia, as spawn health is extremely slow. So just meat to call the game, although of course it's not Mafia 1, where it was much more difficult. 4 points
5. Graphics. In fact the graphics are not stopping to appreciate the design artists and animators. Yes, the picture is quite simple, but it's not a cartoon, for what the developers thank you very much. 4 points.
6. Optimization. It is a failure. Me all the above you can evaluate if You managed to achieve at least 25 frames, as many in urban travel, especially at night, drops FPS below 20. 0.5 points.
Their total fair 3.6 points a game earned. If correct optimization, it is a worthy successor to the series Mafia, which I mistakenly based on pre-release clips, recorded in the disappointment of the year.

D
Diablonos 27.07.20

Poor and unoptimized the bottom of trestaou which did nothing.
The game sucks not that Watch_dogs and GTAV (PS3 version) manages to sleep at Sleeping dogs 2012 and from himself (mafia 2) and none of the patches will not help here.
Plot zero.
Gameplay curve impossibly, even worse than last year mad Max
The only thing that's not so bad in this game is the music. But this is not a merit of the developers.

R
Richards 27.07.20

Thompson1929
No, there is just Assasins creed new part. There is no mafia, the master of the order of Assenov hiding under the guise of Vito and the other characters and give assignments, kill everyone and use eagle vision.
Generally a good restart of the series asasinov, and there too the same type every time. Parkour sorry took the whole.

g
globys777 27.07.20

in one place this mafia and you need idiots like this product from gobnascale, just tin the GTA on maximum speed and online and in a single IDE super and this is the creation of a full plate the incentive is there rumble PPV is on this thread hahahaha hysterical all steal from yubikov HARDCORE full
Wait for watch the dogs battle 1 and all the beam