3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Protocol10 28.07.20 08:55 pm

Warning going to buy the game. (Mafia 3)

Guys, there is such a thing. It is clear the money is yours and you decide where and what to spend it on. Came here mafia 3. I have repeatedly warned that the series is dead. The second part is ambiguous and rather mediocre game on 6 out of 10. The plot was lame, the main character stupidly floated a log in for the entire game, implicitly performing the same missions. Everything else was pretty mediocre. Cardboard city, the boring shooting, the lack of interesting side missions and so on. The only thing that could surprise is the presence of any of the atmosphere of those years. Music, cars, interiors, etc.

In the end, as we know, after such a failure, to trust the Czechs to do the third part of the publisher already could not afford. Why we formed a new team. The Czechs of course participated in development, but they have not determined the focus and concept of the game world.
The new managers decided to move the series towards a sort of retro-Thriller about sixties. If mafia 1 and 2 it is rather an attempt to be inspired by such films as once in America and the godfather. The third mafia I more like the atmosphere of films such as Serpico, Taxi driver, American Gangster and others.
Of course it's good. But could the developers pull the series?

I personally doubted it. It showed that the developers did not inspire me. The game was not surprising nor intriguing plot and characters, neither study city, no rethinking of any old mechanic. In fact looked like a normal game and a GTA clone without offering absolutely nothing of his own. About advertising campaign with live actors generally keep quiet. If the game is shallow, then all that remains is to remove trailers with live actors.

Well, in the end. Game as I understand it was released in several countries. And the first evaluation of players say that the game really failed. The game only 24% positive reviews. So I just want to advise not to hurry with the purchase. Wait for reviews, wait for the iron tests. 2000 rubles can be spent on more interesting and already well established games.

101 Comments
Sort by:
V
Voldemar_011 28.07.20

reviews, because fps was 30 .I have not yet heard anything else

D
Dmitriy Solodilov 28.07.20

Quote a developer from Twitter-60fps+ will be coming soon. Just can't confirm when. I have no idea why this is an issue, so waiting for their statement. And Yes, the ONLY thing the blame game-in this very Locka at 30 fps.

R
R_Foxworth 28.07.20

Protocol10
Well, look number of hours simulated in humans. They are even the first mission passed. Read at least the so-called reviews. Not actually starting to play the game? about the bombing of the lock 30 and the coveted 60 fps. This is not this is bullshit and bullshit.

A
Andrey3419981952 28.07.20

R_Foxworth
Dmitry Solodilov
Voldemar_011
I fully agree and support.

P
Protocol10 28.07.20

R_Foxworth
I only just suggest not to rush into buying. One highly touted and wildly epic failed no man sky people apparently was not enough.

D
Dmitriy Solodilov 28.07.20

Protocol10
And? All your Review consists of subjectivism, a little more than full. I did not like, then have to tell everyone that the game is bad I bet you didn't even play it, and draw conclusions. It is foolish.

R
R_Foxworth 28.07.20

Protocol10
You don't warn, you don't understand the situation begin to say yyyy, all the game failed when from the start it took the strength of two hours, the game is not even available worldwide.

With No Man's Sky was a totally different story. The developers specifically lies, cut out a lot, including multiplayer and released a completely different sloppy product. In the release version of MAFIA III all the promises and gameplay elements implemented. And Locke at 30 FPS or stable 60 or above they are not in one of his interviews is not promised.

x
xXHASLXx 28.07.20

Specifically I will vote for the nomination:the Failure of the year 2016)

S
SanSanZ 28.07.20

They even have a particularly roundnose wrote off to the site that Locke will be removed https://mafiagame.com/en/news/view/en-mafia-3-a-message-to-our-pc-players/

P
Protocol10 28.07.20

Dmitry Solodilov
I really have not played in any part of the mafia. Passed only the entry, after which the game was scrubbed from the hard disk at zero. Maybe I am subjective, you might be right. We will monitor developments. The judge all the time.

p
pekabir 28.07.20

Protocol10
good singed fanboi, filigree

r
radical_virtual 28.07.20

Correctly say, well done! On Kanobu already wrote about the same type of mission...
http://kanobu.ru/news/pervyie-otzyivyi-igrokov-omafia-3-zvuchat-obnadezhivayusche-386026/

W
Waffen 28.07.20

I am sure that quite some time will play in this game.The main thing that developed content added.All...

N
NoMercy_LilKids 28.07.20

The author of the article would write, As grab cons..

q
qwertylol 28.07.20

Protocol10
YOU SUPPORT THE TOPIC, STUDENTS ZAMINUSOVALI SO AS TO READ A LOT OF THEM APPARENTLY

P
Protocol10 28.07.20

qwertylol
Thanks for the support.

S
SanSanZ 28.07.20

Yes, the game can and garbage, but so far no one knows, we know only 30fpslock from the crowd of scalatron. That and the fact that this lock will be removed. Reviews about the game yet. Interestingly, I only remember when GTA 4 came to PC she was in a very bad place, the majority was a huge problem. Then, too, the reviews were of not optimization (the incentive was not there though) ? I remember all about the crack and theme the crack was in full swing) On my giraffe then textures in the game, they go there :D and rarely anyone 30фпс was... and GFW Live... But the reviews have wrote not optimization point and wrote that with her problems, but also about other aspects of the game is not forgotten. Lok from which to shoot can be just one of the downsides of the game, and not to give up on her.

B
Bupycop 28.07.20

Protocol10
What are you doing then in this section? The game is not played in the previous part too, but are advised to do the other. Do not like the game, you can get the money back, two hours is enough for the decision to leave the game in the library or return back.

J
JolyMau5 28.07.20

Yes I have just because of the stupid plot in M2 do not buy it.
In the meantime, will wait for reviews, more than adequate. Author advise you not to pay attention to 0-day related, which is molded in the first minute of release. (Thanks Yubisoftu and Division. There was a mess of reviews.)

P
Protocol10 28.07.20

Bupycop
What are you doing then in this section?
I find it interesting to analyze.

The game is not played in the previous part too, but are advised to do the other.
Don't see the connection. Not necessarily to eat poop, to advise not to eat them to others.

Do not like the game, you can get the money back, two hours is enough for the decision to leave the game in the library or return back.
As an option is really good.