3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
U.S.Soldier 27.07.20 08:34 pm

Why the game failed? (Mafia 3)

Your opinion on this matter
141 Comments
Sort by:
L
LolkekMiraculer 27.07.20

Trash, lazy, drawing, YEARS, the time span and high expectations.

b
bazilews 27.07.20

And I like the game,quite a useful product.

A
ALEKSEY-PC 27.07.20

Because this is not mafia 3, and the piece of shit who put the price tag of a AAA game just because of the name, not the game itself. Decided to cash in on the name of the game and all. PS Make part 3 better than the second which came out 5 years ago, it manage need.

B
BioGen 27.07.20

Still the technical part - the reason for the failure

D
D0c_81 27.07.20

Thompson1929
Yes, failed... it should be adequate to that produced after 6 years! and not to make a mess and hollivar - on the subject of graphics, and optimization in General. about this before and not thought, the MAIN thing is the gameplay!) but now everything for consoles something ... that's what it is, spitting on a bakery - because it is necessary to promote console! here and trimming up to 30 FPS and then a great PATCH to fix this mess, and the emergence of options in Peyrat at whom as, and ad infinitum*! PS: I managed, optimization of the summed bit - don't give a... 1st crutch screwed and on track! in IMHO - I did it did not pay attention - went head first into the story and gameplay.. this game is taken!)

b
bazilews 27.07.20

You may not believe me,but I have no problem with the game.I would like better graphics,and the game is very good.

p
pshanyrckovee 27.07.20

Yes.

b
bazilews 27.07.20

Its main advantage-beautiful story,and the fact that he is black,then it does not bother me.

V
Volt Mort 27.07.20

Who said that failed I liked it very much.
Just idiots don't update so they whine.

D
D0c_81 27.07.20

Iskander2k16
Galimov - Haight! and narrow-mindedness in judgment.

A
ALEKSEY-PC 27.07.20

Doc.26
not running this shit, what is infinity? On the i7 4790, 1070, 16 gigs of RAM, 59 fps max with dips to 40 and below when, with the included infinity and turned off anti-aliasing and such ubludki graphics, infinity will not be there on the three titans.

J
Jurec_Strongman 27.07.20

This

S
SkyRaider 27.07.20

Black HS, Lok at 30 fps, the mafia is dead... for Galima whiners

D
D0c_81 27.07.20

ALEKSEY-PC
1 - connoisseur CosaNostra! **not the MAFIA IS NOT the MAFIA!** - stop whining, DIN the 1st part .... with the torrent! so if you want a true mafia and not buhurt!)

d
demonwings03 27.07.20

OPPA minus Me haters, let's see how many of you I these cons will smear

D
D0c_81 27.07.20

ALEKSEY-PC
you have a friend, YES! if the head is to wear a hat! graffton the main thing there .... and counting frames per second - wow!) PS: buy Titan ex - if we love to count FPS.

d
demonwings03 27.07.20

bazilews
here and I about the same

A
ALEKSEY-PC 27.07.20

Doc.26
if you are used to eat shit that's your problem. They are all of the videos showed that otrajenie was.

U
U.S.Soldier 27.07.20

bazilews
and you like the same type of gameplay with a blunt cut bots?

A
ALEKSEY-PC 27.07.20

Doc.26
and that's the PC version